Tag Team vs Naughty Crew

Rambo

Chris Karter (left) & Ibrahim Camara (right) form the most unlikely of duos as they prepare for a 5 vs 5 showdown against a division 4 alliance called the Naughty Crew.

20210218_151656.thumb.jpg.2330ec9a83bda2367c320746caca2dc0.jpg

After knocking the AIDS out of Barney 5 seconds into the 1st round, and shutting down his big pharma pill mill in Brazil, a challenge was extended by Camara to the Naughty Crew alliance.

Not one to turn down a proper sword fight, Chris Karter graciously accepted. ?

But Barney will be too busy pooping AIDs out for the next week to accept the invitation. ??

(footage of Barney on the toilet)

20160509Diogenes-Bolsonaro-e1462897313722.jpg.a208e6b4c7c8f1a86012b621b1b67acf.jpg

El Presidente of Brazil has appointed Karter as the last great white hope for their poor economically unstable country, and dubbed Karter a national HERO and SEX SYMBOL.

tempFileForShare_20210118-012159.thumb.jpg.dbf1bd605f65513b0ddfd42f84672ea4.jpg

Chris Karter makes a statement:

"I have a lot of respect for several members of that alliance. It took me a lot of digging through the depths of division 3 and 4 to find them, but it turns out there's some good dudes over there: Randall, Alfred, Joe, Gunner, Shaun, class acts.

Hell, besides myself Randall might be my favorite org owner. His pay is shit compared to Syn's but at least his event names are consistent.

But I've been indiscriminately kicking ass and taking names since 2009, and tycoon knows that the GOAT is always down for a good sword fight.

Remember kids, it's only gay if the balls touch."

• Like 2
  • Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

I'm up for whatever honestly but 2 teams will be so much easier to book since it will require some fighters to put their belts on hold in their respective orgs. 

I just chose the Naughtly Crew because I have a good friend (from outside MMAT) in their alliance and we discussed upcoming prospects on Tycoon Discord on weekends while watching UFC and they have quite a few very good fighters. Rishnikov at 340k and Joe River's 350k killer come to mind immediately.

Also because Tex vs Barney is Aids seems like an easy 1st outta 5 fights to book since Barney has Aids can fight Tex again if Tex loses the belt next or if he defends since dominant champs are usually offered (out of respect after 7 win streak) an immediate rematch so even from an org POV it is a very doable fight. Hare Rumpler just graciously accepted in the lower classes to an immediate rematch.

That would leave us with 4 other fights to book towards the 5v5

If anyone wants to join we can do 7v7 also , just post here and choose which team you want to join.  If we get tons of people then we can revisit no? 

I don't wanna do alliances since there is already an alliance tourney in place, also this will not be creation this is grudge match. no coinflips here, 365k fighters and older I think should give us a big enough pool to choose from.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I assume you are talking about Ralph McGuire, I will put him in for sure. I would think I can get him released for one fight if need be. But I am willing to go with any of my guys. 5 on 5 should work. If it is Ralph you want lets do it, if it is someone else just name them. I will warn you it would probably be better for you to stick to one of my guys that underperform like Bernhard or Bert or maybe Mike, you are going to need every edge you can get. 

42 minutes ago, 762x39 said:

I assume you are talking about Ralph McGuire, I will put him in for sure. I would think I can get him released for one fight if need be. But I am willing to go with any of my guys. 5 on 5 should work. If it is Ralph you want lets do it, if it is someone else just name them. I will warn you it would probably be better for you to stick to one of my guys that underperform like Bernhard or Bert or maybe Mike, you are going to need every edge you can get. 

The comment about Ralph was about your alliance having very strong 340-365 representation.

For this tournament we can use any of our fighters, as long as they are close in skill level and both managers agree I honestly don't care much about rank/hype and all that crap that usually dictates matchups. 

Should be a banger ! 

• Upvote 2

5 fighters from Karter/Camara

5 fighters from Naughty Crew (Joe, Shaun, ?, ?, ?)

365K: Ray Luciano (CK) vs Gunnar Bloodaxe (Shaun) both signed to BLAZE 185 lb division.

Joe we can do rematch of Kahn vs Maguire at Syn and/or Puno vs Big Kevin at SFL

think easiest route would be getting all the available members of the crew who are willing to step in and fight for Barney's honor and then cipher through potential matchups after.

Team Karter & Camara is standing at the table. We need to know who's sitting across from us to move forward.

RIP barney ⚰ 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Rambo said:

365K: Ray Luciano (CK) vs Gunnar Bloodaxe (Shaun) both signed to BLAZE 185 lb division.

think easiest route would be getting all the available members of the crew who are willing to step in and fight for Barney's honor and then cipher through potential matchups after.

Team Karter & Camara is standing at the table. We need to know who's sitting across from us to move forward.

RIP barney ⚰ 

I accept.  Gunnar has a fight on the 25th, so depending on injuries and such he will be good to go a couple of weeks or less after that

2 hours ago, Monsieur.Camara said:

Ok before we continue...

CAN SOMEONE WALK ME THRU WTF IS HAPPENING IN THIS PIC? 

Left hand is a subtle boob tap, but .... right hand .... is that a FULL ON SQUEEZE? 

And... what's happening behind the scenes in the middle there? Blue dress is either waaaay too happy or $AMC TO DA MOON.

tempFileForShare_20210118-012159.thumb.jpg.dbf1bd605f65513b0ddfd42f84672ea4.jpg

My guy left room for Jesus on both hands

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Rambo said:

RIP barney ⚰ 

I am good with either fight, Ralph has a title defense scheduled and it is 30 days away, if you want to wait that long I will see about a release for a fight after. If not Kevin fights in 9 days. We can do that one sooner. 

We have talked about the fight with Ralph before, so even if it is not for this we will have to make that happen at some point. 

• Upvote 1