Tag Team vs Naughty Crew

Rambo

Was looking at matchups that are easiest to set up, i.e. being in same org and division already. I know you wanted to avenge that Kahn loss though and I wouldn't mind another crack at Big Kev ? 

no rush on timeline, so all options available. if any of you naughty boys see fights on my roster that make sense, shoot some offers.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rambo said:

Barney or Bjorn probably reported it. They felt emasculated by the blackness.

To this day the funniest Discord conversation so far:

Barney: I'm a BJJ competitor, I compete this Sunday

some kid that actually did BJJ competition: Oh yeah? here is my data (he proceeds to link his fighter profile), how me yours.

Barney: Oh yeah.... about that ... I haven't uploaded my stuff yet

Camara: You competing BJJ in Brazil? Oh I can find you (proceeds to post proof of affiliation to Santo Amaro, BRA club), what event? what weight class?

Barney: Oh yeah.... about that ... It hasn't been decided yet

some kid that actually did BJJ competition: Ok but you are fighting Sunday? Post the link to the event so we can watch live

Barney: Oh yeah.... about that ... due to COVID no phones allowed during competition

Camara: Ok GTFO here, phones are allowed

Barney: Oh yeah.... about that ... internet connect not good

Judgejudy Facepalm GIF - Judgejudy Facepalm GIF-k

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, Monsieur.Camara said:

To this day the funniest Discord conversation so far:

Barney: I'm a BJJ competitor, I compete this Sunday

some kid that actually did BJJ competition: Oh yeah? here is my data (he proceeds to link his fighter profile), how me yours.

Barney: Oh yeah.... about that ... I haven't uploaded my stuff yet

Camara: You competing BJJ in Brazil? Oh I can find you (proceeds to post proof of affiliation to Santo Amaro, BRA club), what event? what weight class?

Barney: Oh yeah.... about that ... It hasn't been decided yet

some kid that actually did BJJ competition: Ok but you are fighting Sunday? Post the link to the event so we can watch live

Barney: Oh yeah.... about that ... due to COVID no phones allowed during competition

Camara: Ok GTFO here, phones are allowed

Barney: Oh yeah.... about that ... internet connect not good

Judgejudy Facepalm GIF - Judgejudy Facepalm GIF-k

all the bjj belt colors and excuses in the world couldn't save @barney from the 5 second TKO!

One punch Mickey Pikey that Brazilian ignoramus ? he can't stop Brazil's GREAT WHITE HOPE ??

20160509Diogenes-Bolsonaro-e1462897313722.jpg.a208e6b4c7c8f1a86012b621b1b67acf.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Can't lie about not being a fan of the McGuire vs Khan rematch atm, but not saying no.  Still trying to get the other McGuire to fight Wanker, but Karter said he didn't want to chance the hype going to HFC.  So why would I want to chance McGuire's hype going to SFL again?  Again, not saying no.. just feel like I'm kind of being walked over and pushed to the side.  Asked to participate before this thread was created, but not invited.  Now want one of our champs to participate with nothing in return.. just kind of lame honestly.

• Upvote 1

lol the guy has like 2 brain cells left, I would not take his delayed reaction time for anything other than him being busy rolling his 11th joint of the day and getting the munchies. 

Now, don't quote me on this ... but word on the street is that Karter was not very happy about getting snubbed out of the Tycoon Awards this year and was heard comparing the 2020 Awards to the Woke Grammy's that just took place.

My source is unconfirmed though and english is his 3rd language (we communicate in french) so he might have heard something completely different. 

Again, I don't mean to gossip on this subject I am sure Karter's delayed reactions are just part of the 420 experience and not some grudge over some stupid pixelated icons. 

• Upvote 1

Of the 4 fights you posted 2 are against my super slow learners (Chew Kok is just a LOL fighter, he is not competitive) and honestly Wolf is gonna be booked for the next 3 fights with a very deep division to defend / challenge. 

The only guy org owner would probably accept to fight Wolf is McGuire and it wouldn't be fair to HFC to lose that hype. 

Camara the Gaylord is a possibility since, even though he has fought x2 as much as your guy, he is properly trained and a more orthodox build.  But we just got out of a brutal Draw against Hare Rumpler and YABAI and Hare graciously agreed to give us 45 days before defending his belt. 

The fight Karter is working on booking us is for Camara and probably last out of the 5v5 vs Naughtly Crew (kind of like my previous 5v5 against lol Karter took forever for the 5th fight) , so as you can see it has nothing to do with dodging you simply circumstances are not really there. 

But don't worry if you are not scared we will make something happen soon. 

I have Trejo at 265k that would be a good, competitive fight and pretty much any of my 330k or older fighters unless they are booked for a belt which most of them are.  Vlad could be a good fight also, I have a really cool idea for a fight for Vlad but still looking to see how this develops.

I should be able to contribute 2 fighters to this 5v5 though. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

8 hours ago, Bleakardor said:

Can't lie about not being a fan of the McGuire vs Khan rematch atm, but not saying no.  Still trying to get the other McGuire to fight Wanker, but Karter said he didn't want to chance the hype going to HFC.  So why would I want to chance McGuire's hype going to SFL again?  Again, not saying no.. just feel like I'm kind of being walked over and pushed to the side.  Asked to participate before this thread was created, but not invited.  Now want one of our champs to participate with nothing in return.. just kind of lame honestly.

I will fight anyone with any of my guys you all know that. If that means Kevin rematches Karter's guy at SFL that is fine, if that mean Ralph goes to rematch Khan that is fine, if Kevin comes to fight Wanker that is fine. I dont care who I fight. The easiest to set up would probably be the Kevin McGuire rematch since they are in the same ORG, but I dont really care how it goes. Worst case I resigned with you and will honor the contract as I always have. If it doesnt happen before this once Ralph's contract is up belt or not he is going to do a fight with Khan, if Karter still wants another loss. 

• Upvote 2