Dynasty MMA - Open ID

Dynasty MMA (365k+) Presents...

DMMA 6: Rocksaw V Saros

5th May 2021 | Hard Knocks - London

Just before we head into the previews for DMMA we would like to thank all managers and fighters at DMMA for all being fantastic and turning Dynasty into the #1 365k organisation. Only 5 events have been held and we have took over our main rival. Lets now aim to be a top 10 organisation and we feel we should get there pretty soon.

DMMA_6.JPG?width=388&height=422

This main card is sponsored by Zero Fightwear. Go check them out.

Our main event for DMMA takes us to the 185lbs division and pits Ramone Rocksaw v Leevi Saros

DMMA_6_TOTT.JPG?width=389&height=422

New York has produced some of the worlds greatest fighters and Ramone Rocksaw will be hoping his name will be held in that bracket in the future. The current Dynasty #1 p4p is unbeaten in 5 with 4 coming in the form of a knockout. Amassing only 10 rounds of professional in the 5 fights, Rocksaw will be looking to gain more experience in his upcoming fight and showcase even more of his skill set. A former Cage Warriors champion , Some would say Ramone is a fututre Dynasty champion and it will be sooner rather than later he will be crowned once again as a champion. Any companies that are looking for up and coming fighters to sign , should jump onto Rocksaw as he currently is not sponsored and you could potentially have one of the best 365k fighters representing your brand.

Looking to stop the raging Rocksaw, is Finnish fighter Leevi 'Stones' Saros. A near perfect record of 5-1-1 and on a 3 fight win streak, Stones will be relaying on his granite chin and his dominant clinch game to halt the power of his opponent. Inspired by the film Rocky as a youngest, Saros will be hoping for his own underdog story and start his own journey in becoming Dynasty Champion. The Scrap Squad fighter once fought for a title in his previous organsisation, only to come up short against Tyrone Mack.  After the victory for Mack, Mack would go on to fight no other than Rocksaw with Rocksaw coming out as victor. Lets hope Saros can get a W and complete the cycle between the 3 fighters.

Prediction : Rocksaw knockout - First Round. 

Co-Main Event Finlay V Reese

DMMA_6_TOTT_CO_MAIN.JPG?width=389&height=422

Our Co-Main event brings Scotland V USA. We have 19 year old Alasdair Finlay going up against 21 year old Javon Reese.

We will start with the flying Scotsman. Looking to walk into the arena at around 242lbs, Finlay will be looking at a weight disadvantage of around 18lbs and a height disadvantage of 13cm. We could have our own David v Goliath. What he lacks in size against his opponent,  He makes up with heavy hands and previous champion experience. 3 wins, 3 knockouts, Alasdair doesnt come to play and this mental attitude made him a cage warriors champion and one of the most feared strikers in his divsion. One punch knockout or beautiful boxing combinations, Finlay will do all he can to stay in range and let his hands do the talking.

The man from America Javon Reese will be hoping  his manager has made the perfect gameplan at the Shut Up & Train gym. He will need to use his size advantage and keep Finlay at bay before initiating the clinch and get to work with his dangerous knees. With only a 50% win record, Javon will be looking at Finlay as a huge name on his record and one that should propel him up the rankings and into title consideration.

Predicition : The only fighter, Reese and Finlay have both fought is  current Dynasty fighter Jose Rivelino Atunes with both fights completely different. Atunes first fought Reese and won by submission and then later went on to fight Finlay who then produced a second round knockout to capture his Cage Warriors title. On this note, my prediction will be Finlay to take his 4th win and 4th knockout .

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

35w24.jpg

Leevi "Stones" Saros, "The Finnish philosopher"

Leevi Saros wanted to comment headlining the main card of DMMA 6 and say few words about his upcoming fight against Ramone Rocksaw:

"Firstly, I want to thank Dynasty for giving us former Caged Warriors a new home. Feeling is warm and wellcomed. My progress at 185lbs division has been relatively steady from the get go. No serious injuries nor long setbacks.

Secondly, headlining a maincard against a true KO artist Ramone Rocksaw is going to be a challenge. Not only does he send his opponents to orbit with his knockouts, he can do it fast. This guy is seriously dangerous in his craft. 

So, what's my cake to the table against Ramone? Well, ive been tried and tested in mental warfare from pre-fights to post-fights and showed everyone what I can do in Octagon physically. I'm tough and durable all-rounder. Plus, I have never been KO'd before so my opponent better give his best shot to the moon cos anything else might not be enough. That said, it's gonna be fireworks until someone sleeps or the final bell rings. Prepare accordingly at DMMA 6: Rocksaw vs Saros" (May 5th, 2021)"

"When honorable fighters face each other, only the outcome separates them"
- Leevi Saros 2021

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

DMMA 6 Quick Recap

Another sell out at DMMA 6 which was headlined by Rocksaw and Saros. An event rating of 134.11 took DMMA down to 16th in the organisation rankings. 

Fight Of The Night -

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Ramone Rocksaw Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Leevi Saros 

Ramone Rocksaw     vs           Leevi Saros

The main event takes the prize as fight of the night.It took Rocksaw three rounds to defeat Leevi Saros. A fight that was dominated by standup by both fighters but in the end , the use of kicks several kicks finally wore down a spirited Saros.

Saros throws a sloppy body shot
and Rocksaw counters with a crisp hook to the side of the head.
http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/rocked.gif
Saros is rocked!
Rocksaw ducks down and throws a hook to the body.
Saros is still on wobbly legs! Can Rocksaw finish him?
Rocksaw connects with a leg kick. He turned his hip over nicely there.
Rocksaw finds Saros's off switch, with a big overhand right that connects perfectly to the side of the head! Saros flops back against the cage, eyes gazing into the distance.

Submission Of the Night

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Sovor Trandel

Sovor Trandel

The 21 year old started well in the stand up and was able to cut Fulton with an uppercut. With Fulton now covered in blood he changed levels and dived in for a takedown and came out in side control. He started looking to land some GNP but found no success so eventually stood over the brown belt Trundel who anticipated another attack. As Fulton dived back in with a flying fist, the expecting Trandel threw up his legs and caught Fulton in a triangle.

Fulton tries to escape but he's forced to tap! Wow, fantastic work there by Trandel! That came out of nowhere!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 1:55 of round 1, we have a winner by way of Submission (Triangle Choke). Sovor Trandel!

KO Of The Night 

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Reinaldo Val Pacheco Da Silva

Da Silva

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/round1.jpg
The bell rings for round one and we are underway!
Val Pacheco Da Silva misses with a straight left.
Reinaldo Val Pacheco Da Silva seems to be the more aggressive standup fighter in this bout.
Shujaa wants to clinch.
Shujaa is looking to clinch.
Val Pacheco Da Silva connects with a hook to the side of his opponent's head.
BOOM! Val Pacheco Da Silva lands a beautiful left hook that drops Shujaa. Shujaa tries to recover but Val Pacheco Da Silva is having none of it,  landing more punishing shots from mount. One final crushing shot and Shujaa lies motionless on the canvas. The fight is over!

It doesnt get better than a first round knockout, and especially in under 30 seconds. A beautiful left hook dropped Shujaa who was given no time to react. Da silva now has his first professional victory and will look to push on, and compete with the big boys.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

DMMA 7: Trivette V Mac Airt

8th May 2021 | Hard Knocks - London

DMMA_7.JPG?width=388&height=422

Events are coming thick and fast at Dynasty as we hit our 8th event. The last few weeks we have called the Hard Knocks in London our home and this will be our last event here as we look to continue our expansion and start fighting at the Camden Conference Centre. I'm very confidengt that all fighters on the card will give the fans at Hard Knocks plenty to cheer.

Main Event 

DMMA_7_TOTT.JPG?width=389&height=422

The main event at DMMA 7 brings two stand up fighters who are both unbeaten. Theo Trivette is currently 7-0 and Mac Airt is 4-0 with 1 contest as a draw.

Theo Trivette comes from the 'Hare Of The Dog' gym and is under the guidance of well known manager Hare Rumpler. An ex Revival champion, he certainly has the required experience to dispose of Mac Airt in swift fashion and will rely on his heavy hands and lethal high kicks. Nearly 60% of his fights have gone to decision but every judge has unanimously gave 'Sundown' the victory showing his cardio is hands down one of the best in the division

the 40% knockout statistic shows he can finish the fight whenever he lands. 

Irelands very own Cormac Mac Airt will certainly hope his well rounded skill set can help him to victory. 4 wins out of 4 and wins coming from ko's, submissions and decisions, shows that the 21 year old will somehow grind a win out of anything. 

Predcition : I feel Trivette will be able to land some kicks and keep Mac Airt from implementing his strong clinch game. Trivette will grind out the decision win.

Co-Main Event

DMMA_7_TOTT_CO_MAIN.JPG?width=389&height=422

Moving to the co-main event we have two fighters hovering around the middle pack of the 185 lbs division. A win for either fighter will propel them into the top bracket of the division and put a few fighters on notice.

Towering Gwynn Evans will be looking to use his reach advantage against the man from Rwanda, Salmon Mukunzi. Evans doesn't have the greatest record but his is managed by the well known Tory supporter Alfred Winterbottom at Alfreds Top Team. 4 wins and 3 losses, Evans will be looking to stop the rot and put on a show as once again there are rumours a loss could mean a contract termination by Dynasty. Some positives in Evans game is he has a granite chin and an advantage in wrestling. Bite down on the gum shield, walk forward , take a few shots and go for the take down.

Standing at 178cm, Mukunzi will be hoping to stand in the pocket and unleash his boxing skills. A defeat in his debut against Jism Facial, Mukunzi took a prolonged break from competing and  grind to mould his skills. The training took place at Xtreme Black House under the close eye from Master Leader. Several months of being put through the paces, Salomon Mukunzi made his come back against Kai Kahanui in CWMMA and produced a second round TKO. 

Prediction - I feel with his continued improvement, Mukunzi will secure a victory through Knockout.

*Gwynn Evans is not currently set for release and Alfred is not a tory.

• Upvote 3

35w24.jpg

Leevi "Stones" Saros, "The Finnish philosopher"

vs 

Ramone Rocksaw

Saros gave his post-fight interview after the
DMMA 6 main event defeat:

"Ouch. Did I really jinx myself in my pre-fight comment when I said "have never been KO'd before so my opponent better give his best shot to the moon cos anything else might not be enough..."...becouse that was exactly what happened. I literally got starshot to galaxy and beyond by this yankee doodle monster man from New York, Ramone Rocksaw. I think I still have little twinkles in my eyes...and a majorly splitting headache....

So, what went wrong in this match? From what I gathered during fight, everything went by to books going into third round. Two first rounds were close but I think I got both scorecards by being bit more active and connecting with more shots. I was also waiting my time to get Ramone into clinch to truly work on him, but wanted to keep this approach less obvious. On the other hand, I fully expected his super heavy hands in action and take all hits necessary leading into possible late clinch game. Unfortunately, those clinches never came to fruition. Plus, I clearly was not sharp enough to avoid that blazing fast counter hook straight to my temple...and that was all she wrote. I got knocked out first time in my career. It sucks big time. But hey, at least I went out with my beautiful starry eyes!

Gotta give it to the main man, Ramone Rocksaw. He was as dangerous as we all knew and despite well prepared against his hammer fists of doom, I still got sent to the oblivion. In addition, his stand-up was visibly more varied with use of well positioned Muai Thai. All in all, well deserved win by Mr. Rocksaw. This Finn bows in honor."

"Getting humbled is often unwanted yet important passage to self-improvement"  
- Leevi Saros 2021

• Upvote 4

DMMA 7 Quick Recap

DMMA 7 was the lowest rated event so far in its short history, but several fighters are starting to make their mark and move up into the top tier in their divisions. 

Event Rating : 101.14

Attendance : 3000 - sold out

We stay at 16th position in the rankings.

Fight of the night

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Panda Three Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Alexander Borgia

Panda Three Vs Alexander Borgia

Victory in the third round gave Panda Three his 4th win out of 7. Borgia threw a lot of stikes but the majority failed to find their target due to Panda Three's great defence and movement. Three wanted the fight in the clinch and he dominated whilst in this position.

Three scores with an uppercut up the middle.
Panda Three seems to be working more effectively in the clinch in the fight so far.
Three creates a bit of space for himself and rocks Borgia with a big uppercut! Borgia tries to clinch up but Three pushes him back against the cage and lands another monster strike that crumples Borgia to the mat! Borgia covers up and Three unloads with more strikes until the referee steps in to end the bout!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 2:29 of round 3, we have a winner by way of TKO (Punches). Panda Three!

Great victory for Panda Three and we are all excited for his future.

KO of The Night

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Mark Antony

Mark Antony

One for the highlights. Antony had Hardman on the canvas within the first minute from a crisp counter which sent the 20year old English man flying. Hardman somehow managed to make it to the second round showing great heart. In the end Antony kept on the pressure and capitalised on Hardmans desire to trade shots with a tremendous head kick.

Whack! Antony lands a heavy head kick that drops Hardman. The ref tackles Antony to stop the fight - a great save by the referee because Hardman was done.

Ladies and gentlemen, after 0:50 of round 2, we have a winner by way of TKO (Head Kick). Mark Antony!
Mark Antony thanked the fans post fight for their support.

Submission Of The Night

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Just Fight Scappy Do

Just Fight Scrappy Do

Sub of the night goes to purple belt, Scrappy Do. Scrappy Do was able to pull guard and have a couple of submissions attempts finally found success with an arm bar. As soon as the arm was extended Lehto had no choice but to tap. Great sub from the American.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/sub.jpg
Scappy Do pushes a forearm under Lehto's chin to create some space. He's escaped his hips and pivoted quickly for an armbar! Can he extend the arm? Yes, Lehto is tapping out! Damn, that was fast!

• Upvote 2

DMMA 8: Mack V Outback

12th May 2021 | Camden Conference Centre - London

Dynasty MMA is proud to bring you the biggest card in Dynasty history. With such a big card, management have decided to book the 7000 seater Camden Conference Centre in London which will enable even more fans to watch the show live.

10 fights, with any one capable of producing fight of the night and becoming fan favourites over night.

DMMA_8.JPG?width=388&height=422

Main Event

DMMA_8_TOTT.JPG?width=389&height=422

In the main event tonight, we have two contenders in the 185 lbs division. Both making their Dynasty debuts, we have #3 Tyrone Mack facing off against #4 Macca Outback.

United States very own Tyrone Mack fights under the Bill Marak stable at the Marak MMA gym. Under the guidance of Marak he has gone on to an impressive 13-4 fight record, which also includes some impressive feats. After making in to round 5 of the Island season 11 tournament, Mack went on to become CWMMA champion where he beat Leevi Saros with an arm bar, 1 second before the bell. His next fight was against current #2 ranked middleweight Ramone Rocksaw. A win here could help Mack get his revenge in a rematch.

Blessed with a solid chin, Mack will look to close the distance and take the fight to the ground where he will hope to take advantage of his opponents blue belt.

Looking for his own fight against Rocksaw or the current top dog Milo Andrianakis, We have the man from oz, Macca Outback. Currently undefeated in 5, with 4 being held in CWMMA, Outback will be looking to land at will, as the 21 year old has dynamite in his hands, and if he lands it could be a difficult night for Mack and give him his 6th consecutive KO. 

Also to add to his magnificent array of weapons, Outback is also 1-0 in kickboxing and actually fought at open weight and lead himself to a majority decision.

Predicition - I feel Steakhouse will be able to defend the take down and keep the fight standing. Land several shots to the head and take the victory.

Co - Main Event

One of several fights that could have been main event tonight, we have the #2 and #3 ranked welterweights going toe to toe. A victory tonight will see them take on the victor of Semba Rua and Jimmy Lee which is happening just before. Will this effect the fighters mindset, knowing that if they win they could be only 1 fight from becoming the first Dynasty welterweight champion.

If there's one fighter i'm jealous of, its this guy - 'Battlemage' Raminus Polus. He looks good, the body of a god, fans adore him and boy can he fight. A record most fighters would love and this guy has 10-1 at only 21 years of age. Whatever David Septim is feeding him, i want some. Comfortable wherever the fight goes, all rounder Polus might prefer the fight on the ground. 6 of his 10 victories have ended by submission but his opponent Jaxon Magrath is very capable on the ground too, holding a purple belt at Blackitalians MMA. Polus only defeat came against another contender in Jimmy Lee so it will be a very interesting rematch for the title if they can both secure victories. 

Looking to throw a spanner in the Battlemage's career is non other than a Shaun Skaggs fighter. Another very well rounded fighter, Jaxon will look to keep the fight standing as all his wins have come from t/ko's. The bad boy from Australia will look to bang at will and dominate in the clinch where he seems to have a notable advantage.

Prediction - I feel Polus will have his hand raised at the end and go on the fight for the title against Semba Rua. Magrath defiantly has the tools to unlock Polus but i feel he will try to hard for the knockout and tire.

• Upvote 4

DMMA 8 : Review

DMMA 8 broke numerous records tonight. A total of 6943 fans filled the 7000 capacity stadium. A total of 57 fans failed to make the event and we hope they had a shit day and go watch a small time org like Blaze. (just a joke fellas, calm down). Only one fight made it to end with a total of 7 knockouts and 2 submissions gave Dynasty the highest rating so far with 201.37 and cemented Dynasty as the true #1 365k org. We moved up to 13th in the overall rankings.

Fight Of The Night

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Jaxon Magrath    Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Raminus Polus

Magrath     V      Polus

The only fight to go the distance but in truth could have been finished in the 2nd round. With the first round spent on the ground , Polus got the nod with the ampount of submission attempts but Magrath shown great grappling defence and survived the onslaught. At the start of the second round, Magrath landed a solid right hand and gave Polus a cut. This gave Magrah great confidence and unleashed a combo which knocked his opponent down.Polus recovered well and dived for the knockdown and did his best to recover whilst holding Magrath down. The third round was the same as the first with Polus getting the takedown and throwing submissions at will.

The judges decided the great ground defence from Magrath and the knockdown gave him the edge and a unanimous decision victory.

Knockout of The Night

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Macca Outback

Macca Outback

What a way to win the main event. 

That's four minutes gone in the round.
http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/knockdown2.gif
Outback lands a big uppercut and Mack crumbles to the floor! The ref thinks about stopping the fight but Mack looks OK. Outback waves Mack back to his feet!
Oh Mack is still all over the place! His legs are completely gone! Will he be able to recover?!!
BAM! Outback delivers a spinning backfist that drops Mack like a ragdoll! This is all oooooveeeer! He was out before he hit the ground!

One of the highlights of the year and one to be shown for years to come. Outback shown great standup through out the fight and knocking down Mack earlier in the fight . Moving upto p4p 546, Mack will surely be banging on the matchmakers door for a title shot.

Submission Of The Night

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Bjorn Cloudsen

Bjorn Cloudsen

The bjj purple belt produced a first round submission against Tom Fast. It only took just over 2 minutes for Cloudsen to produce the win and it could have finished a lot sooner as Fast looked out of his depth on the ground.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/sub.jpg
Cloudsen seems like he's working for an arm triangle here. He's freed his trapped foot and he's rotating nicely. Fast is in big trouble! He's tapping out! This one is aaaaaaaaaaaall over!

• Upvote 2

DMMA 9: Jurisic V Pinks

15th May 2021 | Camden Conference Centre - London

Once again we return to the Camden Conference Centre and hope to welcome 7000 spectators for another amazing Dynasty card. The card is full of contenders and upcoming prospects, all willing to put their body on the line to impress the roaring crowd.

DMMA-9

Main Event

DMMA-9-TOTT

A light heavyweight fight takes the main event at Dynasty 9. A combined record of 10-1 surely shows the level we have on show tonight. #3 ranked light heavyweight Devonte Pinks takes on the #4 Petar Jurisic. 

Having won his first fight at Dynasty against Constantin Niculescu, Jurisic finds himself once again headlining. This shows he is becoming a fan favourite and is starting to get a reputation of being one of the divisions top fighters. The Croatian who trains at DC Dragon Gym is hoping another scalp of one of the top guys will secure him a future title shot. A man blessed with heavy hands and purely a stand up fighter, The Prince Of Punch will certainly be hoping the fight ends quickly or he could be in for a long night with his purple belt opponent.

Making his debut at Dynasty MMA is current undefeated prospect 'The War Cat' Devonate Pinks.  Managed by former number 1 ranked manager Action Jackson, Pinks finds himself surrounded by world class team mates at the Fist Of Fury gym. Current CMMA champion Adils Hallbjornsson is very vocal of Pinks's skill set and has predicted Pinks to be a champion sooner rather than later.  A well rounded fighter who is comfortable standing or on the ground, Devonate is also known to have bazookas in his hands which can demolish any fighter with one punch.

Prediction :  The war cat takes the win. I feel it will be a stand up war , but them bazookas will eventually land.

Co-Main Event

DMMA-9-CO-MAIN

We have 2 fighters making their second fight in DMMA. The two lightweights will be looking to continue their momentum and look for their second victory in as many outings. 

Another fighter managed and training at the Fist Of Fury gym, Alderidge is expected to have the advantage in striking, with 2 knockouts in his last 3 fights. Ranger Alderidge is currently undefeated and in his last fight he disposed of Roland Spliffs with a brutal finish in the first round.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/rocked.gif
Spliffs is rocked!
Alderidge dips a shoulder and cracks Spliffs with a mighty uppercut! Spliffs falls back against the cage and Alderidge unloads with a barrage of strikes! Spliffs is completely out with his eyes open, only supported by the cage! Save him ref! Eventually the ref decides to do his job and jumps in - Alderidge screams abuse at the incompetent official before going over to celebrate with his corner. Brutal stuff!.

The #3 ranked lightrweight will be hoping another impressive win will see him get the next title shot against fellow contenders , Rapido Nadadora and Dick Niaz.

Hoping to make it 3 wins in a row is ranked #10 Kain Mack. Mack's game is starting to finally put the finishing pieces together and is now starting to look like a serious fighter who can cause problems with the majority of fighters at Dynasty. A good chin and KO power, Mack was physically blessed but somehow always seemed to fall when it mattered, but over at the The Power Plant , Kain looks to be the finished product and i feel his record does not do him any justice. 

Prediction : I feel this fight could be awarded fight of the night and i feel the improvements Mack has been making will give him the confidence to produce an upset . Mack by TKO.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

DMMA 9 Review

On the 15th of may Dynasty travelled to the Camden Conference Centre in London. A full capacity of 7000 witnessed some brillant fights. An event rating of 151.03 took DMMA to 13th in the overall rankings and continued to be the #1 365k organisation in the game.

Fight Of The Night

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Devonte Pinks  Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Petar Jurisic

The main event took fight of the night, with Devonte Pinks taking home the W. Early in the first round , Jurisic knocked Pinks down with a hook to the temple. In the next minute Pinks continued to be on wobbly legs but shown great heart and landed a big right hand to send Jurisic to the canvas and turn the fight upside down. Jurisic then shown he was a true warrior and survived the onslaught to take us to the end of round 1.

An even contest throughout the fight with both fighters landing and missing, Pinks then knocked down Jurisic in the second which rocked the 27yr old. Devonte continued the pressure and landed a sweet uppercut to finish the fight.

Pinks drops Jurisic with a hook right on the temple. He thinks about going to the ground but Jurisic looks back up at him and smiles so Pinks waves him back to his feet - he obviously thinks he can knock him out after that shot landed.
http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/rocked2.gif
Jurisic is rocked!
http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/4.gif
That's four minutes gone in the round.
This is a great period of action - very entertaining stuff!
Jurisic leaves his chin hanging out and Pinks seizes the opportunity with an uppercut! Jurisic crumbles to the floor in a heap! The referee steps in and tends to the downed fighter! What a knockout!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 4:09 of round 2, we have a winner by way of KO (Punch). Devonte Pinks!

Knockout of The Night 

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Shigeru Uchida

Shigeru Uchida

The 20 year old from Japan takes this award at DMMA 9 with a beautiful KO of the highly rated Travis.

Getting rocked in the opening exchanges , Uchida remained on the back foot, late in the first round, Shigeru Uchida threw a perfect head kick to send Travis down to the ground.

Travis drops his hands momentarily and Uchida needs no second invitation. He sets himself and throws a perfect high kick, that clips Travis just on the top of the head. Travis drops like a sack of potatoes to the canvas, out cold! Oooooooh yeah! Stick a fork in Travis - he's done!

Submission Of The Night

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Michael Santos

Michael 'Twist' Santos

Of course its the man from Brazil taking sub of the night. 22year old Santos make it 6 submissions wins and continued to be one of the most dangerous men in the 170lbs division on the ground.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/sub2.gif
Santos is working for the choke. He's slipped one arm under the chin. Frost has to defend the other arm for all he's worth... but Santos has managed to get that arm free too and he's tightening the choke! Frost taps out and looks absolutely disgusted with himself. Santos doesn't care though - he's delighted!

• Upvote 1