Downvote posts without replying

Skenoj

18 hours ago, barney said:

Cant say I agree with you on this one, Skee. As much as a nagging bitchy move this is, bitching and nagging are not against the rules.

2 minutes ago, bjornmma1 said:

He agreed that it might be frustrating, but on the other hand the unknown guy isn't doing anything wrong either. 

Which is pretty much what I did too.

Try not to find reason within madness

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, dein93 said:

Of course he isn't.. Otherwise he wouldn't have taken a side on the subject. That's fine though.. I keep learning who the assholes here are, so this is a very educational experience for me.

To be fair you confirmed you downvoted them like half a day before he said anything. How is that crossing any sort of line?

Edit: I just noticed that he called it childish, so I suppose that's what you're reacting to.

• Like 1

Oh, it was (is) me.. and I'll continue to downvote anything, on any thread that I deem a downvote is warranted. Guess what.. I use upvotes and hearts too when I feel like it!

A moderator calls me "childish" for using a forum mechanic as intended? Okay then.. lol
A moderator should not be labeling anyone under any circumstances - Especially when they say in the previous sentence that no rules are being broken.
Not like my opinion on this changes anything, because Alfred clearly has taken a side in this situation.

Again, you don't have to agree.. Feel free to downvote my posts too.. I really don't care.
I'll continue to downvote every post from buyers in those shitty gif threads. *shrug*

• Downvote 2