TUF Season One Presented by BLAZE MMA (TEAM G WAD VS TEAM MASTER LEADER)

saklain

• 2 weeks later...

And the winner of the Third Reich Bounty Award goes to a certain legendary manager, who's well-known for his charisma, quick wit and sexual prowess. https://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1059594

SIDE NOTE: Isn't it so crazy how the last 'man' standing from Master Bater's team of losers, junkies and fascists is a guy who learned everything about creation tournaments from me? ?

• Upvote 1

Poor G Spot. Can you imagine how upset he's going to be?

Losing his second Creation Tourney final in the space of 6 months against Team Optimal. Come to think of it, he really hasn't been the same since that first encounter, going down a path of destruction and passive aggression at the expense of his fellow tycooners.

A short message from your TUF Season 1 winner:

16234404681418.jpg

Bruzor Szalai

"I will go easy win"

13 hours ago, OptimalMMAPicks said:

Poor G Spot. Can you imagine how upset he's going to be?

Losing his second Creation Tourney final in the space of 6 months against Team Optimal. Come to think of it, he really hasn't been the same since that first encounter, going down a path of destruction and passive aggression at the expense of his fellow tycooners.

A short message from your TUF Season 1 winner:

16234404681418.jpg

Bruzor Szalai

"I will go easy win"

You got the name of your team right, I'll give you that. Once I've re-composed myself from the months-long running joke that has been Master Leader captaining anything in Tycoon. I'll see if I can focus on this fight. 

But to be honest, for me the tournament is basically over. The Turd Reich has been utterly defeated. This fight is essentially G Wad vs. G Wad.

• 2 weeks later...

TUF SEASON 1 - FINAL PRESS CONFERENCE 

Mixed Martial Arts Management - G Wad     Mixed Martial Arts Management - Optimal

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Hole Reemer      Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Bruzor Szalai

WITH SPEACIAL GUEST - COACH MASTER LEADER

Mixed Martial Arts Management - Master  Leader

TUF Moderator: 

Welcome to the Press Conference of TUF Season 1 presented by Blaze Entertainment!

We are in the final stage of this tournament where we have Coach G Wads very own, Hole Reemer, facing off against Optimals, Bruzor Szalai, who is representing Coach Master Leader

I will start off with G Wad 

What do you make of Optimals impressive 4-0 record in this tournament so far?

G Wad: 

Well, this is a team effort after all so Optimal has greatly benefited from the sound advice and motivation of Master... GWad breaks down in hysterical laughter. After a solid 20 seconds, onlookers begin to worry he's having a stroke

Master Leader: 

I didn’t realise you were telepathic G Wad. Optimal is a fantastic manager, hence why I drafted him. We have discussed strategy throughout (especially early stage), but given his track record I’ve let him use his intellect for the most part

G Wad

What is this guy even doing here? I honestly didn't even know ML would be here lmao

Master Leader 

You tell me - if you didn’t get lucky in our first fight, I’m sure you would be here if we didn’t already blow out your team

Heavy handed + exceptional strength + high damage VS no chin and no chin wins = incredible luck

G Wad

It was quite lucky of me to be matched up against a guy who thought it would be a good idea to train punches before facing my grappler, you're right

Master Leader

7 head punches landed. Oh yeah thanks for reminding me - exceptional punches

G Wad

If you had trained something to do with grappling instead, 99% of the fight might not have been spent on your back 

TUF Moderator 

Question for Optimal

What do you see out of your fighters opponent, Hole Reemer?

Optimal

Bruzor stares blankly into thin air before mumbling in Hungarian to his translator “Bruzor said he sees many holes in Mr. Reemer’s game. He says his opponent has done nothing but crotch sniff for his last 30 minutes inside the cage, and that his first name is fitting”

G Wad

"My name is actually Alfred, it's just that I really like to-" Hole starts to say before being silenced by a snap of the fingers from the man, the myth, the legend G Wad. "Very insightful comment" says G Wad, addressing Bruzor.

TUF Moderator

Question for both fighters

*Here comes Blaze King onto the stage stumbling and tripping over the stairs. He interrupts the moderator and says "I was broke before but now I've gotten quite rich hehe. Awkward silence "Ok, so I am increasing the prize money for the winner to 1 MILLION DOLLARS!!!"

Master Leader 

1 million as winning team manager sounds about right

*Blaze King looks in his pocket and awkwardly scratches his head and runs.*

*Security grabs Blaze King back on stage. It sure looks like he doesn't have any more money to give to the winning team coach.*

TUF Moderator

What a way to start off this press conference! Anyways, the question I have for both managers is what does this win mean for you?

G Wad

This win would be the culmination of all my efforts as mentor and strategist. It would show that GWad's knowledge and experience in creation tournaments is second to none. Indeed, Optimal winning would be a true testament to my leadership abilities. On the other hand, it would also be nice if my own fighter wins.

TUF Moderator

Also, I would like to add on to the question for Optimal

Would beating the coach of the opposite team make your victory even sweeter?

Optimal

This win would complete a hat-trick of tourney wins this year. First, League of Madness, second Birth of a Warrior... as Optimal speaks, Bruzor reaches into his pocket and withdraws a knuckle duster, laying it on the table infront of him. He turns to Reemer and grunts And on October 22nd, i'll seal the deal with a third tourney win thanks to Bruzor. Knocking GWad down a peg or two in the process would be pretty sweet. All the while, Bruzor hasn't broken his stare. He scoffs aggressively at Reemer "how about we have go real fight right now?"

*Both fighters get up and are now going at it. Security has been down for this Press Conference since Blaze King decided to step up the prize money. Chairs and tables are being thrown, ABSOLUTE MAYHEM! They are finally able to calm both fighters down and separate these two.*

TUF Moderator

Ok, can we get 1 more word from Master Leader before the fighters do a face off. As a coach, what has been your message to Bruzor going into the TUF Finals?

Master Leader 

Get training def grap / TDD and keep doing what you’re doing! Reemer stands no chance against the Hungarian powerhouse

Bruzor - I’ve got a gift for you

It’s your very own Hungarian Vizsla

Optimal

”psst. He’s training for the Clinch” Optimal whispers over to coach Master Leader, before realizing he’s audible to everyone

*Final face off here we go. Bruzor reaches for his knuckle duster before security stops him. Both fighters are looking at each others eyes intensely. This will be a fight to remember. 1 million dollars on the line and the chance to make history as the very first MMA Tycoon TUF Champion!*

TUF Moderator:

Can we get some final predictions for the fight?

Master Leader 

Bruzor KO with his first punch of the fight (like what Sampson should’ve done)

G Wad

G Wad's mentoring brilliance will shine through in this fight.

You don't think training punches would be the optimal (pardon the wordplay) thing to do? 

TUF Moderator

Any final words Optimal?

Optimal:

Best of luck to G Spot under the new mentorship of Kishion Matthew

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

HOLE REEMER DEF BRUZOR SZALAI IN DOMINATING FASHION TO BECOME THE FIRST EVER BLAZE ENTERTAINMENT TUF WINNER!

https://ibb.co/NKcGyv3

THIS ALSO MEANS THAT TEAM G WAD NOT ONLY WINS THE TOURNAMENT BUT COACH G WAD LEADS HIS TEAM TO VICTORY! WHAT AN IMPRESSIVE SHOWING OF LEADERSHIP!

https://ibb.co/NKcGyv3

$1 Million dollars will be given to G Wad along with 15k to each winning manager of Team G Wad

Season 2 will be coming soon...

• Upvote 1

Tuna-loving Fake Finns, Turd Reich Alfreds and all the rest take notice of what happens when you tango with G Wad.

I'm just lucky Hole Reemer never had to face anyone from my own team. That may actually have been a challenge.

If this happens again, I'm willing to entertain the possibility of coaching, but not if Master Bater is my opponent. He may be a masochist but I'm not a sadist.

• Upvote 2