BLAZE BROTHERS (360k)

saklain

14864049925824.gif
Dude "El Duderino" McWrestler

First time i wasn't able to get a finish against Anubis, now i did it in first round, inside 2 min, in a five rounds fight. You must put some respect on my name and give me the Mehdi runner fight, thank you! Fuck, i forgot that i already signed to fight next month.... but please, after that give me that rat

• Upvote 2

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Eddie Bjornsson       Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Beau Abner

265 lbs, BLAZE BROTHERS (360k+)

Blaze Brothers 17 - Eddie Bjornsson(C) vs Beau Abner(#1) Press Conference

Blaze King: Blaze Brothers 17 main event features the #1 P4P fighter in the org, with a current record of 10-1(9 KOs) and the current heavyweight champion, Eddie Bjornsson! The challenger is none other the #1 ranked Heavyweight in the division, former C4 and Cali MMA Heavyweight champion, with a record of 12-1(10 KOs), Beau Abner! Let's begin with the champion, Eddie Bjornsson

Blaze Media: You obviously have built quite a resume against tough opponents but is Beau Abner your biggest test yet?

Eddie Bjornsson: First of all, love the poster! Assume the title is in alphabetical order and for aesthetic reasons but I’ll let it slide. I take each opponent as it comes and will never underestimate anyone, but Abner no doubt is super talented and after steamrolling everyone I’ve faced I hope Abner can rise to the hype and we put on a good show for the fans.

Beau Abner: He put the better fighters name first

Blaze Media:  That brings me to a question to Beau Abner. What makes you so confident against what some may consider the best 360k+ fighter in the world?

Beau Abner: Well his only loss comes from my alliance mate's camp, and he didn't keep him in camp long, so that shows you the kind of competition he's had so far. He'll probably bring up his wins Anderson, but Alex K's management isn't something worth talking about either, let alone I only needed less than 30 seconds against him. Whoever is saying he is the best must be getting better shit than Snoop. 

Blaze Media: Eddie, do you feel disrespected by Abner's comments about your resume?

Eddie Bjornsson: I feel very disrespected - how will I sleep at night knowing all my opponents are trash.

Blaze Media:  You obviously have a great resume with a championship in C4 and Cali MMA, but what does being Blaze Brothers champion mean to you?

Beau Abner:  Being a champ is always an accomplished feeling. Once I'm done pounding Eddie's face in like I pound my sister in, especially after he previously ducked me, I'll look forward to what's next. 

Blaze Media: What do you think about Bjornsson's high level wrestling?

Beau Abner:  He obviously brings high level wrestling, its his bread and butter. But ducking me just gave me more time to train those areas, so he doesn't seem to be very bright. 

Blaze Media: Any final words before the faceoff?

Eddie Bjornsson: All I know is I can’t wait to slam Abner’s head on the floor and make him regret not sharpening his striking instead of trying to keep up with my wrestling.

Beau Abner: 

Ah there he is, I thought he was off at some D3 brofest meet. My sister packs a tougher punch when I'm wrestling with her than what I've seen out of you. That belt will look good on her. He's a southern hillbilly that keeps it in the family

Both heavyweights come in front of the stage ready for the face-off with a very serious demeanor in both fighters faces. Beau Abner is barking in a southern accent talking about his sister while Eddie Bjornsson is very quiet like usual. Both fighters will be going to the biggest test yet but one man will walk away champion. Will it be Blaze Buffer say at the end of the night "AND STILL!" or will we have "AND NEW!" There is only one way to find out and that is by putting money in Blaze Kings pocket and buying the PPV!(there is no PPV) Tickets are already sold out, forget about the king of the heavyweight division, the KING OF BLAZE BROTHERS IS ON THE LINE THIS WEDNESDAY! Mark your calendars or weep!

• Upvote 5

Kanaani responds on social media:

- Glad to share the ring once more with Riley. Tough guy, I fighted him before and was a hard one let s see who will win this one, our first fight was back then we both made our name so time to fight in january. About the Dude outwrestled Mcbrick head can shut the fuck up. I loose to Wagner after him and afther that another loose, he has the streak now and I don t have it. I was a main event fighter and I must put my ass to work don t have time for arrogant loosers.He won some fights good to him but let s see when he will get that belt if he is so good.

• Upvote 4

On 12/19/2021 at 2:54 PM, Skenoj said:

14864049925824.gif

First time i wasn't able to get a finish against Anubis, now i did it in first round, inside 2 min, in a five rounds fight. You must put some respect on my name and give me the Mehdi runner fight, thank you! Fuck, i forgot that i already signed to fight next month.... but please, after that give me that rat

Why do you want that Mendi fight so bad? I swear I remember seeing you post about him back in CMMA.

Not getting involved just generally interested 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, BenhornbyMMA said:

Why do you want that Mendi fight so bad? I swear I remember seeing you post about him back in CMMA.

Not getting involved just generally interested 

14864049925824.gif

He talk so much trash, he did a lot after our first fight, but it was a small error from me and my team, i want to get that revenge and make it 2-1 against him, he didn't deserved that W against me, he's a lost bitch in this fight game, a rat, a guy who runs from challenges 

• Upvote 2

Mehdi Kanaani responds to shithead:

- You are mad because you got beat up by a fighter who starded as a 145 lbs fighter and fought at 135 to so I just moved up every time and looked for the best fights. You mad because you got outwrestled. We will fight only as a main event but not now soore looser. 

• Upvote 2

15904875925177.gifMixed Martial Arts Fighter - Thor White

Cooper Roos (8-0) lobbies for a fight with Thor White (10-2).

"I'm tired of sittin' 'round watchin' these cuntz fight. Aye, I say me and Thor White throw down. He wants to fight the chump, Marko Paris, but ole Marko kicked his ass already. So I think it's either move aside, get in line, or you fight me. I respect both these fighters, they're dangerous in their own right, barring mediocre management - obviously it holds them back - but I reckon I kick both their asses at the same time if (Blaze King) lets me. And if he's too chicken shit I'll take the winner of Obama and Dias. We're levels better than the competition, and I'm not trying to sit on the sidelines why these bums keep fighting each other."

BLAZE BROTHERS (360k+)  [5709] @saklain@Blaa101@Django@bazzypants@Grump@HareRumpler

On 12/22/2021 at 10:49 PM, HareRumpler said:

15799822008426.jpg

"Isaac Vernon, you friggin' pussy!  You have a 3k ID advantage on me and our primaries are literally separated by a single point in MT, yet you reject the fight like a little pansy ass?  Wow.  Might as well retire now, you're not cut out for the cage bub!"

15904875925177.gif

"When I see you open your mouth I have this like conflicted set of emotions inside. On one hand your represented by YABAI, and it's like I'll beat your ass too you little yellow haired faggot. And then on the other, it's all like, well, it looks like you like to party. I don't know whether I should kill you with my fist or if we should sniff cocaine off hookers tits together, I haven't decided."

• Upvote 5

We're just five short days away from the Blaze Brothers debut of the last CMMA featherweight champion, Keith Kenneth Ferkingstad. For some reason, he hasn't been given an immediate title shot, and is instead facing a guy who can actually challenge him on the ground for once.

So, why should YOU care about Keith Kenneth as much as I do?

16061632104619.png

Keith Kenneth is currently sporting a 100% finishing rate: 6 by submission and 3 by (T)KO. KK started out his career as a BJJ guy, but I quickly realized that he had Nyquil in his hands in addition to a granite chin. I'm pretty sure he's dropped or rocked almost every guy he's ever fought, even before he picked up any punching technique beyond "Run at man. Flail at man. Man fall over." This has lead to him pulling some insane wins out of his ass, where he turned around a fight he was getting murdered in with one punch before subbing his opponent. He was last seen flatlining KO artist and CMMA champion Middle Finger in 94 seconds. Win or lose, KK's fights are always action packed, and he's the most entertaining guy I've managed since Pekka Toivonen.

• Upvote 3

Click to view banner full size

2021 Blaze Brothers Awards                                             Gold Background With Balloons, Confetti And Streamers Stock Photo, Picture  And Royalty Free Image. Image 56362295.

Welcome to the first annual Blaze Brothers Award Ceremony. Today we honor and remember some of the greatest fighters, fights, and moments throughout the year. Now, this year is different because we haven't had a full year together and any of our top fighters have come in the last two months after the close of Cali MMA and KOF. But, the winners are well deserved of these awards and want to send a huge congrats to the winners. This year was full of memories and am looking forward to 2022. 

Fighter of the Year: Eddie Bjornsson

Comeback Fighter of the Year: Yusuf Mammadov

Fight of the Year: Li Xiaodong vs Schmedgar Dimms

Rivalry of the Year: Hunter Broderick and Chris Coryatt

Comeback Win of the Year: Li Xiaodong TKO victory vs Schmedgar Dimms in Round 5

Round of the Year: Eddie Bjornsson vs Deon Big Daddy - Round 4

Upset of the Year: Jimmy King TKO victory vs Paul Gascoigne

KO of the Year: Crucifix Hill KO vs Dexter Warren

SUB of the Year: Hong Kong RNC Submission Win vs Yusuf Mammadov

• Upvote 4

Click to view banner full size

MONTHLY RANKINGS (January 2022)

20211125162548blaze_bros_belt_e.jpg

Bantamweight                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Featherweight          

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Lindsay Apollo                                                        Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Renoa Gracie

C - Lindsay Apollo (13-2)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     C - Renoa Gracie (7-2)

1. Li Xiaodong (12-5)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             1. Gholam Estili (11-5)

2.Yoshimitsu Fukumitsu (5-2)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           2. Keith Kenneth Ferkingstad (9-4)

3. Richmond Belvedere (5-3)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  3. Yasha Big Mouth (14-5)

4. El Pablo Ernesto (15-8)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   4. Sylus Sativa (10-3)

5. Shouta Nakamura (8-2)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   5. Pablo Cruz (8-4)

6. Heismann Haa (3-2)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          6. Jamie Hull (6-1)

7. Paulo Maldini (13-2)

8. Abdelrahman Camara (15-5)

9. Matthew Fritz (8-1)

10. Sebastion Lynar (7-4)

Lightweight                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Darsin Bleak                                                                       Welterweight                                                                                                                                                                        Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Hong Kong

C - Darsin Bleak (14-0)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  C - Hong Kong (14-2)

1. Zee Land (12-4)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           1. Dude McWrestler (13-5)

2. Keith Seng (10-4)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    2. Carter Wright (12-2-1)

3. Mustang Jack (13-4-1)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          3. Frank Morrison (15-7)

4. Marshal Mayhem (19-4)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     4. Dwight Schrute (14-9-1)

5. Jian Zhao (11-5-1)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 5. Rene Lafayette (19-6)

6. Satanic Panic (12-6)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          6. Ethan Hawk (15-2)

7. Jakov Pavlek (5-2)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           7. Walad Anubis (11-7)

8. Sunshine Okafor (9-4)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  8. Matrix Man (11-6-1)

9. Riley Hatfield (9-4)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     9. Yusuf Mammadov (6-4-1)

10. Mehdi Kanaani (13-7)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             10. Roger Michael Stanley (8-5)

Middleweight                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Marco Paris                       

C - Marco Paris (15-1)       

1. Barack Obaminator (15-6)  

2. Zawisza Czarny Z Garbowa (7-0)   

3. Manny Tavares (12-3)

4. Joe Exotic (12-7) 

5. Principo Adam (11-3)  

6. Thor White (10-2)

7. Quintus Dias (10-6)

8. Korben Dallas (10-5)

9. Cooper Roos (8-0)

10. Kobe Bryant (9-8)                                                 Light Heavyweight 

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Chad Bartz                                                  

C - Chad Bartz (10-3)

1. Ray Jones (12-4)

2. Fabiano Capellio (7-1)

3. Anthony Ochoa (12-4)

4. Larry Williams (9-4)

5. Jeremiah Hill (9-2-1)

6. Edd Norton (8-3)

7. Isaiah Okongwu (6-4)

8. Jerricho Patterson (5-2)

9. Chakrit Pratoomwong (8-3)

10. Jean Lucroy (13-3)

Heavyweight                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Super-Heavyweight

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Beau Abner                                                           Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Koskisen Hanski                                                                                                                                                                                                       

C - Beau Abner (13-1)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  C - Koskisen Hanski (14-7) 

1. Kjetil Olsen (11-2)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     1. Corona Virus (11-4)

2. Eddie Bjornsson (10-2)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          2. Chew Kok (9-1)

3. Clarence Hoost (9-1)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                3. John Von Neumann (7-3)

4. Deon Big Daddy (12-3)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            4. Buster Gruff (12-5)

5. Mauro Okongwu (9-4)                                                                        5. Kiso Akinaga (11-10)

6. Walt Dykstra (14-4)                                                                              6. Crucifix Hill (5-8)

7. Noah Anderson (9-4)

8. Duncan Farquharson (9-4)

9. Bruin Ritcey (6-1)

10. Tau Masunwendinghamar (9-1)

• Upvote 3

Blaze Brothers 21 - Bartz vs Jones 2 - Preview

1641086394poster_-_bb21b.png

Hello fight fans, we got an exciting set of fights this week! The event is headlined by the highly anticipated rematch for the Light Heavyweight Championship but there are still many other fights that will have an affect on the rankings after this one. We will go through the final 3 fights of the event, make sure you all tune in as this is not something you want to miss out on!

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Korben Dallas   Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Juanito Escobar

Korben Dallas, 10-5, #8 ranked Middleweight VS Juanito Escobar, 9-3, unranked Middleweight

We got the 8th ranked middleweight, Korben "The Element" Dallas looking to prove a point against Juanito Escobar, who some think is very underrated and should be in the top 10. Dallas has superb wrestling and is coming off 2 dominant victories against Marcus Hughes and Chris Coryatt. He can finish fights all types of ways as he can submit you on the ground and can even box a bit if he has to. He will for sure try to silence all those saying Escobar should be ranked higher than him. Juanito Escobar, on the other hand, born in Columbia has moved to Amsterdam to follow his dreams of becoming world champion. A win here would certainly put him in the top 10 and will make him closer to his ultimate goal. It is fair to think that Escobar has been robbed of the top 10 as his last win came against no other than the former Middleweight Champion, Hunter Broderick. Escobar is very talented all around as he can standup or take you down, this makes for a great fight stylistically and it should be a good one. 

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Fabiano Capellio   Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Larry Williams

Fabiano Capellio, 7-1, #2 ranked Light Heavyweight VS Larry Williams, 9-4, #4 ranked Light Heavyweight

The co-main event will feature 2 fighters with similar MMA careers thus far. Both fighters have challenged for the Blaze World Title but have failed in their goal. However, both fighters are not naïve of what it is like to hold a World Championship. The former Gamma Contenders Light Heavyweight Champion, Fabiano Capellio held an impressive 7 fight win streak before losing in his Blaze Brothers debut against the champion, Chad Bartz. He is a striker that has not seen the start of Round 2 till his last bout. This makes him a fast finisher and a dangerous test to Larry Williams who also has quite the resume. Becoming KOF and C4 Light Heavyweight Champion at such a young age, Williams lost his quest at becoming a 3 time world champion and adding the Blaze Brothers gold around his waist when he fell short against former champion, Edd Norton. After a vicious knockout versus Sam Short in Blaze Brothers 12, Williams is looking to get back in the title race. Loads of title implications with this one...

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Chad Bartz   Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Ray Jones

Chad Bartz, 10-3, Light Heavyweight Championship VS Ray Jones, 12-4, #1 ranked Light Heavyweight - Main Event

The last time these two fought was when the championship was vacant, Ray Jones arguably won Round 1 and submitted Bartz in Round 2 with an armbar. Ray Jones was the new Light Heavyweight Championship and Bartz's dreams of becoming Blaze Brothers world champion was shattered. Since then, Bartz has won 4 in a row including beating the man who beat Jones to become Light Heavyweight Champion and defending his belt recently against top free agent signing, Fabiano Capellio. Bartz is a totally different fighter since then and has showed patience and resilience against some of the best to do it. He looks to defend his belt and show fans that his last loss to Ray Jones was a fluke. Ray Jones, on the other hand, is a man who has done what Bartz has done throughout his career such as winning the Byzantium and Blaze Brothers world title. But, the one thing that Jones hasn't done is defend his Blaze Brothers belt as his last stint came to an end abruptly. A win against Bartz would show everyone that he is indeed better than him and will make him a 2x Blaze Brothers Light Heavyweight Champion. Lots of history between these two and only one will come on top...

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Rambo said:

15904875925177.gif number FUCKING 9 ?!?

Cooper Roos (8-0) went on a tirade following the most recent rankings by BLAZE organization. He nearly pulled a Chris Benoit on company staff because he was so upset with the "8 other sorry ass chumps ranked above me" as he eloquently put it.

Justice for Cooper Roos

• Upvote 2

53 minutes ago, Skenoj said:

14864049925824.gif

a1e50d9af3e2f75d296a4bbcc4431ee7.png

I said it before and I did it! I was also close to finish him but he's a tough guy, big heart, huge respect to Frank! 

After I win the belt, please give me that rat, the rat name is Mehdi, thank you! Make it happen, I want to smash his face for free!

The smile creeps me out lmao

• Upvote 1

15904875925177.gif

Cooper Roos (9-0) becomes the first man to finish Thor White (10-3) and it took all 3 rounds to get it done.

"I go a wee bit tired kickin' his arse. G'damn. Only knocked 'em down eight times in that first round. But I killed 'em with the head kick at the end, a buzzer beater, but I was robbed of knockout of the night. Bloody rubbish, honestly. Gimme my awards!"

Mehdi Kanaani responds to Dude Mcshit:

- Haha, nice trash talk bitch. You are easy win for me all day, I don t know how you have the guts to talk shit about me. I must focus for my next fight with Riley but for you to know, any time bitch but please shut your mouth.

• Upvote 1