HIGHLAND $6mil CREATION DATE TOURNAMENT

clydebankblitz

9 minutes ago, Sprooch said:

image.gif

Kaiden Thibodeaux: "US Pride? What in the proud boys fuck shit are you going on about. Nothing about the police indicates pride for the US of A. I would literally finish you faster than you do donuts. I am a grappler's worse nightmare. I'd make real 'SHORT' work of you. FUCK THE POLICE."

16341082173242.jpg

Jerry "The Officer" Short (379233)

"You have no fucking idea what is going to happen soon. Also, you have no fucking idea what I'm gonna do to ya, bitch. I'm a tough guy. Tough enough to beat you. You are now my bitch for 5 dollars and... You will be my bitch forever.

The police in Chicago, US is in a great condition. Like me in the cage. And always will be. You are talking this shit and talking... After the fight, you will be crying really, really loud. You will tell me: 'Sorry, dear officer. It was a big mistake. Now I'm beggin' on my knees. Forgive me, my lord! I don't want to go to prison! I'm just a little bitch!'

I will whoop your ass so, so hard. That will be my donut, bro! Police rulez. Police is pride. Police is the honor. That's what I'm living for. The law is the law. Short is the policeman... And great fighter for sure! Now... Fuck off, I need a cold coffee drink!"

• Like 1

Highland $6 Million Tournament

Group Stage Matches for Dec. 10th

Round 3   Group G

Arsenault (Joe Outlier) vs Brown (Ben Greedy)

Arsenault (0-2) battles what could be the most controversial man of round two as Brown (0-2) got slapped with a NC loss after missing weight. Hopefully this will not be a problem this round and we will get to see Arsenault and Brown put on a striking clinic with a full on stand up boxing matchup. Both men prefer the standup game and have the skills to back that up in search of their first victory of the tournament. Physically there is no reach advantage so this should come down to which man wants it more in a fight for redemption in what has turned out to be a disappointing showing for both fighters.

Luciano (Kento King) vs Mahoo (Hare Rumpler)

Luciano (2-0) has his undefeated streak pitted against Mahho's (2-0) when he takes to the cage as both men have already been assured of a berth in the elimination rounds. This is a battle for first place in Group G of the round robin stage, and theoretically an "easier" matchup in the next round, though if this tournament has shown us anything, there are no guarantees. Luciano has remarkable MuayThai training that will be brought to bear against Mahoo's Blue Belt in BJJ and superior wrestling ability. Should Luciano be able to consistently stuff takedown attempts he should be free to strike at his leisure on the way to a third decision victory. Should Mahoo get through and put the fight on the mat he should be well on his way to making a second opponent submit. It will be a tall order for Luciano to outlast Mahoo three rounds to rely on a decision once again, will he push for a knockout or end up falling victim to a submission hold?

Round 3   Group H

Finn (GWad) vs Rafferty (Mickey Rafferty)

Finn (1-1) comes into the third round with only Rafferty (0-2) standing between him and a chance at continuing on towards the prize in this $6 million dollar tournament. Finn, with his Purple Belt in BJJ and wonderful wrestling skills, will be looking to get the fight to the ground where he is most at home, but has yet to score a submission victory. Rafferty hopes to not be the first to fall victim and keep to his feet where he can use his remarkable MuayThai and proficient boxing abilities to his advantage. Finn is fighting for the right to advance while Rafferty can only hope to play spoiler in this final round robin fight.

Murphy (Aydan the Wandering Spirit) vs De La Douche (Ben Hornby)

Murphy brings his 2-0 record into the cage to face Douche 1-1 in the final fight of the third round before we reach the elimination stages. Murphy has his destiny is in his own hands in, what on paper, looks like a remarkably even matchup while Douche may need the win and some good fortune in the other Group H fight to continue. Very little separate there men physically, coming in at 150cm each and Douche holding a slim 6lb weight advantage. Purple Belts in BJJ are the order of the day with both competitors holding one alongside a solid wrestling background that Murphy seems to have stepped up a notch through training as the tournament has gone on. Between that and a possible morale advantage from securing two wins may be enough to submit Murphy's way into the next round, but should Douche gain the upper hand he will not hesitate to rain down blows looking for the knockout. Murphy seems to have the easier road ahead while Douche finds himself in a tight spot once again.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

We have out first official entrants into the knockout stages!

GROUP A

1. Jet

2. MasterLeader

GROUP B

1. Jimmy Normal

2. Maurice Simmons

GROUP C

1. Scott Bandz

2. Hector Bautista

Sadly, that means we've lost some managers from the tournament. The following managers were not successful in their group stages;

GROUP A

3. Jack King

4. Marius Catalin

GROUP B

3. Blaze King

4. Rob Devastation

GROUP C

3. Rodrigo Rojas

4. Shape Shifter

Thanks for your participation in the tournament!

• Upvote 4

With the first 3 groups coming to an end, we also have some prize money winners!

OptimalMMAPicks - 50k Scott Bandz at 3/1 - WINS 150K

TheMatth99 - 50k Scott Bandz at 3/1 - WINS 150K

Master Leader - 50k Scott Bandz at 3/1 - WINS 150K

Jet - 50k Scott Bandz at 2/1 - WINS 100K

Jimmy Normal - 50k Jimmy Normal at 2/1 - WINS 100K

Scott Bandz - 50k Jet at 10/1 - WINS 500K

Dakota - 50k Jet at 10/1 - WINS 500K

Maurice Simmons - 50k Jet at 10/1 - WINS 500K

• Upvote 5

51 minutes ago, clydebankblitz said:

With the first 3 groups coming to an end, we also have some prize money winners!

Oh my god bro how are you still financially alive? Lmao

53 minutes ago, clydebankblitz said:

Ah fuck man - that’s sad for you - how much did you lose?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, clydebankblitz said:

anyone that bet on me you're welcome and thank you jet for your good natured scholarly gentleman

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Carciofi said:

Jimmy Normal would like to thank Jimmy Normal for believing in Jimmy Normal. 

Good job Vudu Sims!

Looking forward to seeing the results from Group G. 

I hope we meet again. This time I'll set sliders

• Upvote 1