On 11/15/2021 at 12:50 PM, scottxbandz said:

you have misunderstood the blood sacrifice for weakness

His story has been updated at the bottom of the OP.

Kilo, the most decorated Heavyweight of all time(s), adds a historical documentation of his fight previews dating all the way back to his RFC days when his career got started, among other "media highlights".

• Like 1

A commercial advertisement plays across your TV screen...

FADE TO BLACK

The voice of a man with a feminine French accent does voiceover...

Do you want to sponsor le sexy beast?

Ah, le big sexy beast is ready for le sponsor, oiu oiu.

Le GOAT, le monstre of Kiribati, le ménage à trois bandit, le panty sweeper.

If vous would like to sponsor le champion, please dial this number...

image.png.4abc3eb225a3fb0bf6563ec4a956e713.png

1265562558convictedclothingthumbn.jpg1593448052CNQR-THMB01.png16313810401294515495pwnagethumb.gif

@rjs2442 "Yes, I would like to sponsor le beast! Do I get to lather his body in lavender oil and maple syrup?"

Louie breaks out his pocket book to quickly send Kilo "Bloodbath" Maluga a zesty check that he'll no doubt spend on plunder and booty.

31 minutes ago, Cardiomachine said:

It seems "PaperFace" did it again: ko some punk. Legendary shit) 

What he said ^^^

image.png.4abc3eb225a3fb0bf6563ec4a956e713.png

Kilo Maluga's post-fight recap is posted here in the Syn' thread.

OP updated: highlights, Media & Posters, Igor's Hilariously Bad Predictions updated, McNasty getting Jack hammered 2

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Cardiomachine said:

It seems "PaperFace" did it again: ko some punk. Legendary shit) 

15848838896471.jpg
Paddy "360°" Mcgillicutty
7-1-0
181 p4p

(Owner and manager of Paddy's Enhancing Drugs)
image.png.55c32f7b74953d56ce6e492f7412d2d5.png

Seems like Kilo took full benefit of the free test products that I sent him during his fight camp. Non-detectable and highly effective! 

Congrats killer, great performance! 

• Upvote 1

The FUTURE GOAT apologizes for being late in congratulating the p4p King. Congrats Bloodbath, you are hereby welcome to my golden realm Asgard. The females in here can't wait to touch you in ways you've never been touched before(by your victims and women) . And because you're a bandit, they're ready to tame that troublemaker between your legs

#FUTUREGOAT

#BFM

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, bjornmma1 said:

15848838896471.jpg
Paddy "360°" Mcgillicutty
7-1-0
181 p4p

(Owner and manager of Paddy's Enhancing Drugs)
image.png.55c32f7b74953d56ce6e492f7412d2d5.png

Seems like Kilo took full benefit of the free test products that I sent him during his fight camp. Non-detectable and highly effective! 

Congrats killer, great performance! 

The Trials of Kilo on Paddy's supplements:

Week 1 - The Power
See the source image
(Kilo in the gym, gettin' swole)

Week 4 - Chris Benoit Meltdown
See the source image
(exclusive footage of Kilo vs McNasty 2 - not domestic violence)

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, igorbyhenikov said:

1422330387photo-62727.jpg

Igor Byhenikov

Leading MMA Analyst

Yes, i might have gotten one or couple fights wrong, but the analysis tools that i have created objectively shows that Kilo Maluga is currently running above expectations.

See the source image

Translation: Only fight I predict correctly out of 5 attempts, was fight I reluctantly pick Kilo to win against opponent he smesh already.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, scottxbandz said:

knox made the silly decision to make the blood sacrifice 1 second into the first round you know it cant pan out well after that... The athletic commission has done a lot to get rid of corrupt doctors it has seemed

See the source image

Once the blood tribute has been paid, violence cometh.

Kilo is currently in the process of booking the TOUGHEST FIGHT OF HIS CAREER...

STAY TUNED FOR UPDATES.

• Upvote 1

14390840437078.png   Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Vunipola Veainu

The entire world eagerly anticipates a titanic collision as the two baddest m'fkin Islanders on the planet are booked in the Fight of the Year between Kilo Maluga and Vunipola Veainu.

"The fans want to see two great warriors cross swords for the first time." Kilo says as he polishes his sword in the open. "But my sword is the biggest."

It's true, the champion swings a mighty sword and flaunts his blade with gusto - the type of validation you have when you're the biggest fish in the sea.

It's the type of sword that you can't miss from the other side of the room, and when Kilo unsheaths it, you can't take your eyes off it.

For most, witnessing Kilo's blade is a mouth watering experience. For the rest, it's emasculating and belittling.

It's not easy standing next to a fighter sculpted like a Greek God that swings a hammer that makes mjolnir look like a child's mallet.

"Vunipola swings the 2nd biggest stick on the high seas." Kilo states. "The rest, no balls. Everybody from #2 to #10 declined. All except one man."

And that man is, you guessed it, big sexy Vunipola Veinu.

Vunipola hails from Tonga and set sail for the infamous cupcake islands of tycoon at the age of 23. There he conquered with ease, raping and pillaging the hype from the juicy Island boys and their noob managers.

Vunipola has been basking in the spoils of victory all summer long while his first mate, Alfred Winterbottom, masquerade openly in "brown-face" impersonating an immigrant from Central America.

Vunipola's lone island loss was when he took a dive off the plank in a meaningless fight verse a skirt wearing lady boy because - a pirate at heart and true rebel - he was sick of being tied down and ready to hit the high seas. If anything has been made clear, Vunipola makes his own rules. Big balls. Kilo respects big balls.

"Double the size." Kilo says, when talking about the size of Eddie Bjornsson and Jason Hightower's balls compared to Vunipola's. "They have little nuggets. Both of them shriveled like little California Boy-Girls with no more testosterone when proposed the fight. So many scared, we had to reach all the way into 370k ID for legit opponent."

Those two fighters are managers by @Xyel and @MasterLeader who both declined to fight the GOAT despite Kilo's generous offer to fight both of them on the same weekend.

"Biggest pussies these two. When I was their age, I knock out Kimbo Slice, Iain Tower, and conquer Barbarians." Kilo laughs. "Paddy has bigger balls than both of them combined. We call that little nugget today and offer fight - he takes it. We can make the chicken dance."

Kilo picks up a bottle of rum, drinks it empty, and tosses it at a compromising picture of @bjornmma1 with a GOAT on the wall.

See the source image

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5