27 minutes ago, lotos said:

Is that what you took home from that? You're sick.

Personally, I'm still wondering why you're still talking. There's a fully grown man behind you "Deep in your game" and you're not battering an eyelid......still talking like nothing is going on. Why is no one addressing this?

You literally just performed public felatio and typed a 4 page letter to justify dodging the KO King in Syn.

don't be scared hombre

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

1640909367SYN-865-1.gif

The fighters circle momentarily. Maluga darts into range and connects with a nice straight punch.
Steve misses with a left hand and Maluga counters with a right hand from hell and Steve is out cold! A vicious knockout!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 0:13 of round 2, we have a winner by way of KO (Punch). Kilo Maluga!

640301600_tenor(1).gif.ee1efb175271dd6ea92490d99932898f.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yep you guys know your stuff. YABAI are a bunch of babies who don't know shit about sliders or training. So I'm not sure what that says about you then.

2019 Monthly Winners Tally Yearly Totals: YABAI-9 Convicted-1 The Eight Musketeers-1 Elite-1)

2020 Monthly Winners Tally Yearly Totals: YABAI-8 Convicted-1 Elite-1 The Stepdads-1 The Syndicate-1)

2021 Monthly Winners Tally Yearly Totals: YABAI-9 Elite-2 Syndicate-1)

Damn Karter you guys won 2 months in 3 years, nice work bro. :)

• Upvote 4

If you want a fight "Goliath" Bunkechukwu Floyd (327979) will step up and fight the P4P King. He has a Title defence coming up shortly but after that I’m game to call for it. Seeing as Kilo will fight anyone anywhere anytime and is running out of competition quickly.

And yes King Karter I know, Floyd isn’t in the same league as Kilo but Floyd has good hype and a punchers chance at SHW. I’m a Kilo fan and I like a challenge you know that.

• Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, stpierrecanada said:

If you want a fight "Goliath" Bunkechukwu Floyd (327979) will step up and fight the P4P King. He has a Title defence coming up shortly but after that I’m game to call for it. Seeing as Kilo will fight anyone anywhere anytime and is running out of competition quickly.

And yes King Karter I know, Floyd isn’t in the same league as Kilo but Floyd has good hype and a punchers chance at SHW. I’m a Kilo fan and I like a challenge you know that.

Idk where the any time anywhere can from but Kilo won't fight outside of syn and 100% won't fight at 265+

Word from Karter himself.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, stpierrecanada said:

image.png.4abc3eb225a3fb0bf6563ec4a956e713.png

One day Kilo might make his SMASH debut for the SHW throne, but for now Kilo is knocking down the Heavyweights and racking up the Syn' accolades. Lots of YABAI scrubs need spanking. Maybe some Babinski brother bashing involved.

• Upvote 3

20 hours ago, Rambo said:

image.png.4abc3eb225a3fb0bf6563ec4a956e713.png

One day Kilo might make his SMASH debut for the SHW throne, but for now Kilo is knocking down the Heavyweights and racking up the Syn' accolades. Lots of YABAI scrubs need spanking. Maybe some Babinski brother bashing involved.

Fair enough, The Champ calls his shots.

Floyd will keep his rank up and be ready if you run out of opposition and want to fight my Giant.

• Upvote 1

On 1/5/2022 at 5:34 AM, actionjackson said:

Yep you guys know your stuff. YABAI are a bunch of babies who don't know shit about sliders or training. So I'm not sure what that says about you then.

2019 Monthly Winners Tally Yearly Totals: YABAI-9 Convicted-1 The Eight Musketeers-1 Elite-1)

2020 Monthly Winners Tally Yearly Totals: YABAI-8 Convicted-1 Elite-1 The Stepdads-1 The Syndicate-1)

2021 Monthly Winners Tally Yearly Totals: YABAI-9 Elite-2 Syndicate-1)

Damn Karter you guys won 2 months in 3 years, nice work bro. :)

winning 26 of the last 36 months just doesn't impress anyone anymore bro, Cardiomachine is right, we have to up our slider game! 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1