16064695715740.jpg
Mister "White Tyson" McNasty
38-20-1
402 p4p

Credit where credit is due. You broke my near untouchable chin and I have never been anywhere near the same figher anymore since. It is with pain in my heart that I hereby want to announce my retirement from fighting. 
My battle days are over. It was a fun ride and maybe had I been on a diet early days, I could have been a near unbeatable 205lbs fighter, but hindsight is easy...

Thanks Kilo for the few rounds of fun we shared in the octagon and all the best with your future endeavours.

• Upvote 2

On 2/16/2022 at 8:51 PM, scottxbandz said:

will kilo win the fated 7th matchup wtih conor the cutman kryptonite barbarian

Maluga moves in close and cracks The Barbarian with a massive right hand! The Barbarian, frozen momentarily in time, tumbles to the canvas, already out cold! A brutal knockout by Maluga!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 2:51 of round 1, we have a winner by way of KO (Punch). Kilo Maluga!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1645400176SYN_881-2.jpg

[#1 HW] Kilo "Bloodbath" Maluga (36-7-0) vs
[#4 HW] Pupuki "Pillow Hands" Namasuzuki (18-7-0) is officially booked for SYN 881.

Less than 7 days away, Kilo's quick turn around is only possible due to his quick destruction of his arch nemesis merely 24 hours ago in an early candidate for KOTY.

By this stage there isn't an MMA fan alive that doesn't know Kilo's name. Muttering his name causes butt pirates across the high seas to shudder in fear of being clinch raped.

With 36 wins and 36 knockouts on his resume against the best the heavyweight division has to offer, he's cleaned house and is running laps around the competition. Fearlessly, Kilo heads to Pupuki's backyard in Tokyo to take on the heavy handed Sumo Wrestler.

"I've never been taken down in my career. Don't plan on it now." Kilo states with confidence. "He's coward. I will crush him."

Pupuki is riding an 8 fight win streak in the Syn' Heavyweight division and has been a total pansy ass when it comes to frequent fights. He's either injured, pulling out, or out right refusing. He's holding on to his win streak for dear life and refuses to fight any more legit contenders. Pupuki has only fought twice this entire year. Kilo has already knocked down 4 top ranked opponents. So why is Kilo entertaining this little coward?

"To smash. It's simple. Blood tribute must be paid." He explains. "Pupuki only gets this opportunity because Karim Johnson is still injured after his recent fight with Little Babinski."

And does Kilo have a message for the #3 P4P GAMMA Champion Karim "Carnage" Johnson (22-4-0)? @Ramirez

"Ice up son."

• Upvote 2

Paddy's Enhancing Drugs
image.png.55c32f7b74953d56ce6e492f7412d2d5.png

We would love to hereby wish our latest signee [#1 HW] Kilo "Bloodbath" Maluga (36-7-0) good luck vs [#4 HW] Pupuki "Pillow Hands" Namasuzuki (18-7-0)!  

Oh wait, we would love to wish Namasuzuki good luck as well, as he is also a proud representative of our brand. 

And wait what, next in line is Karim? But... he is also sponsored by us... 

Conflict of interest? Nope, just a lot of interest in what will go down. All beasts, all eager and hungry to either dethrone the p4p king, or in his own case, defend the throne in blood. 

• Upvote 3

Maluga lands a brutal head kick. Namasuzuki looks out on his feet and Maluga throws more strikes until the ref is forced to stop the fight!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 0:10 of round 2, we have a winner by way of TKO (Kick and Punches). Kilo Maluga!

image.png.4abc3eb225a3fb0bf6563ec4a956e713.png

Last fight I sell 409,518 PPV. This fight I sell 325,424. Fucking Poopooki. It's like come on man, do you even sell 1 ticket? Just show up for get smashing?

At least blood tribute was paid in full.

Karim Johnson! You are next my friend.

@Ramirez

• Upvote 6

6 hours ago, Rambo said:

Maluga lands a brutal head kick. Namasuzuki looks out on his feet and Maluga throws more strikes until the ref is forced to stop the fight!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 0:10 of round 2, we have a winner by way of TKO (Kick and Punches). Kilo Maluga!

Last fight I sell 409,518 PPV. This fight I sell 325,424. Fucking Poopooki. It's like come on man, do you even sell 1 ticket? Just show up for get smashing?

At least blood tribute was paid in full.

Karim Johnson! You are next my friend.

@Ramirez

1 hour ago, Ramirez said:

Brilliant! i hope the fight is a fun one bro!

Paddy's Enhancing Drugs

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Kilo Maluga                    Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Karim Johnson
Kilo "Bloodbath" Maluga   VS    Karim "Carnage" Johnson
37-7-0                                                 22-4-0
1 p4p                                                     3 p4p

265 lbs, Synchronicity                                           265+ lbs, Global Association of MMA
Paddy's Enhancing Drugs (160Q) [6714]                                          Paddy's Enhancing Drugs (160Q) [6714]

It sure doesn't get much bigger than this, PED beast vs PED beast! We are excited!!!!!!!! 
RUUUUUMBLE IN THE JUNGLE!
(Once this fight is officially booked, we'll put up an announcement with bonus pay for the winner of this massive clash.)

• Upvote 4

On ‎27‎/‎02‎/‎2022 at 5:44 PM, bjornmma1 said:

Paddy's Enhancing Drugs

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Kilo Maluga                    Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Karim Johnson
Kilo "Bloodbath" Maluga   VS    Karim "Carnage" Johnson
37-7-0                                                 22-4-0
1 p4p                                                     3 p4p

265 lbs, Synchronicity                                           265+ lbs, Global Association of MMA
Paddy's Enhancing Drugs (160Q) [6714]                                          Paddy's Enhancing Drugs (160Q) [6714]

It sure doesn't get much bigger than this, PED beast vs PED beast! We are excited!!!!!!!! 
RUUUUUMBLE IN THE JUNGLE!
(Once this fight is officially booked, we'll put up an announcement with bonus pay for the winner of this massive clash.)

Paddy's Enhancing Drugs

With  Kilo "Bloodbath" Maluga vs Karim "Carnage" Johnson now official for 2022-03-13, we are glad to announce that PED will have a 250k sponsordeal waiting for the winner of this sure to be legendary battle, between these two PED-sponsored beasts! 

• Upvote 3

55 minutes ago, soyster89 said:

Kilo in a bloodbath. 

Karim fears the power, he will high counter and run away. That's what Americans do when going gets tough; Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, Ukraine, Capitol Riot. Pft. This is not nation of proud people. This is nation of obese chimps, controlled by tiny dots of light, bombarded with information until they lose their sense of reality, caught up in fantasies of free and democratic society that only exist in their feeble minded sanctuary created by technocrats.

Translation: Kilo in a bloodbath.

• Upvote 2

E-AyOWkUcAIRCid.jpg

Abu Schaubi

Lissen B, I've been tellin you since day 1 that Kansas Jones would be tew much for Krilloil Mowgli. Those awlkwarld GAMMA angles, y'know?

I hadda cup o cawlfee with 'Cambridge' yesterday and told him AWL aboud how to beat Kimbo Melkior. Good to know he toogit to Hart. Huge congradds to my boi Kayleen Jenny. The gratest guy, with a piece on him.

• Upvote 6

On 3/2/2022 at 3:51 PM, bjornmma1 said:

Paddy's Enhancing Drugs

With  Kilo "Bloodbath" Maluga vs Karim "Carnage" Johnson now official for 2022-03-13, we are glad to announce that PED will have a 250k sponsordeal waiting for the winner of this sure to be legendary battle, between these two PED-sponsored beasts! 

Paddy's Enhancing Drugs

With the epic conclusion of Kilo "Bloodbath" Maluga vs Karim "Carnage" Johnson 1, we as proud sponsor can only say: 

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952107734b99a667a67f

As promised, 250k sponsorship renewal sent to the winner of this epic clash, Karim "Carnage" Johnson!

Rematch, rematch, rematch !! 

• Upvote 2

Kilo_after_Loss.png
Kilo on the stool being consoled by manager Chris Karter after loss at SYN 885.

"I've been defeated by the ref many times before. I bounced back every time."

Kilo states as he watches his opponent leave the arena with his championship belt. The now ex-champion looks up at the big screen in time to see the sequence that saw his legendary 16 fight win streak come to an end.

Johnson creates some distance for himself and unleashes a massive uppercut that sends Maluga's eyes rolling into the back of his head! Maluga drops to his knees and Johnson pours it on with more strikes until the referee steps in to end the bout!

"I just got tired man. No excuse. I gassed out really early and became punching bag. What can you do? Just go back to gym, grind, and get better."

Kilo speaks like a fighter that doesn't have all the answers right now. He doesn't know why or how he lost. He was confident and had a good camp. Perhaps it was his over activity that ultimately caught up to him?

"No that's not it. I failed to get the job done. That is all."

And as for what's next for Kilo after losing his title to Karim Jackson? Even he doesn't know.

"I want my rematch of course, but the rematch clause wasn't signed by his camp. So now what? I don't know. What the fans want to see? If it can't be the rematch I don't know what is next."

What DO the fans want? The fans would like to see a rematch, or maybe they'd like to see the GOAT Heavyweight Syn' champion enter the Tycoon Olympics, a notion he previously adamantly rejected.

• Upvote 1