• 2 weeks later...

tycoon_olympics.jpg
Kilo "Bloodbath" Maluga
14390840437078.png

1265562558convictedclothingthumbn.jpgPerkele! [1867]SynCity Fightwear [5866]

Conquer [6010]PWNAGE™ [5868]1542133419HGH3.png

1541191820minilogoball.png1638117968pwnageelitethumbvisiblefast.gif1424071380buriedalivelogothumb.png
1590407398Trap%20House%20Banner.pngPaddy's Enhancing Drugs (160Q) [6714]1633282895newnewcrngtbn.jpg

Enroute to capturing an Olympic Gold Medal, Kilo Maluga (40-7-0, 40 Knockouts) orchestrated a sequence of violence that you only witness once in a life time. He added 3 bodies to his resume in spectacular fashion, and the 3 men he buried weren't your average Heavyweights, they were knockout artist with career changing power:

• Jim Bob McDonald won 34 of 35 (94.74%) fights by way of knockout.
  • LaTroy Johnson won 22 of 23 (95.65%) fights by way of knockout.
  • Viktor Babinski won all 20 of 20 (100%) fights by way of knockout.

Their power proved no match for the Kiribati Destroyer. One by one his opponents paid the blood tribute, and one by one he knocked them out cold. Back to back to back. Just like the train ran on Bjorn's Karim Johnson's mom.

First, Kilo took a country boy's soul:

McDonald misses with a body punch and Maluga counters with a huge overhand right that connects right on the temple, sending him crumpling, face first to the floor! This one is all over! What a knockout!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 1:09 of round 1, we have a winner by way of KO (Punch). Kilo Maluga!

Second, Kilo sent Karim's pretend cousin LaTroy Johnson into orbit:

Johnson misses with a hook and Maluga counters with a series of strikes that practically lifts Johnson off his feet! He tumbles backwards, his head bouncing off the mat - Maluga follows up with more strikes before the ref can step in but Johnson was out before he hit the floor.

Ladies and gentlemen, after 1:53 of round 1, we have a winner by way of KO (Strikes). Kilo Maluga!

Lastly, Kilo put on a clinic vs adopted Babinski to capture a gold:

Maluga fakes the body blow, causing Babinski to drop his hands! Left hook to the temple! Babinski goes stiff, and falls face first into the mat. Goodnight!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 4:19 of round 1, we have a winner by way of KO (Punch). Kilo Maluga!

p4pG.jpgweightG.jpg

At the end of the tournament, Kilo stood on the podium alone, gold medal around his neck, and back on top of the throne as the #1 P4P fighter on the planet. Satisfied with his conquest, there is still is a lingering feeling that leaves him longing for more violence and blood. He didn't get to avenge the loss he was chasing. The entire reason he entered the Olympics in the first place.

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Karim Johnson

Fuentes steps in with a hook that catches Johnson right on the chin and knocks him to the floor! Fuentes follows him down with more strikes and that's all she wrote! Johnson looks absolutely devastated.

Ladies and gentlemen, after 3:39 of round 2, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Pedro Fuentes!

In very YABAI like fashion Karim Johnson managed to opt out of the rematch with Kilo for a second time, this time instead of running away he decided to fold like a lawn chair in the Quarter Finals to the lowest ranked seed, tuna can, and FA punching bag Pedro Fuentes. Due to this level of duckery and disappointment we were ultimately robbed of the rematch that the fans wanted to see.

See the source image
"...I require Karim's head on a platter and it wasn't delivered..."

Kilo holds up the gold medal and scoffs. He admits he was disappointed once he realized he wasn't facing Karim in the finals:

"This thing it means nothing to me. Just another paper trophy. I chase the rematch. Revenge is statutory, the sweetest joy. I require Karim's head on a platter and it wasn't delivered. Maybe we will get to throw down at Supernova if org politics don't get in the way. To my other opponents, it isn't personal. I just focus on the fights and pay tribute to the Just Bleed Gods."

@DeadDisney @j666

• Upvote 13

21 hours ago, Rambo said:

tycoon_olympics.jpg
Kilo "Bloodbath" Maluga
14390840437078.png

1265562558convictedclothingthumbn.jpgPerkele! [1867]SynCity Fightwear [5866]

Conquer [6010]PWNAGE™ [5868]1542133419HGH3.png

1541191820minilogoball.png1638117968pwnageelitethumbvisiblefast.gif1424071380buriedalivelogothumb.png
1590407398Trap%20House%20Banner.pngPaddy's Enhancing Drugs (160Q) [6714]1633282895newnewcrngtbn.jpg

Enroute to capturing an Olympic Gold Medal Kilo Maluga (40-7-0, 40 Knockouts) orchestrated a sequence of violence that you only witness once in a life time. He added 3 bodies to his resume in spectacular fashion, and the 3 fighters he buried weren't just your average Heavyweights, they were knockout artist with career changing power:

• Jim Bob McDonald won 34 of 35 (94.74%) fights by way of knockout.
  • LaTroy Johnson won 22 of 23 (95.65%) fights by way of knockout.
  • Viktor Babinski won all 20 of 20 (100%) fights by way of knockout.

Their power proved no match for the Kiribati Destroyer. One by one his opponents paid the blood tribute, and one by one he knocked them out cold. Back to back to back. Just like the train ran on Bjorn's Karim Johnson's mom.

First, Kilo took a country boy's soul:

McDonald misses with a body punch and Maluga counters with a huge overhand right that connects right on the temple, sending him crumpling, face first to the floor! This one is all over! What a knockout!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 1:09 of round 1, we have a winner by way of KO (Punch). Kilo Maluga!

Second, Kilo sent Karim's pretend cousin LaTroy Johnson into orbit:

Johnson misses with a hook and Maluga counters with a series of strikes that practically lifts Johnson off his feet! He tumbles backwards, his head bouncing off the mat - Maluga follows up with more strikes before the ref can step in but Johnson was out before he hit the floor.

Ladies and gentlemen, after 1:53 of round 1, we have a winner by way of KO (Strikes). Kilo Maluga!

Lastly, Kilo put on a clinic vs adopted Babinski to capture a gold:

Maluga fakes the body blow, causing Babinski to drop his hands! Left hook to the temple! Babinski goes stiff, and falls face first into the mat. Goodnight!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 4:19 of round 1, we have a winner by way of KO (Punch). Kilo Maluga!

p4pG.jpgweightG.jpg

At the end of the tournament, Kilo stood on the podium alone, gold medal around his neck, and back on top of the throne as the #1 P4P fighter on the planet. Satisfied with his conquest, there is still is a lingering feeling that leaves him longing for more violence and blood. He didn't get to avenge the loss he was chasing. The entire reason he entered the Olympics in the first place.

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Karim Johnson

Fuentes steps in with a hook that catches Johnson right on the chin and knocks him to the floor! Fuentes follows him down with more strikes and that's all she wrote! Johnson looks absolutely devastated.

Ladies and gentlemen, after 3:39 of round 2, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Pedro Fuentes!

In very YABAI like fashion Karim Johnson managed to opt out of the rematch with Kilo for a second time, this time instead of running away he decided to fold like a lawn chair in the Quarter Finals to the lowest ranked seed, tuna can, and FA punching bag Pedro Fuentes. Due to this level of duckery and disappointment we were ultimately robbed of the rematch that the fans wanted to see.

See the source image
"...I require Karim's head on a platter and it wasn't delivered..."

Kilo holds up the gold medal and scoffs. He admits he was disappointed once he realized he wasn't facing Karim in the finals:

"This thing it means nothing to me. Just another paper trophy. I chase the rematch. Revenge is statutory, the sweetest joy. I require Karim's head on a platter and it wasn't delivered. Maybe we will get to throw down at Supernova if org politics don't get in the way. To my other opponents, it isn't personal. I just focus on the fights and pay tribute to the Just Bleed Gods."

@DeadDisney @j666

Kilo did great in the Olympics, no doubt there.

• Upvote 3

14390840437078.pngMixed Martial Arts Fighter - Karim Johnson

The rematch between #1 P4P Kilo "Bloodbath" Maluga and #2 P4P Karim "Carnage" Johnson is officially booked for SYN Supernova XII on 4/24. The fans will finally get the rematch they've wanted to see. This time KJ enters the arena with the SYN Heavyweight championship and Kilo enters with a shiny new Olympic Gold Medal.

Last time these two went head to head, KJ emerged victorious. Kilo's camp and fans claim early stoppage. Kilo doesn't blame the ref, takes issue with his cardio. Will Kilo correct the holes in his game and reclaim the Syn' Heavyweight championship? Or will KJ put a stamp on the rivalry and walk away with another dub?

265 lbs, Synchronicity

• Upvote 4

1650324317SUPERNOVA_XII-1.gif
Coming up we have a heavyweight MMA rules bout between Karim Johnson (ranked 2 p4p, 1 weight class) and Kilo "Bloodbath" Maluga (ranked 1 p4p, 1 weight class). Johnson comes to the cage accompanied by Don't say nuthin'. Maluga has chosen JUNGLE as his entrance music. Kilo Maluga is staring across the cage at his opponent, tweaking his nipples.

15374944381258.gif

14390840437078.png
195 cm
23 - 5 - 0

197 cm
40 - 8 - 0
Good wrestling
World class boxer
Cardio machine

Good wrestler
World class MT
Granite chin

See the source image
Kilo staring at KJ across the cage... he means business...

round1.jpg
Wooooo! Give it up for these two warriors! They are putting on a show!
Johnson throws out a powerful jab.

cut.gif
It looks like Kilo Maluga has been cut.
Maluga needs to keep his hands up - Johnson had a free shot at his head there.
1.gif
That's one minute gone in the round.
Johnson misses with a body kick.
Maluga drops his hands momentarily and Johnson takes advantage with a crisp shot to the head.
Maluga takes a shot to the eye socket. That's gotta hurt.
2.gif
That's two minutes gone in the round.
Johnson misses with an uppercut.
Johnson lands with a cross.
cut.gif
That has opened up Kilo Maluga's cut even more.
Johnson looks for the body kick but Maluga saw that one coming.
Maluga gets cracked there but stands up to it.
That's a knee to de groin and it's over and out! Johnson crumples to the ground after an illegal strike from Maluga - the referee stops the clock and Johnson gets 5 minutes to recover from that one. "I'm sorry" says Maluga. Johnson manages to get back to his feet and the fight resumes.

3.gif
Maluga buckles his opponent's knee momentarily with a nice leg kick.
Johnson looks to be in better condition than last time we saw him fight. Obviously he's been working hard on his cardio.
Johnson missing with a left hand there. Maluga was out of range so wasted energy throwing that one.
Johnson throws a jab, cross combination which is slipped

and Maluga counters with a crisp hook to the side of the head.
cut2.gif
It looks like Karim Johnson has been cut.
Johnson throws a leg kick that is checked
and Maluga finishes the little exchange by landing a big kick to the body.
4.gif
Maluga circles to his right before unloading a perfect head kick! Johnson drops to the canvas, hurt badly! Maluga follows Johnson to the ground and unloads with a series of strikes that force the referee to step in and end the fight! This one is all over!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 4:13 of round 1, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Kilo Maluga!

Kilo Maluga is the new heavyweight champion!
Kilo Maluga bigged himself up after the win. The crowd seemed to love it.

"I am the best ever. The most ruthless, vicious, and bloodthirsty there is. I am going to mount your mothers and take over the world. Alex K will raise my seeds if I cast them out for not being worthy." @imcool

Image result for keith jardine gif

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

I hope everyone is taking the time to enjoy this run while it's happening. Its not often we get the best fighter in the game - maybe of all time - led by one of the best slider wizards ever, and almost certainly the best writer/trash talker of all time. If you can't enjoy this, you're playing the wrong game. 

• Upvote 6