Outlaw M.C.

Bleakardor

1 minute ago, CelticStryder said:

If you dont want to see the reponses in your threat maybe have a talk with your org owner and tell him not to be a douchebag and call people out on it..... What exactly did you think was going to happen?

It's over now, you're just beating a dead horse at this point and it'd be more effective to deal with it over private message instead of cluttering up the chat. I'm just asking nicely?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

10 minutes ago, jperallta93 said:

It's over now, you're just beating a dead horse at this point and it'd be more effective to deal with it over private message instead of cluttering up the chat. I'm just asking nicely?

Maybe if that is where it stayed and/or started, we wouldn't be here would we? However it's now stated in a public forum and being actively discussed on the public forum for as long as need be. Thank you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

I can understand you guys' frustration about this.  Andrew clearly over stepped.  I admit, openly, that I did tell him if Scott didn't want to accept a fight he could release his fighter.  I also told him he was very picky about who and when he fights to try to prevent this from happening.  I have dealt with Andrew, and I apologize for his words.  I have no beef with the alliance, and my personal beef with Scott is minor, at best.  He's difficult to work with, but that's all it is.  As for the rest of you, I don't even know if I've had the pleasure.

Dakota, I do believe we had only 1 time where you declined a fight for the reason you stated.  I'm pretty sure I understood and didn't ask you to fight him again.  Am I incorrect in that?  The only person I can think of in the history of Outlaw in declining fights more than once was Scott, and he declined 3 for me and now apparently 1 for Andrew.  Declining fights is your right, as a manager, but when he told me he needed 30 days advance notice to accept I said ok.  I booked the exact same fight for 32 days out and he declined again.  This fight was booked on Feb 23rd and the fight was to take place on March 23rd.  Is that not a month?  It was also a title fight to try to get him to accept so that he didn't feel it was beneath him.  So I don't at all blame Andrew for releasing that fighter as he clearly had no desire to fight.  I don't understand why he joined an org with no desire to fight at all.  But again, I will reiterate that the way Andrew handled it was piss poor.  The whole alliance should not have been thrown under the buss in any form, and honestly, this all should have been done in private messages.

For the way this went down, I apologize.  If I had someone I could trust to run this org and keep these tournaments going, I'd gladly have Andrew hand it over.  He wanted no part of it before and now that I chewed his ass for this he really wants no part of it.  So if anyone wants to step up and run this for the next 6 months, please let me know.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Bleakardor said:

Dakota, I do believe we had only 1 time where you declined a fight for the reason you stated.  I'm pretty sure I understood and didn't ask you to fight him again.  Am I incorrect in that? 

Yeah that was only one, so I thought we were good since that was understandable. It was just the whole "most of the alliance" dig is what made me thing we must've been on a different page.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

I agree.  Like I said, I took care of Andrew.  Unfortunately, he now wants no part of running an org again.. lol 

But I don't want to abandon the managers in the tournaments and want those to play out.  The org has the prize money on it already.  Just need someone to take over and finish booking the fights in the brackets that were already posted.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Bleakardor said:

I can understand you guys' frustration about this.  Andrew clearly over stepped.  I admit, openly, that I did tell him if Scott didn't want to accept a fight he could release his fighter.  I also told him he was very picky about who and when he fights to try to prevent this from happening.  I have dealt with Andrew, and I apologize for his words.  I have no beef with the alliance, and my personal beef with Scott is minor, at best.  He's difficult to work with, but that's all it is.  As for the rest of you, I don't even know if I've had the pleasure.

Dakota, I do believe we had only 1 time where you declined a fight for the reason you stated.  I'm pretty sure I understood and didn't ask you to fight him again.  Am I incorrect in that?  The only person I can think of in the history of Outlaw in declining fights more than once was Scott, and he declined 3 for me and now apparently 1 for Andrew.  Declining fights is your right, as a manager, but when he told me he needed 30 days advance notice to accept I said ok.  I booked the exact same fight for 32 days out and he declined again.  This fight was booked on Feb 23rd and the fight was to take place on March 23rd.  Is that not a month?  It was also a title fight to try to get him to accept so that he didn't feel it was beneath him.  So I don't at all blame Andrew for releasing that fighter as he clearly had no desire to fight.  I don't understand why he joined an org with no desire to fight at all.  But again, I will reiterate that the way Andrew handled it was piss poor.  The whole alliance should not have been thrown under the buss in any form, and honestly, this all should have been done in private messages.

For the way this went down, I apologize.  If I had someone I could trust to run this org and keep these tournaments going, I'd gladly have Andrew hand it over.  He wanted no part of it before and now that I chewed his ass for this he really wants no part of it.  So if anyone wants to step up and run this for the next 6 months, please let me know.

all this is my fault for trying to help a new ID org off the ground to be honest.

how dare i not want my projects who i have specifically stated multiple times that i am cooking them.

lol

• Downvote 8

15 minutes ago, AlexManiatakos said:

My 2 cents on this... You cant win them all. Sometimes you gotta accept fights that are a 100% chance defeat . It is what it is . 

i take fights where im disadvantaged plenty.. my only thing is i didnt make 25 year olds to spam fight in creation. i made projects who i made it clear i would be cooking and debuting within the orgs i signed them in.

/shrug

• Downvote 9

3 hours ago, scottxbandz said:

all this is my fault for trying to help a new ID org off the ground to be honest.

how dare i not want my projects who i have specifically stated multiple times that i am cooking them.

lol

From what I've read you asked for 30 days preparation and then the fight was booked for more than that and you still refused? Punk shit at best. Not befitting of a Memphis muhfucka

• Upvote 7

6 minutes ago, MauriceSimmons said:

From what I've read you asked for 30 days preparation and then the fight was booked for more than that and you still refused? Punk shit at best. Not befitting of a Memphis muhfucka

i refused the fight because i didnt want to win a belt and have to defend it on a 380k project..

how he was in contention with just 2 org wins over cans is beyond me but here we are

• Downvote 9

1 minute ago, scottxbandz said:
10 minutes ago, MauriceSimmons said:

i refused the fight because i didnt want to win a belt and have to defend it on a 380k project..

Makes sense but did you tell him that immediately after refusing the fight? All this could've been avoided if u did

You hear that Scott? This is all your fault!!

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Sanka Coffee: Feel the rhythm, feel the rhyme, get on up it's MMA time! I have the 1-0 16 year old Garth Brooks here with me who is competing in the round robin tournament at Outlaw.

Garth Brooks: Hi everyone. Hey Sanka big fan. Saw some old footage of your's is what got me started in boxing and now MMA.

Sanka Coffee: Thank you. Thank you. Sit. Sit. Your next opponent is Colton Wilder. Who is also 1-0 but he's 19 and a much heavier guy. How do you see this fight going?

Garth Brooks: I lose. I'll definitely be feeling like I was in a rodeo and tangling with a bull in this one.

Sanka Coffee: You said that so casually. Why do you think you lose?

Garth Brooks: If this fight was towards the end of the tournament I think I'd have a shot. But he's a bigger guy, been at this longer, and way more trained than I am. He's probably the current favorite of the tournament. It's not just me that I think has a shot in beating him if it was towards the end. I think if he loses it won't be until rounds 6 or 7. He's definitely got the wrestling advantage. He can take me down at will and he recently just got his purple belt in bjj so while I was able to pull off a nice submission after getting taken down in the first round of the tournament I don't see that happening here.

Sanka Coffee: How do you feel about that?

Garth Brooks: Oh I think it's great. I should get taken down immediately and then after suffering a little of his gnp onslaught fight will be over. So I shouldn't expend too much energy and just be ready to turn around and get right back in the gym to train for the next.

Sanka Coffee: How do you see yourself in the rest of the tournament?

Garth Brooks: Pretty good. My game is coming along about like I imagined it to. So I think it goes pretty well. Being the youngest and also just starting to get into MMA before the tournament I thought I would lose the first 2 and then maybe win the last 5 or be more in line of competitive by the 3rd round. I won the first so losing the second won't put me in worst shape than what I had figured.

Sanka Coffee: They say you really fire up a crowd with your music. How about a song for my listeners there country boy?

Garth Brooks: Normally I would but I got to get back to the gym. Just because I'm sure I'm losing this one doesn't mean I'm going to try any less hard to still pull off the upset.

Slo Moegan: And over to the loser of this match in the second round of this 7 round robin tournament Garth Brooks. Tough loss here in the first round of the fight but you called Wilder as the winner all along. Did anything surprise you?

Garth Brooks: Yeah I figured he would have taken it a bit easier coast and just lightly pepper me with gnp for the win and a quick stoppage but he tried to slow play it at first. Then he got brutal.

Slo Moegan: At what point did you notice the change him during the fight?

Garth Brooks: I think it was when I almost had him about to tap in that triangle. That slam hurt probably more than any of his shots. But after that attempt he started unloading frequently and way harder shots.

Slo Moegan: You are a little banged up. Do you think that is going to effect your training for the next round?

Garth Brooks: Oh yeah I certainly do think that as I'll have to take a little more time than I thought I would have had to before the fight and carrying his weight that long took more out than I thought it would.

Slo Moegan: Your next opponent is Tyson Fury who is 2-0 in this tournament with two finishes. How do you see you measured up against him?

Garth Brooks: Well he's 19 and definitely has it in terms of experience and striking power but I don't feel like I'm really all that far behind him in terms of overall skill. I see him wanting to clinch and work me over in the clinch. I would rather strike from a distance so we will see. But I will be looking to knock him down with boxing and either win by KO like that or knock him down with boxing and use the distraction of his pain to grab something and have him tapping.

Slo Moegan: Do you see the fight at all going to decision?

Garth Brooks: Not at all. Either I get finished or I finish him but either way it ends before the final round buzzer.

• 3 weeks later...

Slo Moegan: Ladies and gentlemen give it up for your winner by submission in the VERY first round Garth Brooks!

Garth Brooks: Well it's jabs and taps it's the sweat and blood it's the roar of a Saturday crowd. It's the blood on his knuckles the gold in his buckle. He'll win the next go round. It's boos and chants it's cowboy hats it's the shorts and the wraps it's the mesh in the cage and the joy and the pain and they call the thing MMA.

Slo Moegan: I love it and listen to these fans they do to. Is that a new take on one of your songs?

Garth Brooks: Yes it is Slo.

Slo Moegan: Walk us through this fight it was some textbook mma.

Garth Brooks: Sure thing Slo. So the bell rang and we traded some shots and then I got a trip takedown into guard, right here I passed into half guard. Then I see the arm and go for the kimura step over and there he taps.

Slo Moegan: So next is round 4 and you face Will Smif what do you think of him?

Garth Brooks: Hey I was anticipating losing probably 2 matches and end up going 5-2 in this 7 match tournament. Well I think this might be the second loss. He is an extremely gifted striker. His Muay Thai is extremely high and his boxing is professional level as well. He also has a blue belt in BJJ. I think he is a good fighter and much better than the 1-2 he has done so far in the tournament. I look for him to try and make a statement on my face.

Slo Moegan: Do you think you have a chance in the fight?

Garth Brooks: Yeah of course there is a chance I believe in myself and think I can get it done but I know it will be a tough fight for sure.

Slo Moegan: Well you certainly looked pretty great tonight and can't wait to see you in the next round.

• 4 weeks later...

Garth Brooks MMA

Sanka Coffee: Well we want to thank you Garth for that. So next in the 5th round you have unbeaten Dustfinger. Is that right?

Garth Brooks: Yeah that is correct.

Sanka Coffee: How do you see that fight going?

Garth Brooks: Well there is absolutely no way I'll be able to get this one to the ground so I will have to rely on my boxing. But he is 7-0 with 6 KOs and is going to be hard for me given his proven strength in the area. I see him winning by KO.

Sanka Coffee: So you don't see you winning this one at all?

Garth Brooks: Not really but that isn't going to stop me from trying to win. I'm going to do what I can in the fight. After that we will just see what happens come fight time.

Sanka Coffee: Thank you Garth. I look forward to watching your fight.

• Upvote 1