Bleakardor

Since we are only 25 creations away from the 380k mark...

Nobody is even talking about 380k.  There are already 2 orgs started up with legit backing and seemingly no interest.  Just curious if everyone is planning on skipping this benchmark or if it's just been so long waiting for 380k that it's become more of an after thought.

Sensei FC in Tokyo and Outlaw MC in Vegas both are up and running and waiting on 380k.  

Sensei

Outlaw

I don't know if Sensei is planning anything particular out of the gate, but Outlaw is having a creation tournament for both 170 and 205 with a 1 million cash reward to the manager and is flirting with the idea of a 25 year old creation tournament at 265 if there's any interest.

There is also Rise that is doing 380k tournaments and has a few sign ups.  Not sure if this is a tournament only org or not though, looks more like a league style format which is awesome if enough interest can be generated.  Think that will kick off around January.  

Obviously, I am partial to promoting Outlaw.  But I am also, and have always been an avid promoter of the game and improving the game.  Hoping to see some more activity in creations signing up for these orgs.  

• Upvote 4

41 minutes ago, Alfred said:

There's like 5 orgs now.  Something called Outlaw MC was the last of the lot to pop up. 

I think 380k will be popular BUT ID orgs don't get spicy until like 6 months after the creation date these days. Also, there are less managers right now too so that's going to make it worse. 

This is true, and a reason why I offered a creation tournament in only 2 of the divisions to start off at Outlaw.  And technically, M.C. (a play off of motor club) stands for MMA Championship.  

50 minutes ago, Bleakardor said:

This is true, and a reason why I offered a creation tournament in only 2 of the divisions to start off at Outlaw.  And technically, M.C. (a play off of motor club) stands for MMA Championship.  

I think the idea of a motorclub sort of fight circle org is cool, but I can't accept that your acronym contains an acronym ?