PLEASE MIKE DO NOT ADD MIAMI

gwad12345

On 11/22/2021 at 3:57 AM, Mentor said:

I say remove all locations, they are a useless pain in the ass worth nothing. All they do is confuse people and add extra costs to travel and energy loss. 

Wouldn’t that take away a lot of the diversity of the managing aspect of the game. It would remove rankings in cities, travel outright. i enjoy the aspects of travel and energy loss, makes it a tad bit more realistic

• Upvote 2

55 minutes ago, teyoken said:

Wouldn’t that take away a lot of the diversity of the managing aspect of the game. It would remove rankings in cities, travel outright. i enjoy the aspects of travel and energy loss, makes it a tad bit more realistic

I agree.  I move fighters around to change gyms and the like, for example.  You also don't want to be in a city that lacks supplements you like.

The fact that one no longer needs to be in the same city as the org and to get there for fights, doesn't make the city one is in totally meaningless.

It even makes a difference what city the org is in, in the sense of what time of day the fights happen.  That affects not only when you get results, but if you have a Saturday fight in Sydney you stop training Friday PM (last training is Friday AM).  A Saturday fight in Europe you stop training Saturday AM (last training Friday PM).  If The fight is in the USA, you can train through Saturday AM and just miss Saturday PM...though on the other hand you start your recovery sooner the earlier it occurs so you can start training again sooner.

Plus, there's color to imagining the fights in a given city, and Mike even has the names of judges reflect the ethnicity of a city.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Bynum said:

I agree.  I move fighters around to change gyms and the like, for example.  You also don't want to be in a city that lacks supplements you like.

The fact that one no longer needs to be in the same city as the org and to get there for fights, doesn't make the city one is in totally meaningless.

It even makes a difference what city the org is in, in the sense of what time of day the fights happen.  That affects not only when you get results, but if you have a Saturday fight in Sydney you stop training Friday PM (last training is Friday AM).  A Saturday fight in Europe you stop training Saturday AM (last training Friday PM).  If The fight is in the USA, you can train through Saturday AM and just miss Saturday PM...though on the other hand you start your recovery sooner the earlier it occurs so you can start training again sooner.

Plus, there's color to imagining the fights in a given city, and Mike even has the names of judges reflect the ethnicity of a city.

Plus you remove the abilty to transfer your fighters cash to the manager using planes, unless you want to give someone else with a company 20% and you end up with thousands of items you can never use