Who’s got the best fighter avatar?

Carciofi

With loads of avatar designs out there, I’m sure there are a ton that may not have been seen by the masses. So up them, let’s see who’s running shit. 
Came across this guy as his next fight is featured on the front page and I can’t look away. He’s clearly a dangerous chap and the mix of dgaf and hilarity makes this one a winner for me. What else you guys got?

https://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=347629

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Altair Brain   Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Wulfsige  Eduard     Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Sandu Lungu    Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Simon Dragos

14382009612781.gif   14371511104529.gif    14560075334997.png   14292497323689.gif

I'm thinking about returning to the game after this past 5 years having a big break due to work. I'm thinking of making again avatars in the future, would this be a decent quality?(made them 5 years ago I think I have sharpen more my skills then the time I made them)

• Upvote 6

13 minutes ago, catako said:

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Altair Brain   Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Wulfsige  Eduard     Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Sandu Lungu    Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Simon Dragos

14382009612781.gif   14371511104529.gif    14560075334997.png   14292497323689.gif

I'm thinking about returning to the game after this past 5 years having a big break due to work. I'm thinking of making again avatars in the future, would this be a decent quality?(made them 5 years ago I think I have sharpen more my skills then the time I made them)

They are all amazing mate

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, catako said:

I’d say so. A lot of creative talent on the rise out here, but you’re definitely in the mix. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, catako said:

Hope to see you return, I vaguely remember you from a few years ago. I more remember that first Avatar from a FA I picked up a long time ago. Orpheus as well good stuff.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

On 12/15/2021 at 9:05 PM, The1rstSaint said:

Hope to see you return, I vaguely remember you from a few years ago. I more remember that first Avatar from a FA I picked up a long time ago. Orpheus as well good stuff.

I do remember that you were one of the very first that wanted an avatar from me, maybe just to help me start back then. I'm in a difficult situation at this verry moment, I want to return but I barely have anytime as I run some multimilion $ businesses and I work like 80 hours/week.

I seem to remember that there were some tips and more about the game, fighters and all. If any1 can point me in those directions on a private message as I don't want this toppic to go to much off topic. I will look and if I get the time for it I would love to return. 

• Upvote 1