Known Issue - Unable to start new topics

MMATycoon

I haven't ignored anything. If I've missed something, he can ask me again. I have him on ignore on site (one of 3 people) but he can email me.

I emailed in game twice about it (since he is blocked and your email wasn't working at the time).

Anyway, he had a huge vip day drop out of the blue, without spending in any service.

EDIT:

Maybe you could unblock him, contact about it and block again after? I'm really not in the mood to be errand boy either both ways.

Edited by barney

lol maybe unblock your clients so they can buy VIP from you properly no?

they are trying to put $$ in your pocket bruv.

Yeah OK bruv. I'd rather not have his money than get abusive messages on a regular basis. Of all the people that use the game, I've blocked like 3 people ever and one of those is a humors account.

• Upvote 4

On the forum or site? If you're talking about the site, what are you searching for specifically?

On the forum, it just gives me this error (and yes I've tried different words to test, and nothing works for me):

One or all of your search keywords were below 4 characters or you searched for words which are not allowed, such as 'html', 'img', etc, please increase the length of these search keywords or choose different keywords.

On the forum, it just gives me this error (and yes I've tried different words to test, and nothing works for me):

I'm seeing this as well if I try to search the forums. I was looking for "Empire" the other day and it was giving me the bullshit about it being below 4 characters and I was like "bitch, I know how to count!" LOL!

• Upvote 2

OK, I'll try and sort the thanking fans today.

Regarding the forum errors etc, no need to report any of those... It's getting upgraded, so that will fix all that. Invision support is closed for thanksgiving so it's getting done early next week. During that process the forum will go down for a bit.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

My fighter today didn’t thank/hype himself after a win, despite being set to do. When I clicked on a few random fights that happened today, the same - no thanking/hyping.

My fight on the 22nd was fine though.

The last time I changed anything on the fight engine was the 20th. Can you check the edit fighter pages to make sure they are still set to thank the fans please. Maybe that setting changed.

If it's not that, please link me to the two fighters (where it worked then the one it didnt), thanks.

• Upvote 1