#1 Ranked Manager vs #1 P4P Fighter

Rambo

#1 Ranked Manager vs #1 P4P Fighter  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you hold in higher regard?

• #1 Ranked Manager
    • #1 P4P Fighter

2 minutes ago, Rambo said:

What achievement do you hold in higher regard and why?

Before this kicks off, there's obviously variables for both achievements.

Whether fighter or manager, not everybody's run to #1 is equal, not everybody's run at #1 is equal.

But ideally, what is more of an accomplishment to you and why?

See the source image

Guessing this was about last night huh?

Neither award is without its flaws but there have been far more can crushing managers reached #1 than fighters (looking at Afro). 

I'd take the #1 fighter trophy over the #1 manager trophy. 

However, like I said last night i'd take manager of the year over fighter of the year. 

That one is pretty simple. You just need to be great with one fighter over the course of the year to get the fighter of the year trophy. You need to be consistently great with all your fighters to get the manager of the year trophy. Most managers that get the Manager of the year trophy typically have the guy that sat in the #1 P4P spot most of the year anyway. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, ArtieBanks said:

Most managers that get the Manager of the year trophy typically have the guy that sat in the #1 P4P spot most of the year anyway. 

iirc Bwang won 2 years in a row and never had a #1, #2, or #3 p4p ranked fighter in that time span.

this year Theksit was #2 in votes for manager of the year and he fights exclusively in 135 and 145. 

4 hours ago, Rambo said:

iirc Bwang won 2 years in a row and never had a #1, #2, or #3 p4p ranked fighter in that time span.

this year Theksit was #2 in votes for manager of the year and he fights exclusively in 135 and 145. 

Not sure anyone in the committee voted Theksit - pretty sure it was a clean sweep

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Rambo said:

2011 - Deamus and Gray - Glory, Bokhari and Tonal

2012 - LT - Creed

2013 - LT - Creel

2014 - Bowser - Rinky 

2015 - Me - Leo

2016 - Whymer - Bashorov and Murphy

All the managers above had other fighters in the top of their weight categories etc also. 

After that I wasn't in the game so I don't really know what happened to it. Aylib got nominated also before for manager of the year and exclusively fought at 135-145 - he didn't win either. 

Bwang seems to be the outlier when it comes to it but i'd be lying if I knew why he won it. I'm guessing he just sat at #1 for a long ass time and had multiple fighters up there but never quite reaching the summit. 

Depends totally on how the manager/fighter got their in my opinion. 
Getting to number one manager rank by crushing cans is less impressive than winning number 1p4p with a fighter who put in the good work.
Then again, same goes for a fighter who has been fed cans, opposed to a manager who climbed to number one by fighting difficult opponents. 

Shiny trophies, but the value depends on the path they walked to get them. 

• Upvote 1

On 2/1/2022 at 2:53 PM, bjornmma1 said:

Depends totally on how the manager/fighter got their in my opinion. 
Getting to number one manager rank by crushing cans is less impressive than winning number 1p4p with a fighter who put in the good work.
Then again, same goes for a fighter who has been fed cans, opposed to a manager who climbed to number one by fighting difficult opponents. 

Shiny trophies, but the value depends on the path they walked to get them. 

Agree.

If we're just going purely off accolades, I've always leaned towards FOTY over MOTY, as well as #1 P4P fighter over #1 Manager.

It takes years to get #1 P4P fighters. Only takes 6 months to get to #1 manager.

Homegrown > FA Goods

Taking homegrown fighter to #1 is the ultimate achievement in this game because taking someone else's fighter to the top just feels dirty. I've gotten a few FA's in my personal HOF and I'm glad I never got them to #1. Sentimentally they just don't stack up with my homegrown fighters. But everybody has a preference. you can kinda look at FA's like IRL fighters who fire previous manager, but that not my style.

Manager of the Year been overrated imo since the game evolved past early days. It's obviously quite an accomplishment, you gotta kick ass all year and finish on top. A lot of that top manager shit is just superior fighters, hidden farming, or plucking the best FA's off the market and winning a lot more than you lose because of it. Nobody is getting manager of the year with shit hiddens.

LT in 2012 probably closest you get to winning Manager of the Year with majority homegrown roster full of unimpressive hiddens. LT never had a Tonal or Womba until he picked up James Proudstar and arguably Carl Creel. He had just started picking up the top FA's mid to late 2012 and by end of 2013 he was probably 50/50 homegrown and FA pickups. You take #1 slider wizard and give him best FA's and what do you expect? lol was like a 4+ yr run*. Unfortunately LT got bored pissing excellence on all you noobs and stopped creating his own fighters. Too slow of a process for the old GOAT.

* LT even with a roster forged via FA and declining old men, was still ranked top 10 for a long time, up until semi recently iirc.

Personally I think guys like @762x39 are the real managers of the year. Plays on Iron Man Mode. I could name many others but think Joe's probably the most universally recognized in the game for this. Homegrown fighters, takes any and all fights, short notice, etc. I'm way more impressed by shit like that and there's a lot of these guys out there. Now... I will say that Joe's probably being corrupted by the naughty coyote gang clique, but his morale fiber has thus far remained unwavered by the questionable company he keeps.

@Alfred builds (or used to build) fighters how he envisions regardless of most successful meta. Kicks? Brits don't kick! Applaud that. GL getting to #1 but gotta respect the character. I used to be that way. Long gone are the days of <359K ID tho.

Old alliance mate of mine, Tarmo, had a fighter nicknamed "The Nutcracker" Jean Pierre Babin who wasn't allowed to throw leg kicks, and he never did... until LT picked him up and started spamming kicks to the balls.. and rebranded him "The Sterilizer".

You can take losses as the #1 manager and not budge an inch. You take a loss with #1 fighter and their rank drops. Manager pool is like 500 to 1000. Fighter pool has always been 5000+.

One is definitely a lot harder than the other imo. I know I make it look easy, but  🐐 gotta 🐐

sincerely, KO King 👑

On 2/1/2022 at 4:58 AM, ArtieBanks said:

2011 - Deamus and Gray - Glory, Bokhari and Tonal

2012 - LT - Creed

2013 - LT - Creel

2014 - Bowser - Rinky 

2015 - Me - Leo

2016 - Whymer - Bashorov and Murphy

All the managers above had other fighters in the top of their weight categories etc also. 

After that I wasn't in the game so I don't really know what happened to it. Aylib got nominated also before for manager of the year and exclusively fought at 135-145 - he didn't win either. 

Bwang seems to be the outlier when it comes to it but i'd be lying if I knew why he won it. I'm guessing he just sat at #1 for a long ass time and had multiple fighters up there but never quite reaching the summit. 

Womba was FOTY in 2013 and everybody after LT was carried by fighters that had elite hiddens

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Rambo said:

too long to quote

Thank god for the TWW.

'1. Lance Templeton – Last year’s winner of the trophy has been on fine form this year yet again. Currently sitting with 4 #1 fighters in 4 different weight divisions is pretty insane and that is just for starters. Sat on the #1 position for most of the year Lance has been dominant as ever.'

Everyone after LT was carried by elite hiddens? That is part of being a good manager. 

As far as the homegrown thing? It is a management game. I'll always say the same thing - Sir Alex Ferguson is the greatest manager of all time but he didn't shoot his load into each of the players mothers. Is it nice to do it with your own created fighters? Yeah. The free agency just speeds shit up a bit. 

As far as the manager/fighter pool thing? It still only takes 12-14 wins to get Fighter of the year. Takes closer to 100 to get manager of the year without dropping many fights.  In fact most of the fighters of the year have dropped an L or two during the year. Shit it only to Puno 9 fights in the year to win it in 2017... 

Back in the day you could lose a fight and tumble past the top 10 with the manager category. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Rambo said:

Old alliance mate of mine, Tarmo, had a fighter nicknamed "The Nutcracker" Jean Pierre Babin who wasn't allowed to throw leg kicks, and he never did... until LT picked him up and started spamming kicks to the balls.. and rebranded him "The Sterilizer".

I totally remember that. Hilarious! Tarmo was good people. Hope he's well. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ArtieBanks said:

Thank god for the TWW.

'1. Lance Templeton – Last year’s winner of the trophy has been on fine form this year yet again. Currently sitting with 4 #1 fighters in 4 different weight divisions is pretty insane and that is just for starters. Sat on the #1 position for most of the year Lance has been dominant as ever.'

Everyone after LT was carried by elite hiddens? That is part of being a good manager. 

As far as the homegrown thing? It is a management game. I'll always say the same thing - Sir Alex Ferguson is the greatest manager of all time but he didn't shoot his load into each of the players mothers. Is it nice to do it with your own created fighters? Yeah. The free agency just speeds shit up a bit. 

As far as the manager/fighter pool thing? It still only takes 12-14 wins to get Fighter of the year. Takes closer to 100 to get manager of the year without dropping many fights.  In fact most of the fighters of the year have dropped an L or two during the year. Shit it only to Puno 9 fights in the year to win it in 2017... 

Back in the day you could lose a fight and tumble past the top 10 with the manager category. 

Nice to see you back, Dinooo. I'm just getting back myself and it's always nice to see the old vets still around. Hope you're doing well man. 

1 - Everyone after LT was carried by elite hiddens? That is part of being a good manager. 

2 - As far as the homegrown thing? It is a management game. I'll always say the same thing - Sir Alex Ferguson is the greatest manager of all time but he didn't shoot his load into each of the players mothers. Is it nice to do it with your own created fighters? Yeah. The free agency just speeds shit up a bit. 

3 - As far as the manager/fighter pool thing? It still only takes 12-14 wins to get Fighter of the year. Takes closer to 100 to get manager of the year without dropping many fights.  In fact most of the fighters of the year have dropped an L or two during the year. Shit it only to Puno 9 fights in the year to win it in 2017... 

Not sure your point of the bold is? LT was dominant with mediocre homegrown fighters, and dominant with prime time FA pickups.

1 - Dan Crosby was #1 P4P fighter. ❤️ me some Pika Chu and Team Panda but nobody gonna call them top managers. The fighters carried the manager. If you need elite fighters to carry you, you're not as good as you think you are. good manager maybe, but not elite manager. if you can't succeed with shitty hiddens you're a poser.

2 - Free Agency is for the birds, bra. Everybody knows homegrown > FA goods. Only people who try to make an argument about that would be the guys picking up FA's and not wanting to feel like they don't belong with the dudes who did it with the homegrown talent.

3 - Puno went 10-0 in 2017 (9-0 in MMA, 1-0 vs former #1 P4P Randolph Turpin in a KT fight) and unified all the titles. EVO, Ascension, SYN, Underground. also did it without a single ELITE PRIME. Shit, Puno did more in 9 MMA fights than most fighters do in entire year 🤣 Puno also locked in 10 fights in 6 months...

To put this in comparison, Puno won FOTY with 10 fights. Leo had 10 fights in 2015 and he won FOTY, and he went 9-1. Puno won more fights in less time. more impressive imo.

you tried to dunk the ball and got rejected by the rim here lol

So you shit on poor team panda for their #1 fighter saying hiddens will carry, but then go and brag about your top 2% hidden fighter? Not exactly using your brain again are you. You tried to dunk but got rejected by skater teenagers again before also realizing youre not even half the hoops height there napoleon. You couldnt reach the net if your welfare check depended on it

41 minutes ago, Rambo said:

/2 - Free Agency is for the birds, bra. Everybody knows homegrown > FA goods. Only people who try to make an argument about that would be the guys picking up FA's and not wanting to feel like they don't belong with the dudes who did it with the homegrown talent.

Don't agree with you on that one. FA pick-ups are:
1/ mostly the 'dump' of other fighters, so mostly not top hidden fighters. That doesn't make it easier to get them to a top rank, but more difficult.
2/ great as it saves the long time it takes to build a fighter up from the age of 18. Because the learning goes so slow (even with fast learners) and there are many skills and phyiscals to get up, most 'burn out' and say 'fuck this'. 
3/ when someone picks up an FA who can skillwise fight in top orgs already, it is harder to do well from the start, as you don't have such a good 'feeling' with them as with your own created fighters that you probably had 10-15 fights with already at that point. 

=> So my point is that I don't see howegrown top fighters as better than FA's (who aren't top ranked yet as an FA). 

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, andy808 said:

So you shit on poor team panda for their #1 fighter saying hiddens will carry, but then go and brag about your top 2% hidden fighter? Not exactly using your brain again are you. You tried to dunk but got rejected by skater teenagers again before also realizing youre not even half the hoops height there napoleon. You couldnt reach the net if your welfare check depended on it

Never shit on Team Panda. They go inactive for days at a time. Probably forget training and the whole nine.

btw Colin Kaepernick doesn't get to chime in when Tom Brady is passive aggressively exchanging jabs with Russell Wilson, so go back to taking a knee on the sideline.

2 hours ago, Rambo said:

Not sure your point of the bold is? LT was dominant with mediocre homegrown fighters, and dominant with prime time FA pickups.

1 - Dan Crosby was #1 P4P fighter. ❤️ me some Pika Chu and Team Panda but nobody gonna call them top managers. The fighters carried the manager. If you need elite fighters to carry you, you're not as good as you think you are. good manager maybe, but not elite manager. if you can't succeed with shitty hiddens you're a poser.

2 - Free Agency is for the birds, bra. Everybody knows homegrown > FA goods. Only people who try to make an argument about that would be the guys picking up FA's and not wanting to feel like they don't belong with the dudes who did it with the homegrown talent.

3 - Puno went 10-0 in 2017 (9-0 in MMA, 1-0 vs former #1 P4P Randolph Turpin in a KT fight) and unified all the titles. EVO, Ascension, SYN, Underground. also did it without a single ELITE PRIME. Shit, Puno did more in 9 MMA fights than most fighters do in entire year 🤣 Puno also locked in 10 fights in 6 months...

To put this in comparison, Puno won FOTY with 10 fights. Leo had 10 fights in 2015 and he won FOTY, and he went 9-1. Puno won more fights in less time. more impressive imo.

you tried to dunk the ball and got rejected by the rim here lol

1. It was showing how good you had to be to win manager of the year.

2. Bollocks. What a load of shite lmao. You watch sports. How often does a shitty team win the big one? One in what a million? Alex Ferguson, Bill Belichick and Phil Jackson. The three greatest coaches in their profession all won with some of the greatest players to ever have played the game. Sir Alex had CR7, Belichick had Brady and Phil well he had Jordan and Pippen and Shaq and Kobe. 

3. Leo never won FOTY, Donowitz did. Leo defeated the FOTY 2014 Rinky Spider twice, Syn HW champ Bowtrie (who beat Turpin 3 times), CEC HW champ Tyson, Evo LHW Champion Doolittle, Trinity HW Champion McColgan and Hans Varg Veide. The only main title holder he didn't fight was Bo, because Brother Kersikov beat the piss out of him and the trilogy fight with Tyson never came around because again Brother Kersikov dealt with him. As for more impressive... lol, you fought Bo... a guy at 38 who in his prime Andrei ripped the wig off him. Nuff said. 

You seem to have thought you scored yet ran the ball in your own end zone for a safety. 

15 minutes ago, ArtieBanks said:

1. It was showing how good you had to be to win manager of the year.

2. Bollocks. What a load of shite lmao. You watch sports. How often does a shitty team win the big one? One in what a million? Alex Ferguson, Bill Belichick and Phil Jackson. The three greatest coaches in their profession all won with some of the greatest players to ever have played the game. Sir Alex had CR7, Belichick had Brady and Phil well he had Jordan and Pippen and Shaq and Kobe. 

3. Leo never won FOTY, Donowitz did. Leo defeated the FOTY 2014 Rinky Spider twice, Syn HW champ Bowtrie (who beat Turpin 3 times), CEC HW champ Tyson, Evo LHW Champion Doolittle, Trinity HW Champion McColgan and Hans Varg Veide. The only main title holder he didn't fight was Bo, because Brother Kersikov beat the piss out of him and the trilogy fight with Tyson never came around because again Brother Kersikov dealt with him. As for more impressive... lol, you fought Bo... a guy at 38 who in his prime Andrei ripped the wig off him. Nuff said. 

You seem to have thought you scored yet ran the ball in your own end zone for a safety. 

Rinky would have been tapped out by the likes of Monte Zuma and broken by Snow Man.

Rinky was an elite fighter, big time, but the manager was as predictable and simple as @andy808

Puno was ranked #1 until he lost to Kimbo. Collected all the HW hype available and there was nobody left.

I thought I was talking to somebody with a superbowl ring (PBR Fighter of the Year Award) but realize I'm talking to Andrew Luck. The ole runner up.

So Puno the 10-0 trendsetter for FOTY. Only takes 10 wins in a row and unifying the top 3 PPV orgs in the game (Ascension, SYN, EVO) to do it.

6 hours ago, ArtieBanks said:

3. As for more impressive... lol, you fought Bo... a guy at 38 who in his prime Andrei ripped the wig off him. Nuff said. 

Bo's not even close to the best fighter KP squished enroute to the #1 headband. Only doing this because you probably believe this statement lol.

Kajun Puno went 26-4 at Heavyweight. Under-primed. Sensational/Sensational/Wonderful/Brown level shit. Built as a 16 y/o grappler at 185 in ID. Too slow of a learner to compete initially. 1 of his losses at HW were to triple elite Jordi Joestar managed by Whymer. We gonna analyze the fighters he defeated on his streak to #1. In order, post Joestar decision loss for the CFC HW title...

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Kajun Puno

Mase Force - Hiddens Report.

Intelligence: 112/150.
Heart: 90/150.
Chin: 149/150.
Injury Proneness: 15/150.
Self Confidence: 65/150.
Cuts: 140/150.
Fast Learner: 132/150.
Natural KO: 126/150.

Average: 103.6/150. Rank: 15,658 out of 215,064 (top 7%)

Slade Traylor - Hiddens Report.

Intelligence: 120/150.
Heart: 146/150.
Chin: 130/150.

Injury Proneness: 90/150.
Self Confidence: 97/150.
Cuts: 49/150.
Fast Learner: 150/150.
Natural KO: 65/150.
Average: 105.9/150. Rank: 11,544 out of 215,061 (top 5%)

Jordi Joestar - Hiddens Report.

Intelligence: 99/150.
Heart: 83/150.
Chin: 73/150.
Injury Proneness: 15/150.
Self Confidence: 103/150.
Cuts: 43/150.
Fast Learner: 149/150.
Natural KO: 70/150.
Average: 79.4/150. Rank: 128,329 out of 215,064 (top 60%)

Jean Paul Garcon - Hiddens Report. (Beat this guy twice, another triple elite fighter)

Intelligence: 58/150.
Heart: 127/150.
Chin: 76/150.
Injury Proneness: 127/150.
Self Confidence: 118/150.
Cuts: 124/150.
Fast Learner: 148/150.
Natural KO: 132/150.
Average: 113.8/150. Rank: 2,815 out of 215,065 (top 1%)

Bo Juggernaut - Hiddens Report.

Intelligence: 27/150.
Heart: 114/150.
Chin: 105/150.
Injury Proneness: 106/150.
Self Confidence: 117/150.
Cuts: 72/150.
Fast Learner: 124/150.
Natural KO: 100/150.
Average: 95.6/150. Rank: 40,766 out of 215,065 (top 19%)

Randy Curran - Hiddens Report. (14 P4P, #3 WC)

Intelligence: 59/150.
Heart: 72/150.
Chin: 145/150.
Injury Proneness: 72/150.
Self Confidence: 140/150.
Cuts: 61/150.
Fast Learner: 146/150.
Natural KO: 62/150.
Average: 94.6/150. Rank: 44,995 out of 215,064 (top 21%)

Robbie Luatua - Hiddens Report. (#6 P4P, #2 WC)

Intelligence: 23/150.
Heart: 110/150.
Chin: 147/150.
Injury Proneness: 127/150.
Self Confidence: 82/150.
Cuts: 141/150.
Fast Learner: 98/150.
Natural KO: 142/150.
Average: 108.8/150. Rank: 7,195 out of 215,065 (top 3%)

Snow Man - Hiddens Report.

Intelligence: 142/150.
Heart: 81/150.
Chin: 139/150.
Injury Proneness: 93/150.
Self Confidence: 47/150.
Cuts: 102/150.
Fast Learner: 98/150.
Natural KO: 125/150.
Average: 103.4/150. Rank: 16,421 out of 215,064 (top 8%)

Rocket Bob Frankels - Hiddens Report. (future #1 P4P fighter, another triple elite fighting my declining old man)

Intelligence: 15/150.
Heart: 144/150.
Chin: 104/150.
Injury Proneness: 34/150.
Self Confidence: 127/150.
Cuts: 39/150.
Fast Learner: 148/150.
Natural KO: 101/150.
Average: 89.0/150. Rank: 73,101 out of 215,065 (top 34%)

Left off Obelix De Gaul (#8 P4P) and Monte Zuma because both were bigger bums than Randy Curran. Zuma has maxed out learning speed and was basically quad elite iirc. 2 of Puno's 4 losses came to Kimbo Slice, probably the HW GOAT.

Kajun Puno - Hiddens Report.

Intelligence: 39/150.
Heart: 145/150.
Chin: 139/150.
Injury Proneness: 125/150.
Self Confidence: 113/150.
Cuts: 72/150.
Fast Learner: 95/150.
Natural KO: 138/150.
Average: 108.3/150. Rank: 7,838 out of 215,065 (top 4%)

Leonardo Ferreira - Hiddens Report.

Intelligence: 143/150.
Heart: 148/150.
Chin: 107/150.
Injury Proneness: 92/150.
Self Confidence: 39/150.
Cuts: 113/150.
Fast Learner: 130/150.
Natural KO: 129/150.
Average: 112.6/150. Rank: 3,535 out of 215,065 (top 2%)

Leo and Puno were both hidden monsters. Leo got to fight better fighters overall, hidden wise, different era. But I'll take 26-4 (32-9 career) with a homegrown fighter over a 10-1 streak with a top ranked FA pickup who was already an established top ranked HW when he was picked up.

Now to redirect what started off as passive aggressive and friendly jabs into a bit of friendly fire, Dean's greatest feat was by far the beating he put on the overrated BHP manager:

https://mmatycoon.com/orgeventpublic.php?EvID=829743

9-1 vs Bowser and only loss being a split vs a vastly superior fighter, one of, if not the single most one sided display of pissing excellence on somebody this game has ever seen.

Ole Dino killed Bowser 😴

• Upvote 1

I actually brought up the Puno because it kinda proved the point in how little fights you need to win in order to become fighter of the year. It wasn't anything against him but we both agree Leo's opponents were tougher. 

I went 10-1 with a fighter at 22-7 who had just recently lost in 31 seconds to Rinky. I am fairly proud of the fact I was able to avenge that loss three times against Bowser HW's who at the time were 1 and 2 in the rankings. I mean it isn't as though I had 20-30 fights with him to figure out how to fight with him with the benefits of being able to take a few Ls early in the career to figure out his sliders. If anything the fact he was a free agent and I was able to figure him out so quickly has to be a good thing right? 

At least now you acknowledge it was me that done it and not LT and Tosen 😂. Who for the record had 0 input on any of the fights. I did offer to let Tosen set the sliders for Leo vs Rinky 3 but he declined as he was leaving the game at that time. 

Bowser has been gone a bit, at least put a bit of respect on the dudes name. He won MOTY and FOTY while holding down the #1 SHW, #1HW and #1 WW. First guy to have the top 3 P4P fighters. I may not have seen eye to eye with him but i've seen fighters with the same hiddens being piloted by lesser managers end up a lot worse. As far as him being predictable? I just said that to get in his head. Have him second guessing himself which worked a treat because I certainly wasn't winning on the fighters hiddens during that 10 v 10. 

11 hours ago, ArtieBanks said:

I actually brought up the Puno because it kinda proved the point in how little fights you need to win in order to become fighter of the year. It wasn't anything against him but we both agree Leo's opponents were tougher. 

I went 10-1 with a fighter at 22-7 who had just recently lost in 31 seconds to Rinky. I am fairly proud of the fact I was able to avenge that loss three times against Bowser HW's who at the time were 1 and 2 in the rankings. I mean it isn't as though I had 20-30 fights with him to figure out how to fight with him with the benefits of being able to take a few Ls early in the career to figure out his sliders. If anything the fact he was a free agent and I was able to figure him out so quickly has to be a good thing right? 

At least now you acknowledge it was me that done it and not LT and Tosen 😂. Who for the record had 0 input on any of the fights. I did offer to let Tosen set the sliders for Leo vs Rinky 3 but he declined as he was leaving the game at that time. 

Bowser has been gone a bit, at least put a bit of respect on the dudes name. He won MOTY and FOTY while holding down the #1 SHW, #1HW and #1 WW. First guy to have the top 3 P4P fighters. I may not have seen eye to eye with him but i've seen fighters with the same hiddens being piloted by lesser managers end up a lot worse. As far as him being predictable? I just said that to get in his head. Have him second guessing himself which worked a treat because I certainly wasn't winning on the fighters hiddens during that 10 v 10. 

If anybody taught you how to beat Bowser, it was me lol. I ended Bowser's #1 streak out striking him with a grappler. He was a cheesy ass manager with basic bitch sliders. Couldn't adapt. So therefor Bowser was overrated hot garbage. Good at best. Far from elite. Often had prime advantage and superior fighters. What he do outside of these 3 fighters?

Rinky Spider - Hiddens Report.

Intelligence: 21/150.
Heart: 125/150.
Chin: 140/150.
Injury Proneness: 31/150.
Self Confidence: 138/150.
Cuts: 114/150.
Natural KO: 145/150.
Average: 105.5/150. Rank: 12,185 out of 215,114 (top 6%)

Bowser Stormcrow - Hiddens Report.

Intelligence: 26/150.
Injury Proneness: 86/150.
Self Confidence: 147/150.
Cuts: 58/150.
Fast Learner: 140/150.
Natural KO: 122/150.
Average: 104.3/150. Rank: 14,339 out of 215,114 (top 7%)

Brick Tires - Hiddens Report.

Heart: 137/150.
Chin: 142/150.
Injury Proneness: 35/150.
Self Confidence: 61/150.
Cuts: 75/150.
Fast Learner: 145/150.
Natural KO: 114/150.
Average: 95.9/150. Rank: 39,845 out of 215,114 (top 19%)

16 hours ago, Rambo said:

If anybody taught you how to beat Bowser, it was me lol. I ended Bowser's #1 streak out striking him with a grappler. He was a cheesy ass manager with basic bitch sliders. Couldn't adapt. So therefor Bowser was overrated hot garbage. Good at best. Far from elite. Often had prime advantage and superior fighters. What he do outside of these 3 fighters?

Rinky Spider - Hiddens Report.

Intelligence: 21/150.
Heart: 125/150.
Chin: 140/150.
Injury Proneness: 31/150.
Self Confidence: 138/150.
Cuts: 114/150.
Natural KO: 145/150.
Average: 105.5/150. Rank: 12,185 out of 215,114 (top 6%)

Bowser Stormcrow - Hiddens Report.

Intelligence: 26/150.
Injury Proneness: 86/150.
Self Confidence: 147/150.
Cuts: 58/150.
Fast Learner: 140/150.
Natural KO: 122/150.
Average: 104.3/150. Rank: 14,339 out of 215,114 (top 7%)

Brick Tires - Hiddens Report.

Heart: 137/150.
Chin: 142/150.
Injury Proneness: 35/150.
Self Confidence: 61/150.
Cuts: 75/150.
Fast Learner: 145/150.
Natural KO: 114/150.
Average: 95.9/150. Rank: 39,845 out of 215,114 (top 19%)

Gun Slinga - 3rd P4P. #1 ranked SHW

Phraya Phichai - #1 Ranked MW, 5 P4P

Crabby Iron - 3rd ranked LW - 9 P4P

IIRC Bowser was 2-1 against you - you won one round striking and the rest on the ground. I was 2-1 against him having smashed Tires which set this whole thing in motion. Fuckin Barn was thinking that Bowser was the second coming of Jesus Christ around that time. At the time I put him down he had something stupid like the 1,2,3,5 and 9 in the P4P category. I'd say he was a very good manager who piloted his fighters to where they should have been. He took advantage of LT's roster switch and Tosen leaving, he had a great 9 months. He was still very good up until he left but after Leo vs Rinky 3 I don't think his heart was in it anymore and he stopped creating fighters. 

Gun Slinga - 3rd P4P. #1 ranked SHW

Phraya Phichai - #1 Ranked MW, 5 P4P

Crabby Iron - 3rd ranked LW - 9 P4P

IIRC Bowser was 2-1 against you - you won one round striking and the rest on the ground. I was 2-1 against him having smashed Tires which set this whole thing in motion. Fuckin Barn was thinking that Bowser was the second coming of Jesus Christ around that time. At the time I put him down he had something stupid like the 1,2,3,5 and 9 in the P4P category. I'd say he was a very good manager who piloted his fighters to where they should have been. He took advantage of LT's roster switch and Tosen leaving, he had a great 9 months. He was still very good up until he left but after Leo vs Rinky 3 I don't think his heart was in it anymore and he stopped creating fighters. 

Bowser Stormcrow was 2-1 vs Pluto Palhares. Triple Elite/Black Bowser (age 29 and 30) vs Pluto (35) Sens/Exc/Elite/Black. Still out struck him with a grappler and foolishly tried to "trick" prediction sliders by winging damage based off some shit Mike said: "if you don't set your prediction sliders, it takes into account their last 10 fights" or some shit.

Crabby Iron - Hiddens Report.

Intelligence: 13/150.
Heart: 67/150.
Chin: 81/150.
Injury Proneness: 136/150.
Self Confidence: 33/150.
Cuts: 98/150.
Fast Learner: 150/150.
Natural KO: 150/150.

Average: 91.0/150. Rank: 62,568 out of 215,135 (top 29%)

Phraya Phichai - Hiddens Report. 

Intelligence: 50/150.
Heart: 79/150.
Chin: 58/150.
Injury Proneness: 12/150.
Self Confidence: 68/150.
Cuts: 73/150.
Fast Learner: 146/150.
Natural KO: 49/150.
Average: 66.9/150. Rank: 182,621 out of 215,135 (top 85%)

Gun Slinga - Hiddens Report.

Intelligence: 108/150.
Heart: 27/150.
Chin: 79/150.
Injury Proneness: 87/150.
Self Confidence: 71/150.
Cuts: 26/150.
Fast Learner: 132/150.
Natural KO: 43/150.
Average: 71.6/150. Rank: 165,989 out of 215,135 (top 77%)

Crabby Iron and Pichai were can crushers in tier C orgs. Gun Slinga was probably crushing cans and scrubs too.

Bowser never had #1 #2 #3 p4p simultaneously. ever. never happened.

Bowser made a career out of having the more skilled fighters and riding the coat tails of some hidden monsters 🤷‍♂️

where was he after those fighters? nada. nuked. dude was overrated af. flash in a pan during the King's hiatus and roster rollover.