Official MMATycoon Olympics Rankings and Brackets

Icon73

59 minutes ago, MMATycoon said:

https://www.mmatycoon.com/tournament_bracket.php?TID=1100

Super Heavyweight...

OK, that's all done. I've set 4 to start on the 6th and 4 to start on the 7th. Lemme know if you see any guys who need an energy boost or injury wiping etc. I was looking as we went along but might have missed someone. 

The next round should auto-populate, but with a QFC event name, so I'll have to manually change that and set the poster. Other than that, I'm hoping it auto-runs to the final. I'll hand out trophies manually at the end. 

Amazing work thank you.

one thing I had noticed, it says whole fight judging but fights are supposed to be 10 point must. Anyway we could change it?

• Upvote 1

Combate wishes the best of skill to all of our fighters competing in the return of the Olympics. 

BANTAMWEIGHT

15255429228493.jpg

Calixto Cardona represents Combate's sole interest in the bantamweight division at 135lbs. He opens his Olympic campaign against Master Leader's Gemellus Axius. The #2 seed will hope to get past his opening match up, having moved down from regularly competing at featherweight for a sizeable advantage at Olympic level. The first match up represents Cardona's 50th professional MMA fight, and marks almost four years to the day since  debut.

FEATHERWEIGHT

16018927339204.png15625438583181.gif15w9.jpg

The reigning Combate and CFC champion Yuro Nagasaki hopes to add Olympic gold to his impressive career resume. Riding an eleven-fight win streak during a resurgence, aged 40. Nagasaki has been matched against fellow Combate contender Darren Dixon who enters at the outsider seeded at #8. Dixon can definitely be labelled as the dark horse of the division, being aged just 31 and surging up the rankings under Jack King. 

Combate's third entrant from their stacked 145lbs division is Rukter Demenok. Demenok is 4-3-1 since joining the promotion, with wins over Eduardo Corassa and most recently over Crush Bandicoot. The 27-year-old Russian will hope youth can prevail over experience throughout the tournament, but first he must get past recently crowned Sucker Punch featherweight champion Magnificent Chulalongkorn.

LIGHTWEIGHT

15362856747560.gif

Our sole representative in a loaded lightweight lineup is our champion, Jacque Joteel. The 33-year-old will have the opportunity to become the undisputed lightweight king, considering his bracket features #1 seed Dick Pawlik and #2 seed Arthur Reinikainen, who are the only two 155lbers in the world to rank higher than the Russian. Joteel opens his Olympic campaign against Mexican veteran Roberto Duranto, who's last two fights were defeats against the mentioned duo of Pawlik and Reinikainen. If Joteel can pick up a victory here, it will set him in good stead for a match up against Reinikainen or Durden in the semifinals. 

HEAVYWEIGHT

16112167411290.jpg

Flying the Combate flag high in the heavyweight division is champion Tobig Tofail. Tofail will have to get past perennial heavyweight contender and former SFL champion Oulu Laine, if he is to set his sights on the likes of Beau Abner and Cedric De Boise in the latter stages of the tournament. With heavyweight superfights already in the works, Tofail can boost his chances of fights with Kilo Maluga and Karim Johnson with a strong showing here!

Best wishes also go out to former Combate fighters; Abraham Durden, Shen Po, Kazuma Kuwabara, Karim Johnson and Jim Bob MacDonald who are competing in the Olympics.

• Upvote 4

17 hours ago, Icon73 said:

Amazing work thank you.

one thing I had noticed, it says whole fight judging but fights are supposed to be 10 point must. Anyway we could change it?

I can change it to 10 point must but it will be a problem if there's a draw. What you wanna do in that instance? 

Hey Mike,

My guy, FW Darren Dixon (345902), apparently had his location and base moved to London sometime yesterday afternoon.   I have been getting the messages that he was not able to train at the gym because he was in another city, since yesterday's PM training session.  

I did not move him/change his base, so presumably this was done by you in relation to the FW Olympic bracket in London.   However, when I look at the rest of the bracket, my guy is the only one that's been moved to London... 😕

It's no big deal other than him missing out on the fight bonuses from training the last 2 sessions, but can you please fix this today ?  

14856844305227.png
Magnificent Chulalongkorn
145 lbs, Sucker Punch Pro Series
17-6-0
51 p4p

My first ever non-stoppage win. Ugh. Credit to my ultratough opponent Rukter Demenok who gave me a great challenge. Going into the third round, we were probably 1-1 in rounds, so I knew I had to finish hard to be sure. I cracked him, followed him to the ground and tried to sub his ass, but no finish. Got the win and moved to the semi-finals against Diogo Jimenez, the CFC featherweight champion who has looked mighty impressive. Very interesting new challenge, lets find out what he brings to the table!

//

And that's the end of the fight!
Magnificent Chulalongkorn showed his dominance in that final round.
I think Chulalongkorn has won this one but let's see what the judges have to say. Over to the ring announcer for the scorecards.

Ladies and gentlemen, after 3 rounds of action, we go to the scorecards for a decision.
Judge Richard Clark scores the fight for Magnificent Chulalongkorn!
Judge Donald Grub scores the fight for Magnificent Chulalongkorn!
Judge Chris Edwards scores the fight for Magnificent Chulalongkorn!

Magnificent Chulalongkorn wins by unanimous decision!

A loyal slave to those sponsorship dollars, Magnificent Chulalongkorn made sure he mentioned Paddy's Enhancing Drugs (160Q), along with how happy he was to win his fight.

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, Rambo said:

Good wins Bjorn. Congrats to Kidd and Chulalongkorn. GL in the next round.

1595095388zQaOEBn.gif
1st RD of Olympics:
SFL 3, SYN 0

congrats to Valen Dreth, Peter Smart, and Finnish Tax Payer for their dominating performances over Syn's finest.

15898135195606.gif
Killer Kidd
23-4-3
57 p4p

1636834997Thumb.JPG

Won my first fight in the Olympics against the guy always goes all or nothing. He seemed a tricky opponent, but I made a good plan and it worked out fine. Semi-final next against the beastly SFL-stud Valen Dreth, managed by legendary Marky Mark!  Time will tell if I can come up with a good enough plan to advance to the finals. 

That's three minutes gone in the round.
Kidd lands an uppercut in the clinch that drops Farrokhzad to his knees! Kidd keeps firing more shots against his stricken opponent and the referee jumps in to save him!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 3:09 of round 2, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Killer Kidd!
Killer Kidd very nearly forgot to thank Paddy's Enhancing Drugs (160Q) amongst all the excitement of his win but just as the interview came to a close, he screamed their name. Hopefully he'll get a few nice freebies in the mail as a thank you.

• Upvote 1