Heartless Fighting Championship 385K - Official Smack Talk Thread

Skenoj

RANKINGS 16.5.2022

Bantamweight: Champion: TITLE VACANT

1.16436023919671.jpg"Billy The Kid" William Jiminez 1-0 (1-0 HFC)

2.37w21.jpgNimjal "Cyborg" Configuracion 1-0(1-0 HFC)

3.16482936742625.pngLee Inhanamoto 1-0 (1-0 HFC)

4.10w17.jpgRiGyu "Bomberman" Jang 3-1 (WAITING FOR DEBUT)

5. -waiting for more debuts-

Featherweight: Champion: TITLE VACANT

1.15852425313762.jpgIvor Ivanovic 2-0 (1-0 HFC)

2.15b19.jpgMason Featheringham 1-0 (1-0 HFC)

3.3w15.jpgJhanlo Sanguiao 1-0 (HFC DEBUT 2022-06-04) 

4.8b7.jpgCharlie "Broomstick" Olives 1-0(HFC DEBUT 2022-06-30)

5. -waiting for more debuts-

Lightweight: Champion: TITLE VACANT

1.43w18.jpgSeth"The Sorcerer" Smith 2-0 (1-0 HFC)

2.16483676967810.gifBranson Burt 1-0 (1-0 HFC)

3.42w13.jpgCarson Justice 5-0 (HFC DEBUT 2022-06-11)

4.8b3.jpgBarry Bass 2-0 (HFC DEBUT 2022-05-28)

5.15w3.jpgSoren Hansen 1-0 (HFC DEBUT 2022-06-25)

Welterweight: Champion: TITLE VACANT

1.6w22.jpgGordon "The Donkey" Ramsay 2-0 (1-0 HFC)

2.15258247056972.png"The Crusader" Mertis Falandas 1-0 (1-0 HFC)

3.15w19.jpgJason "Slugger" Johnson 1-1 (1-0 HFC)

4.6b1.jpgPatrik "Pat Bev" Beverley 4-0 (HFC DEBUT 2022-05-28)

5.17w24.jpgOlivier "Silent" Aphone 2-0 (1-0 HFC)

Middleweight: Champion: TITLE VACANT

1.22w9.jpgCody "The Curse" Lake 2-0 (1-0 HFC)

2.37b1.jpgMarc Tong Panong 3-0 (1-0 HFC)

3.31w2.jpgAnton "Atomic Hammer" Ilmarinen 1-0 (1-0 HFC)

4.6w19.jpg"The Crusader" Bronson Tierney 5-1 (HFC DEBUT 2022-05-21)

5.43b2.jpgKoolAID Jackson 2-0 (HFC DEBUT 2022-06-11)

Light Heavyweight: Champion: TITLE VACANT

1.6w22.jpgSuutari "Rautamies" Nuorempi 2-0 (1-0 HFC)

2.16506382043755.jpg"Sugar" Shaun Gonzalez 4-1 (WAITING FOR DEBUT)

3.32w28.jpgHikaru Naoi 3-1 (WAITING FOR DEBUT)

4.14957772011089.png"The Object of Delusion" Toutius Sextius 1-0 (1-0 HFC)

5.41b32.jpgFoai "Fo" Foao 2-1 (HFC DEBUT 2022-06-11)

Heavyweight: Champion: TITLE VACANT

1.15741858987796.png"Crucial" Robbie Lyle 1-0 (1-0 HFC)

2.7w8.jpgCisnarf "Hitman" Ounnagn 1-0 (HFC DEBUT 2022-06-11)

3.43b3.jpgBrad "The Hat Man" Hartwell 1-0 (WAITING FOR DEBUT)

4.39b7.jpgRyan "Fryin" Pullman 1-0 (WAITING FOR DEBUT)

5.16488879252177.gifKristoffer Rud 0-1 (0-1 HFC)

This is the current ranking for HFC divisions! 

Still a lot of fighters needs to make their debut in HFC, we have fights booked for two months almost, expect ranking update at the end of this month!

We will also put the titles on the line with the start of the month July!

2323-removebg-preview.png

• Upvote 2

Hello everyone! I’m pleased to announce that I have joined the HFC staff as their full time writer! I started playing back in ‘18 and writing for orgs was one of the most fun I had during my time. I’m very thankful to @Skenojfor giving me this opportunity to bring these fighters to life and allow them to tell their stories through my writing.

I chose to work with HFC because of the talent and effort that goes behind their presentation. I feel like we can really bring the best out of each other and down the road have people begging for the next HFC card.

Without further ado, I will be publishing my first piece directly after this post. A unique look into the main event bout of Heartless Special 1.

• Upvote 1

Fight Interview

image.png.0c4d942ba5664c9996ad943271f667de.png

Frankie Griggs vs Alex Pereira

Heartless Special 1

Note from the writer: This interview was written using the managers’ own words exactly as they submitted them to me. Enjoy!

<The scene opens to a camera pointed at an empty folding chair with a small table with an ashtray next to it. Frankie Griggs, all smiles, sits down in the chair and lights a cigar.>

<The camera cuts to the same chair and table, only with Alex Pereira sitting in it. He reaches off camera and graciously accepts a glass of water and takes a sip.>

<Cut back to Frankie taking a few puffs and then a long drag on the cigar. After exhaling, a voice off camera asks “Are we ready?” to which Frankie curtly nods his head, “Yes.”>

<Cut back to Alex with glass on the table, also nodding. A crew member slates in with a loud crack to begin the interview. The camera will cut between the fighters in this fashion for the duration of the interview.>

Griggs: Honestly feels amazing! My first main event in my career and i’m honestly excited and ready to show out. I’ve never had a boring fight so I think this is perfect.

Pereira: [Thick Portuguese Accent] I feel so excited,it's big chance for me to show my skill.

Interviewer: [Off-camera, slightly muted] So what motivates you to fight?

Griggs: My father…

<Cut to family photos of Mr. Griggs with young Frankie. Frankie’s answer continues over the slideshow. Solemn music plays softly in the background.>

A Sergeant Major in the Marine corps who served in desert storm. I wanna make him proud. He left us due to testicular cancer in 2019 just before I started my fight career so all I wanna do is be the fighter that would've made him proud to buy tickets to see or watch on TV.

<Music stops suddenly as the camera cuts back to Pereira.>

Pereira: I just love to hurt people.

<Cut to scenes from Pereira’s fight vs Alair Conealy complete with commentary. Dramatic opera music starts playing.>

Commentator: “Pereira is moving around nicely and scores here with a single head shot…”

I love pain I love adrenalin all that give me motivation

Commentator: “Pereira lands a brutal head kick. Conealy looks out on his feet and Pereira throws more strikes until the ref is forced to stop the fight!”

Griggs: He has a helluva kick though and has a decent counter game so he’ll definitely stand and make it fun. And from what he’s been talking about; he’s an absolute lion in the cage so hopefully he brings a fun fight.

Pereira: He brings a lot he have much more matches than me he have more experience but I still think that I can knock him out.

<Griggs takes another puff of his cigar before putting it out on his boot. He looks up and grins.>

Griggs: I plead the fifth.

<The music intensifies. Cut to a close up of Pereira’s eyes smoldering with intensity.>

Pereira: My plan is to break his jaw…

<Cut to a close up of Griggs’ eyes, ice cold and stoic.>

Griggs: Gonna end in a VERY nasty knock out…

<Cut to a scene of Griggs celebrating after a KO victory.>

Pereira: …and ko him out cold

<Cut to Pereira yelling and thumping his chest after his head kick KO over Conealy.>

Griggs: …and a very humble 1-1 fighter. 

<Final cut is both fighter’s eyes, the images stacked vertically. Griggs’ final words are heard as the music fades.>

Hopefully respect will be shared…..

<End scene.>

• Upvote 3

Huge thanks and much respect for every fighter who decided to accept a short notice fight for our special event this weekend, no hate for the people who declined it was expected to go like that, but yea, we are almost at 7 fights confirmed, if anyone wants to take a spot, let me know! 

9 minutes ago, Skenoj said:

Huge thanks and much respect for every fighter who decided to accept a short notice fight for our special event this weekend, no hate for the people who declined it was expected to go like that, but yea, we are almost at 7 fights confirmed, if anyone wants to take a spot, let me know! 

The Hat Man and Fryin' Ryan are ready! Put 'em in there with literally anyone, even each other! 

• Upvote 1

Heartless Special 1 – Preview

Text  Description automatically generated

Welcome, Fight Fans, as we head back into the Hard Knocks Arena for the first edition of a new type of HFC Event! Get ready for the first ever Heartless Special! We’re going to give you a quick rundown of the main card for Saturday Night, introducing new faces and continuing the meteoric rise of Heartless Fighting Championship! 

265lb 3x5 Bout

Robbie Lyle (ENG) vs Mohamed El Shaarawy (EGY)

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Robbie LyleMixed Martial Arts Fighter - Mohamed El Shaarawy

Fresh off his ‘double bonus’ performance at HFC 1 “Crucial” Robbie Lyle is out on the quick turnaround to parlay that momentum with another highlight reel KO. Alex Pereira competing in the main event of this same card, vouches for Lyle’s skills; and while he wishes him luck, he also says he won’t need it.

Sharing the cage with Lyle is the debuting fighter Mohamed “The Phenomenal” El Shaarawy. The Egyptian-born fighter would love NOTHING more than to derail Robbie Lyle’s hype in his first day on the job. Debuting fighters are always dangerous in the fact that not much is known about their skillset, and you can’t expect any gameplan from them. If El Shaarawy catches Lyle by surprise, it could be an upset for the ages!

265lb 3x5 Bout

Ryan Pullman (CAN) vs Brad Hartwell (CAN)

A person taking a selfie  Description automatically generatedA picture containing text, nature  Description automatically generated

Our next matchup contains two Canadian training partners, that’s right! Both representing The Hartwell Dungeon, these two newly minted pros have agreed to put up their 0 against each other and that’s enough to get anyone’s attention. Not to mention, both guys are coming off gruesome KO victories, Pullman with his Howitzer of a right hand put his last opponent to the mat twice in the same minute, with the second one turning his lights out for the win. Hartwell, on the other hand, utilized surgical timing to take his opponent down and then let loose a torrential downpour of strikes until the ref pulled him off. It’s a clash of styles between two extremely heavy hitting big boys that you will NOT want to miss!

185lb 3x5 Bout

Bronson Tierney (USA) vs Alair Conealy (USA)

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Bronson TierneyMixed Martial Arts Fighter - Alair Conealy

Our next bout features a potential mat classic! “The Crusader” Bronson Tierney has carved himself a fantastic 5-1 record on the QFC circuit by way of 5 first round submissions. After putting pen to paper a short while ago for HFC, he finds himself in the main card mix at 185lbs. Can The Crusader pop and lock his way to the top of the division? His opponent might have something to say about that.

Enter Alair Conealy, a standout wrestler and former opponent of one half of our main event, Alair is probably tired of seeing himself getting knocked out during the airing of our hype package for the main event. Luckily for him, he gets a chance to add some highlights of his own and possibly win himself a rematch with Pereira down the line?

135lb 3x5 Co-Main Event

Nimjal Configuracion (IND) vs RiGyu Jang (KOR)

NbfD8ZkQrWzxkXkHMLjTgkL03bJefZQcmmhVOr3cRdj4_6exUXba_UAhmDbRkVNXqMFMUval_wY5vYhWaHO4IJQlkSe8vaj4dQ3sCV4k5ra3ufDwN4E2vBbT6NobxMVzoUL_ce09_7t6ZE9mklw2u_2Kd5UUBM8wcKJEbiuPZhpQ5BPBekVAvPAhQxc49TnwojJEchlN6Y9UJVMHGfEbg0B9CFRUb7c4URIc1ojAzdiTrnVLb4pefhjS4B07dr9Qcmfkg5J7hOHfl0

If you thought Ronnie Lyle’s turnaround was quick, then Nimjal Configuracion’s is QUICK! The man just fought at HFC 2 a few days ago only to find himself working in the Co-Main for Heartless Special 1! Just like last week, Cyborg will be looking to score early and often with his Kickboxing and hopefully it serves him as well as it did last time because his opponent is a huge step up!

Korean grappling ace, RiGyu Jang is coming to rain on the Nimjal parade, with smothering takedowns and crushing ground strikes, Bomberman will be looking to get this fight to the ground early, before going Bombs Away onto his opponent’s head.

185lb 5x5 Main Event

Frankie Griggs (USA) vs Alex Pereira (BRA)

upsTy896Ak2r0NVFD9ZlYMnO47GgHDPcEdBqa2lBnyqRzfxELE5QMf9Z4iDGpALnq4S87EMg_a-uylW4PQndOlEdATQmDWnL-J2G6RSQOtGi_IPdshWrLlXSRCr4xNh_cIRWv34

Now for the Main Event! There’s been a lot of buzz around this particular bout, particularly after both fighters were interviewed and pulled zero proverbial punches about how they felt about their opponent’s chances. Griggs and Pereira have both made it very clear that they’re looking to put the other’s lights out in what promises to be an absolute firefight and worth the ticket price no matter how short the actual bout is! These men have been granted the first ever 5 round main event in HFC, which is historic to say the least, but something tells me they won’t be needing 5 rounds.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Ikkitakeda said:

You could have messaged me even while I was in the hospital, I'd have made an offer just to increase the fighters over in my org.

I approached him about it because I wanted it and I’m going to build it up to be the best I can make it. I don’t think he would have wanted to just have you absorb his roster and throw away all the work he put into it.

Not trying to start anything with you, I’m sure you said that with the best intentions.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ikkitakeda said:

You could have messaged me even while I was in the hospital, I'd have made an offer just to increase the fighters over in my org.

I didnt know and i really did not sold it, i gave it to Rush, his determination made me do it

1 hour ago, TheHoarseWhisperer said:

If you sold HFC because you want your free time back I understand but if you've done this because of Frank Costello... I feel like it was a mistake that let the terrorists win.

No, i sold it cuz i want to focus on fighters and fights only, my goal atm is to reach top10 as manager 

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, Skenoj said:

I didnt know and i really did not sold it, i gave it to Rush, his determination made me do it

No, i sold it cuz i want to focus on fighters and fights only, my goal atm is to reach top10 as manager 

That's a reason I can support. Running a fight org can quickly become your main focus on here. Glad you aren't letting the bad guys win.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

As I'm sure you all have noticed, there have been some big changes to how business is conducted here at HFC. There are more changes to be made but priority one is to put our best foot forward. With that I like to announce the updated HFC 3 event along with its new poster!

1653401917IMG_3338.JPG

HFC 3: Bout Order

MAIN CARD

MAIN EVENT: 185 3x5: Chimaev(3) vs Camacho

COMAIN: 205 3x5: Sucnek(3) vs Skoromniy(9)

265 3x5: Dom(6) vs Partanen

205 3x5: Carleton vs Hyper

170 3x5: Labelle(10) vs Nurmagomedov

PRELIMS

FEATURE BOUT: 265 3x5 Blood vs Dupree

155 3x5 Bass vs Thunder

170 3x5 Beverley vs Montagu

185 3x5 Maclean vs Allen

155 3x5 Cas vs Hart

Note: If your fighter has a number by their name, that's now their rank within their own division! Rankings changes will be posted the day after the fight has concluded, so watch this space!

• Upvote 3

BREAKING: The Main Event for HFC 4 has become official!

1653428071File_000.png

Gordon Ramsay will face Masoud Ó Móchain on June 1st. Originally signed to the 155lb division, Masoud came to management last week to renegotiate his contract and move up to 170lbs. HFC President, Rush Grayson, comments:

“Masoud came to [management] and declared his intent to move divisions. We want to do our best to support our roster and their careers as much as possible, so naturally we granted the request. After the move, it was easy to make the Ramsay fight.”

HFC 4 takes place in just over a week, bout agreements have been sent out to what proposes to be an action packed card!

• Upvote 3

ayy6A7SOgG5kA-m55O_12U2TBykZWHHVO5z7gFAv-yXKxBLVQtkMmF-QLy9tWIaRzBRF8T-Ffvxj67QkaSQuiX8-DB-YU_AZzo9jixbXla9ol87NtstWrdwSkKh4dygllf0LBLFKDLRGv_r-Jg

HFC 3: Rankings Watch

Risers:

• Chimaev - 185 #2 (prev. #3)

• Skoromniy - 205 #1 (prev. #9)

• Partanen - 265 #3 (prev. Unranked)

• Labelle - 170 #3 (prev. #10)

• Blood - 265 #2 (prev. Unranked)

• Beverley - 170 #9 (prev. Unranked)

Fallers:

• Sucnek - 205 #6 (prev. #3)

• Dom - 265 Unranked (prev. #6)

As with any new/ID org, the rankings will be volatile for a minute. As these rankings are based on Hype, a string of good results will put you up against fighters who are also stringing good results together. The goal behind this is that when it’s time to schedule title fights, we have true 1s and 2s competing for them.

• Upvote 1

HFC 4 Preshow Rankings:

DmrRFs6xuzskbw_rOq86rZcQkhx-OaQT9l6PAyvpHM4Jmb1v2p7t57Y2RHKc8Pqlr25CmIxBiiMuOqQTbLJ3VYGsMHVl41-ZVi04paZpzmL3gG7aOwbtWo_naKG2taDqXJlzocCZwC1Om5qj

HFC 4: Full Card

Main Card

MAIN EVENT: 170lbs: Gordon Ramsay(2) vs Masoud O Mochain(4)

COMAIN: 145lbs: Hector Mad Dog(1) vs Mason Featheringham(2)

155lbs: Darren Elkins(3) vs Manny Paiwia

265lbs: Mohamed El Shaarawy(5) vs Brad Hartwell(7)

155lbs: Diego Armando(7) vs Mawute Vudaga(8)

Prelims

FEATURE PRELIM: 155lbs: Branson Burt(4) vs Ryan Kettlestone

155lbs: Jason Johnson(6) vs Shawn The General

145lbs: Pepper Brooks(5) vs Vonte Smith(10)

155lbs: Miggel Indian Boy vs Gonzo Souza

155lbs: Jerome Tucker vs Roberto Gaviria

14 hours ago, Vic Stone said:

Are we still getting reviews of events?

I’m going to be doing rankings and news updates in lieu of the traditional p/review thing, for now. Maybe once the org is more successful if somebody wanted to do that for me I’d happily pay them for it, but at the moment it’s just me.

OrMVCKymY6z2YVHsMGUggDZn-9vmjOHk1GkmisQMOPQ-N1jUChrHKwBx6pM6QFxere4JXFZ3UF0PCzMBvkMEsK2AQUJBWTBGxkTzKzEbCnSTdMFpprL1UCj1HQ7O84W1kgJRSS8LVwens_lK

HFC 4: Rankings Watch

RISERS:

• Featheringham 145 #1 (prev. #2)

• Elkins 155 #2 (prev. #3)

• Hartwell 265 #1 (prev. #7)

• Armando 155 #5 (prev. #7)

• Burt 155 #3 (prev. #4)

• Johnson 170 #3 (prev. #6)

• Brooks 145 #2 (prev. #5)

• Souza 155 #10 (prev. Unranked)

• Tucker 155 #7 (prev. Unranked)

FALLERS:

• O Mochain 170 #5 (prev. #4)

• Mad Dog 145 #4 (prev. #1)

• El Shaarawy 265 #7 (prev. #5)

Another Best Ever Card for Heartless FC! I want to take a moment to highlight the rankings in action. As you can see, 9 of 10 winners on Wednesday moved up in the rankings, and everyone who lost who was already in the top 5 stayed in the top 10. The rankings weigh activity just as heavily as results, so a fighter who fights and wins often will have a bright future with opportunities on the horizon. Even if they don’t win there’s very minimal risk and the activity gives them more opportunities to win and move up. There’s a very special event in the works for the end of July, and the more fights and victories you collect, the better your chances of being a part of that event. Big announcement coming after the 6/15 card. Watch this space!

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

Slo Moegan: Ladies and gentlemen I give you your winner by TKO Kaimana Makani!

Kaimana Makani: Hey Slo.

Slo Moegan: So talk us through a bit of the highlights of the fight.

Kaimana Makani: Sure thing Slo. So I was able to easily get a takedown in the first and I know I had an advantage in BJJ. I figured I would soften him up with some ground and pound but couldn't land a submission. Then the second round I took it back to where I had the advantage and took the fight to the ground. Tried the same thing but the ground and pound was definitely more successful even hurt him pretty bad at the end of the round. Third round took it to the ground again and missed another submission but then got full mount and then he gave up his back to get away from the ground and pound and kept at it and finally the ref stepped in to stop the fight.

Slo Moegan: Well you certainly got the stoppage and looked good while you were at it. Impressive win. So what is next for you?

Kaimana Makani: I guess I'm training and waiting for right now. Everyone around me in the division and almost everyone in general in the division has a fight scheduled except for the 25 year olds and I'm just not ready to be fighting guys as skilled as them who have been fighting for years.

Slo Moegan: Well when you step back into the cage I look forward to seeing you work.

• Upvote 2