The multi acc owner and the loudest mmatycoon floyd poorweather

Skenoj

Why is this guy still into this game? Do i have to accept the troll from a guy whos doing nothing for this game? I ve been here trying so hard to promote the game on my fb page with over 300k followers, spamming on forums, subreddits 

Im not salty about it, it did not got to my head, it will never will, the online troll is useless for me

At this point i will put HFC for sale or probably close it and let the multi accs runs everything and i will stick to the "figthing game"

I stopped with everything but the guy whos feeling like Floyd but he cant even drive a 10k car did not

Have fun everyone, if you re interested in getting HFC, let me know.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/Wjp7Kz2/a96085ea

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

6 hours ago, Skenoj said:

Why is this guy still into this game? Do i have to accept the troll from a guy whos doing nothing for this game? I ve been here trying so hard to promote the game on my fb page with over 300k followers, spamming on forums, subreddits 

Im not salty about it, it did not got to my head, it will never will, the online troll is useless for me

At this point i will put HFC for sale or probably close it and let the multi accs runs everything and i will stick to the "figthing game"

I stopped with everything but the guy whos feeling like Floyd but he cant even drive a 10k car did not

Have fun everyone, if you re interested in getting HFC, let me know.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/Wjp7Kz2/a96085ea

bruh bruh...

• Upvote 4

I don't like this idea that some users feel like they're better than other users, even if those other users participate in reprehensible in-game behavior. It gives me this feeling that you're doing positive work with the expectation of superior status and I'm pretty sure that's not why you do all that you do. If being a good member of the community is so you'll have praise and thanks lavished upon you, you've been doing it for the wrong reasons.

That being said I appreciate the work that you do around here. I just think you need to be a little thicker skinned and not so quick to abandon ship when you don't like one of the other passengers' behavior.

• Upvote 5

So he didnt get in your head yet you've now made 2 entire threads about him and are now selling your org because of him? Honestly this is so overblown for such an irrelevant manager. Literally just put him on your ignore list and move on. You shutting down your whole org does nothing to anybody but yourself. Its silly as fuck. Report it to Mike and just ignore him and move on.

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, venom09 said:

Frank is a cancer, the sooner you avoid dealing with him the better. I was the target of one of his early threads myself.

Same here..... He was holding one of fighters in purgatory because I after I wont the title I wouldn't re-sign with his org because I didn't like his shady antics. Told me its just understood that while you hold the title you re-sign and don't leave the organization out of respect. He then began spamming me on discord and in-game. Told me my choices were to re-sign or he would wait until the last day of the inactivity clause to offer me my last fight on the contract and the fight would be months away. I decided it was easier just to sack the fighter and get away from him..... best decision I could have made.

• Upvote 1

On 5/28/2022 at 8:33 PM, TheHoarseWhisperer said:

If you ignore fight offers does the timer not still tick away? I was under the impression it was changed to allow fighters to wait out contracts.

Ignore- NOT decline.

if the other fighter accepts its resets the inactivity after 24 hours or so.