PROSPECT ORG MEDIA

Blakewhite

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Ben Crispian

Ben Crispian - PROSPECT Bantamweight Champion

On 9/10/2022 at 8:23 AM, Blakewhite said:

"Very much impressed on how the formal champion  handled himself , it was a very close one. I guess the  new Champ will have to prove he can hold the  title and also he really needs to cut the weight down if he wants to be in the devision" So do you think is because of the weight that he got the edge?

" Well one can't really say but that is a plus to him and a dis to the defending champion, but it is what it is we will like to see a rematch happen to clear up the air, because the fans of  formal champion are truely not happy with this fact and will be happy to see that a rematch is set up and the new Champion cut down his weight"

"Remind me again because our math ain't all that good out on the ranch..... What's the weight limit for Bantamweight? 135? And what did I weigh-in at before the fight..... 134.7? Like I said our math ain't all that good out on the ranch.... but out where I come from 134.7 pounds is less than 135 pounds. All hail your new Bantamweight king!"

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

KOP MARS WINNERS

Brendan Baddock

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Brendan Baddock6-3-0 (W-L-D

Larry Tact

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Larry Tact4-2-0 (W-L-D)

Ameen Robertson

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Ameen Robertson3-1-0 (W-L-D)

Kari Mountain

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Kari Mountain4-0-0 (W-L-D)

Bigi Boi Chai

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Bigi Boi Chai4-2-0 (W-L-D

Tommy Weismuller

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Tommy Weismuller3-1-0 (W-L-D

Presley Chai

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Presley Chai2-2-0 (W-L-D

Vaga Duran

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Vaga Duran3-2-0 (W-L-D)

265IBS New Champion

Colton Wilder

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Colton Wilder8-1-0 (W-L-D)265 lbs, PROSPECT 380+

Congratulation to all the winner in the event and Thank you to all that took part in the event. it was a big success and the fan had a great time. KOP MARS. Brought us new 265 Ibs Champion  who defeated the defending Champion by Knockout in the second round. also we had a draw match.

Shout out to everyone . keep the hardwork going.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

David Khinchegashvili (381041)

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - David Khinchegashvili

Former 205 Ibs Champion

Have you heard! the former 205 Champ has been striff of his title. what happened.

"Well we heard after speaking with the Org, that the manager of the Champs seems to be rejecting fights and detacting when he will fight"

Oh! I see, a champion it is your responsibility to take up challenges . the org is fair enough gives each fighters time enough to rest.

" he wanted the org to bring the fight backward 18days, despite the org pleading that this wont be possible as event has been set. declined."

Rumor has it now that the title is now up for grab.

We which the champ all the best as i am sure this action taken by the org will result to him leaving the org. which is normal. but we still luv ya! and hope you stay and work with the org tomake it a better place.

From PROSPECT ORG MEDIA

Everyone is highly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I need to

On 10/10/2022 at 7:40 AM, Alfred said:

You stripped your still developing 381k champion because he wanted longer than 21 days in between fights and straight after a 25 minute 5 round draw in his last one? 

Yeah I want to elaborate here, Blake white is a fucking idiot.  Straight up moron.  Stripped a defending champion because I declined a fight that was on five days notice?? Then he has the audacity to message me back and say I can’t pick and choose when I fight.  All I asked for was the fight to be pushed back a few weeks.  This is a prospect org, why am I being offered fights on a week notice? The guys is an idiot is recommend not signing with him.  I have three fighters locked in with the guy so I have to grind it out until contracts expire in December.  I’ve played this game on and off for around ten years and thanking my guy stripped for the reasons given is the dumbest shit I’ve had happen to me lol

On 10/10/2022 at 7:20 AM, Blakewhite said:

David Khinchegashvili (381041)

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - David Khinchegashvili

Former 205 Ibs Champion

Have you heard! the former 205 Champ has been striff of his title. what happened.

"Well we heard after speaking with the Org, that the manager of the Champs seems to be rejecting fights and detacting when he will fight"

Oh! I see, a champion it is your responsibility to take up challenges . the org is fair enough gives each fighters time enough to rest.

" he wanted the org to bring the fight backward 18days, despite the org pleading that this wont be possible as event has been set. declined."

Rumor has it now that the title is now up for grab.

We which the champ all the best as i am sure this action taken by the org will result to him leaving the org. which is normal. but we still luv ya! and hope you stay and work with the org tomake it a better place.

From PROSPECT ORG MEDIA

Everyone is highly appreciated.

Fake this Blake white is a snake, the don king of mma.  No one trust this man

14 hours ago, jessebowes said:

Fake this Blake white is a snake, the don king of mma.  No one trust this man

We understand you are upset . if you want your fighter release simply ask and they will be release . di you ask. no i don't think you did. so lets make it easy for you do you want your fighters released?

15 hours ago, jessebowes said:

Yeah I need to

Yeah I want to elaborate here, Blake white is a fucking idiot.  Straight up moron.  Stripped a defending champion because I declined a fight that was on five days notice?? Then he has the audacity to message me back and say I can’t pick and choose when I fight.  All I asked for was the fight to be pushed back a few weeks.  This is a prospect org, why am I being offered fights on a week notice? The guys is an idiot is recommend not signing with him.  I have three fighters locked in with the guy so I have to grind it out until contracts expire in December.  I’ve played this game on and off for around ten years and thanking my guy stripped for the reasons given is the dumbest shit I’ve had happen to me lol

Report reaching us from PROSPECT ORG disclose that the manager who felt very upset by the action of the Management of PROSPECT ORG, His 3 fighters has been released despite he has not requested.

"Well it is fair to release his fighters  from the org. we do not tire down fighters who do not want to be with us. we appreciate all fighters and as you know in this business you can't please everyone. so we do not even try to please, but do what is in our power to ensure  we have a good atmospher for those young prospect who wants to be with us. We will release his last fighter who currently is booked a fight, as soon as the fight is over. it been great having them all at the Org and we wish them the very best."