Training Session Bugged?

Sooo did something change that messed up the training sessions?  It seems every time I get a training session, it lasts for hours.  And I don't always get 2 per day anymore.  I'm hearing this is happening to others, so just curious if someone knows what's going on with this and if it's going to be corrected at any point?  

12 minutes ago, imcool said:

Should try calling customer service.  I hear they take notes on game bugs and prioritize fixes at the highest levels.

I tried calling customer service.  There was a message that said "Sorry, we're unable to answer your call due to a renovation.  Please try again in 3-6 months.

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Gator001 said:

has been going on for over a week

This is insanity...I've been waiting for over four hours now to try to make a minor adjustment to one of my guy's trainings for tomorrow morning, was trying to get a skill to pop...and now I may not even get the shot at it before the fight.

21 minutes ago, HareRumpler said:

This is insanity...I've been waiting for over four hours now to try to make a minor adjustment to one of my guy's trainings for tomorrow morning, was trying to get a skill to pop...and now I may not even get the shot at it before the fight.

The development team is working overtime to fix this.  Please, hold your breath!

• Upvote 1