League of Madness 3 "Midgets and Monsters"

The1rstSaint

I'm worried that the 'No Chomo - Say No to GWad' gear could be dangerous.

The effect of this clothing against 'Team Chomo - Say Yes to GWad' fighters is well documented - Total destruction of the latter.

But what now? When it's No Chomo vs No Chomo?

No one knows the effects. It could lead to SFC (spontaneous fighter combustion) or even the collapse of the Universe!

Does anyone know if the Mayans or Nostradamus predicted anything?

Perhaps we should contact Giorgio A. Tsoukalos to make sure it's safe?

I'm not saying this clothing is advanced Alien technology, but it is, for sure.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Mannetosen said:

This would imply that I have a throne. I do however intend to make Jesse James-Hopson my personal manservant/footstool.

8E46EF76-2B86-47F6-8CE8-CB570333CDA5.jpeg.c46290e77b7052606145323449031a0c.jpeg
Jesse-James Hopson: "Time to crack the whip on this lil' lamb. I am lactose intolerant, so I don't like parmesan cheese. Even my cows back home at the ranch produce better milk than this scallywag. Prepare for a beatdown boy! It's going to be a first round KO"

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Rambo said:

Red vs Joe River is a classic Iron man match-up.

We built different 💪 

Good luck buddy. You're a legend @762x39

I hear you brother! Good job, I just commented on our alliance page for some reason I usually do good in these things, even if I’m not with my normal fighters. Apollo looks to be pretty good. 

• Upvote 1

Jesse-James Hopson: “Yeehaw! Another round, another win!

Phil Sprintin and Randy the Irritator remain. Both of them I know I can beat in different ways.

but despite those scrubs, one guy I want more… Raven… after I beat the shit out of the remaining alfred posse, you better win your fight so I can stomp a mud hole in your ass bitch!”

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

League of Madness 3 Quarter Finals Results

Bantamweights

At Bantamweight it was no surprise that these lil fuckers all went to the third round of their respected bouts. 

Match #1 

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Phil Sprintin vs Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Danylo Belenuik

Phil Sprintin Def Danylo Belenuik via Unanimous Decision

The Key here was not Sprintins ability to Out strike Belenuik, but that he out grappled the Ukrainian Wrestler. Danylo struggled to improve his position on the mat while Phil neutralized his attack. Not the most exciting fight of the round but a well-played game of chess by the winner Phil Sprintin. Sprintin also managed to keep that cigarette intact all three rounds like a boss!

Match #2 

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Randy The Irritator vs Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Gaston Juncker

Randy The Irritator Def Gaston Juncker via Unanimous Decision

Are next match was the Only Team Alfred vs Team Alfred fight at Bantamweight and this one was pretty competitive. Gaston took control of the first-round scoring two of his 5 successful takedowns and landing some Ground and Pound as well, in route to snagging the round. Juncker's relentless Takedown attempts began to tire the Go Kart Phenomenon though and Randy had a breakthrough in Round two off his back with an aggressive approach at try to finish the fight via submission attempts.  Round three saw Junker have some opportunities to take this fight, but he just didn't have the energy to land as much GnP as he did in round 1. Randy gets the W and will head to the Semi Finals!

Match #3 

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Jesse-James Hopson vs Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Parmesan Cheese

Jesse-James Hopson Def Parmesan Cheese via Unanimous Decision

Hopson called out possibly Team Alfreds biggest threat and it paid off. Cheese looked stellar in round 1 shutting down 7 straight takedown attempts while peppering the face of "The Runt of Outlaws through the first three minutes. Hopson now down a round new he had to get his ground game working and just over a minute in Round 2 he secured the Takedown and worked his ground and pound while looking for Submission attempts as well, evening the fight 1 to 1 as we head into round 3. Parmesan still smelled pretty fresh as round three began but Jesse-James went back to the Gameplan and secured another crucial Takedown around the halfway point of the final round, securing his victory.

Match #4 

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Zane Raven vs 16099356849424.gif

Zane Raven Def Michael Doigeland via 3rd Round Submission (Triangle Choke)

The final match of the Quarter Finals at Bantamweight was the sole finish as two outstanding Wrestlers went at it for the remaining spot in the Semi's. This fight was fairly one sided though as Doigeland struggled to do anything with his Takedowns. He was a perfect 3 for 3 in Takedown attempts but he struggled on the mat with Raven the BJJ Brown Belt. Meanwhile Zane was very active trying to finish the fight in rounds 1 and 2 as he was up 2-0 heading into the final frame. Round 3 started with an instant Takedown from Michael but Raven welcomed him to the mat full heartedly as he went back to his bag of tricks. The end came at 2:24 seconds of round 3 as Doigeland slipped into a tight Triangle choke forcing the tap. Zane will join his HATED teammate Jesse-James in the Semi Finals.

Lots of grappling from are Bantamweights which came as no surprise. Because the Semi Finals are nodded up 2 to 2 the Brackets have been scrapped and we will have a Team Alfred vs Team Gwad Semi Final. Zane Rave having the only Finish in the round had the Hamma in his court as he got to choose his Semifinal opponent and he Chose Randy the Irritator.

Bantamweight Semi Finals 

Zane Raven  vs Randy The Irritator

Jesse-James Hopson  vs Phil Sprintin

Super Heavyweights

The Super Heavyweights were not F'n around with all 4 fights ending in under 4 minutes. 

Match #1 

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Carlo Pedersoli  vs Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Mauler Darkangelo The Fifth

Carlo Pedersoli Def Mauler Darkangelo The Fifth via 1rst round KO (Superman Punch)

Mauler was the last remaining hope for Team Gwad at Super heavyweight and Team Coach Alfred decided to send in his Prospect to try and take Team Gwad out for good. Pedersoli was all over his opponent from start to finish as Mauler couldn't get any offense in whatsoever. Carlos was 4/5 in Body Kicks which proved to soften his foe up and at 1:47 mark the hairy big, bearded bastard unleashed a Superman Punch that knocked Darkangelo the Fifth out cold.

Match #2 

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Apollo  Creed vs Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Dante McGinley

Apollo Creed Def Dante McGinley via 1rst round KO(Punch) 

This second outing had some League of Madness History entangled into it as Managers Chris Karter and Joe River were set to face off once again in the League of Madness Competition. For Joe this time he was representing Apollo Creed as he would meet the Big Frenchman Dante McGinley in the Quarter Finals. Although Teammates these two monsters are here for themselves, and it showed very early as both fighters drew blood early. Creed did not like the taste of his blood one bit though landed a HUGE right Hand sending McGinley to the mat momentarily. After a few wild shots the more aggressive fighter Creed landed a perfectly timed Hook as McGinley circled right into it that put Dante face first in the mat at just 32 seconds into the fight. Good fight and Congrats to Joe River for getting Ralph McGuire Revenge finally.

Match #3

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Lenny King vs Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Randal Clappertron

Lenny King Def Randal Clappertron via 1rst round TKO(Strikes) 

Very tough to top the last two fights but these two monsters did it and did it viciously. The Giant from Knoxville known as "Rumble" drew blood early in this fight, which was followed up with a thunderous Head Kick that Sent the "Beef" King to canvas hard. Clappertron immediately waves Lenny back to his feet which would be his ultimate demise unfortunately for him. King well advised got out of striking distance of the 7 footers Legs and landed a short Punch to the Body that hurt Randal badly, Lenny continued to throw wild punches until the ref halted the action in just 29 seconds of the first round. This fight had the Montreal crowd standing on all fours barking like rabid dogs.

Match #4 

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Oliver Hardy vs 16731968205858.jpg

Oliver Hardy Def Elvis De Oliveira via 1rst round TKO(Strikes)

Rounding out the Quarter Finals is the final Team Alfred vs Team Alfred showdown pitting the Netherlands against the USA. "The Lardass Hardass" was cut early in round 1 by Elvis who had a clear reach advantage, but this did not deter the Georgia native one bit as he quickly secured a takedown on De Oliveira who looked like a fish out of water surprisingly on the mat. Hardy landed a perfect 18 of 18 ground strikes with #18 being a game changer knocking Elvis out of the building you ol Houn dog! Hardy picks up the win at 3;53 seconds of round #1.

The Big boys lived up to their potential with 4 1rst round finishes. Team Alfred is now guaranteed a win here as all 4 of the semi-Finalist are representees of Team Alfred!

Super heavyweight Semi Finals

Lenny King  vs Oliver Hardy

Apollo Creed  vs Carlo Pedersoli

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6

Jesse-James Hopson: “Phil, make no mistake this is your ‘grandfinal’, if you beat me; you know you will beat the other two. Raven chose to fight Randy because he is scared of you… He can see you beat a BJJ fighter on the ground, and you beat a Wrestler too. 

Raven is scared because he is a one dimensional BJJ expert like Randy is. So he chose your team mate because it’s the easy fight to take.

But Phil you are smart… You know I’m good in both areas, Can you handle my strength? I’m the strongest wrestler in the tournament, and my BJJ is equal to the rest of the field. 
I was going to choose to fight you if I had a choice, if I get though you now, I’ll win the whole tournament.”

• Upvote 2

Jesse-James Hopson

“Phillary is one of my favourite livestock that I crack my whip on… She loves it.

she always screams “save a horse, ride a cowboy”

I’ll teach you how to properly mount someone so you can go back to her and show her how it’s meant to be done.”

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/6/2023 at 12:02 AM, KingofConsent said:

Jesse-James Hopson: “Phil, make no mistake this is your ‘grandfinal’, if you beat me; you know you will beat the other two. Raven chose to fight Randy because he is scared of you… He can see you beat a BJJ fighter on the ground, and you beat a Wrestler too. 

Raven is scared because he is a one dimensional BJJ expert like Randy is. So he chose your team mate because it’s the easy fight to take.

But Phil you are smart… You know I’m good in both areas, Can you handle my strength? I’m the strongest wrestler in the tournament, and my BJJ is equal to the rest of the field. 
I was going to choose to fight you if I had a choice, if I get though you now, I’ll win the whole tournament.”

Easy fight, huh? Ask your teammate how easy I was. You might have to wait until he gets some new teeth in…after he wakes up. 

The Finals have arrived it has been a long 6 months since the Fighters arrived at the CFC facilities for LOM 3 (Real fucking long). We made through and for that I thank you all. Below is a Tale of the Tape for the Finalist! I will have a Preview for the Fights in a couple weeks, April 22nd are Season 3 League of Madness winners will be Crowned!

imageedit_81_6483599974.jpg

imageedit_78_7542039430.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3