Explanation/heads-up

bjornmma1

As I have too many contacts on here to message them one by one unfortunately, I would like to give a public explanation/heads-up and hope that those who should know, will see it. I will try to send the link to anyone who I think might be 'affected'. 

Due to real life getting way busier (job promotion with more responsibilities, family life become more time-consuming,....) I haven't had the time to do anything properly on here anymore. I haven't set training in ages, let some of my guys however drain themselves out in the gym, forgot to set sliders for fights,.... 
Basically, the game has therefore become more of a 'Oh shit, I should still do this or forgot to do that'... thing, so that it is getting in the way of my actual life and that is not worth it obviously.  
Therefore, I won't be accepting any new fight offers in the two weeks or so, as I'll be retiring or releasing my fighters. Exceptions will be fighters who hold a championship belt, as I don't want to fuck over those orgs. I'll keep them going at least until they lose their belt. 

I will therefore soon trim my roster down to the 8 or so fighters with a belt, the others will be either retired or released. 

When I log on, my main (if not only) focus will normally be on Paddy's Enhancing Drugs.
This because it is the only business type that I haven't brought to number one worldwide yet and that is my last goal.

Thank you for your understanding guys and sorry for anyone that this might potentially cause issues/headaches.

-Bjorn-

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

Dear Bjorn, 

Thank you for your public explanation as to your plans going forward. 

Unfortunately we cannot accept these terms at the moment due to the constantly dwindling player base. 

As you know, text based online web browser games never really managed to capture the public imagination in an era of playstations, xbox and now tinder/grindr and idiot box streaming devices. 

Due to this, we have a duty to maintain what we have already and so you will be required to keep a roster of no less than 15 fighters and accept fights in a timely manner for at least the next five years or until Mike rage quits and nukes the site (whatever comes first)

Thank you for playing. 

We hope you can understand our position. 

Regards

The Game

• Like 4
  • Upvote 9

3 hours ago, MasterLeader said:

Bjorn - it might be a lot more manageable if you trim your active fighter roster to like 10 and then just fill the other spots with sparbots

This. When you have too many active fighters, this game can definitely be a bit of a chore.

Bjorn, I hope trimming your roster will make things a bit more manageable and keep you playing. But if not, at least you had one heck of a run in this game.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Alfred said:

Dear Bjorn, 

Unfortunately we cannot accept these terms at the moment due to the constantly dwindling player base. 

As you know, text based online web browser games never really managed to capture the public imagination in an era of playstations, xbox and now tinder/grindr and idiot box streaming devices. 

Due to this, we have a duty to maintain what we have already and so you will be required to keep a roster of no less than 15 fighters and accept fights in a timely manner for at least the next five years or until Mike rage quits and nukes the site (whatever comes first)

Thank you for playing. 

Regards

The Game

This is the position of the mod team.

Yours truly,

UberMod

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Alfred said:

Dear Bjorn, 

Thank you for playing. 

Regards

The Game

My romantic feelings for The Game are well documented, however that love has also dwindled somewhat, as the burning passion between my legs is not getting entertained enough with new developments and fixes for The Game.
Even if you would manage to restart my fire, I still would likely not be able to do much more than give you a red rose on the 14th of February each year... 

On 8/16/2022 at 7:43 AM, bjornmma1 said:

As I have too many contacts on here to message them one by one unfortunately, I would like to give a public explanation/heads-up and hope that those who should know, will see it. I will try to send the link to anyone who I think might be 'affected'. 

Due to real life getting way busier (job promotion with more responsibilities, family life become more time-consuming,....) I haven't had the time to do anything properly on here anymore. I haven't set training in ages, let some of my guys however drain themselves out in the gym, forgot to set sliders for fights,.... 
Basically, the game has therefore become more of a 'Oh shit, I should still do this or forgot to do that'... thing, so that it is getting in the way of my actual life and that is not worth it obviously.  
Therefore, I won't be accepting any new fight offers in the two weeks or so, as I'll be retiring or releasing my fighters. Exceptions will be fighters who hold a championship belt, as I don't want to fuck over those orgs. I'll keep them going at least until they lose their belt. 

I will therefore soon trim my roster down to the 8 or so fighters with a belt, the others will be either retired or released. 

When I log on, my main (if not only) focus will normally be on Paddy's Enhancing Drugs.
This because it is the only business type that I haven't brought to number one worldwide yet and that is my last goal.

Thank you for your understanding guys and sorry for anyone that this might potentially cause issues/headaches.

-Bjorn-

Actually I take it back. I think you started losing (me too) and don't have the heart to get back to the top. Well I'm getting back to the top, so long bromigo.

• Like 1

On 8/19/2022 at 6:33 AM, actionjackson said:

Actually I take it back. I think you started losing (me too) and don't have the heart to get back to the top. Well I'm getting back to the top, so long bromigo.

I started losing because I had no time to set training, tactics, anything.... 
But that didn't keep me from kicking your ass down the ladder time after time again this year :whip:

W Rigel Ko Nachi Logan Barrengarry Decision (Unanimous) SYN 924 Maluga vs CDB 2022-08-26 3 05:00
   W Yaden Dhargey Shahzad Abdelrahman Decision (Unanimous) ENIGMA 111 2022-06-26 5 05:00
   L Izzy Bangin Logan Barrengarry Decision (Split) SYN 907 Barrengarry vs. Bangin 2022-06-18 5 05:00
   W Harris Reed Kwame Redcliffe KO (Strikes) ENIGMA 108 2022-06-12 5 01:46
   W Arax Lightspeed Junqueiro Santo Amaro KO (Punch) Bellicose 106 2022-06-04 3 00:56
   W Hiro Manowaru Yago Nascimento TKO (Strikes) GAMMA#947 Rod v Sitsongrit 2022-05-21 2 03:45

As I soon won't have many fight(er)s anymore and won't be active at all, you'll have a better shot at not falling down the ranks like you kept doing when facing me...
You are welcome!

• Like 1