A praise to Miketycoon

santa

I made a big mistake, again, and the people in the chat told me to ask Mike to help me out. Because he did it for them too.

And now, under 1 hour, he fixed it. Just like that.

Now I was wondering, he must have done that to nearly every VIP user in this game, didnt he? So if he helped you out too, fixed a mistake that you did, or anything like that, write here.

That way we could actually thank him, and see how much, and especially how fast he works as a Gamemaster with the user interaction.

Because I am used to wait at least a few days to even get a response, let alone the very uncomplicated help.

:notworthy:

Mike helps everyone, no need for a list of all the good things he has done (would take days to read them all and require constant updates)

Keep up the good work (Forest suck still unfortunately)

I don't know what's worse...

cathy sucking up to Mike...

or jim having sand in his Vajajay... :P

Seriously, though, Mike has always been receptive to inquiries when brought to him in a suitable manner. I have nothing but praise for what Mike does - of course, I show that gratitude by giving him money to continue building this great game!

When i first opened my org i sent out contract offers with an expiry date in the past, the money dissapeared into thin air as did the contracts and Mike reimbursed me no questions asked.

Top man, top game and that's why im VIP and will continue to be.

Over our long history, the CFC has had many mistakes, some my own, some comical errors in the fight engine. Mike's always worked to fix the mistake, but more importantly, to try to identify teh source of the error to ensure it didn't happen to other people's orgs as well.