Noob Questions

MMATycoon

thanks a lot. Does your fighter gain any experience taking a fight?

Yes, experience is a hidden number though so you cannot see how much experience does he have now. However, yes, a fighter do gain experience in every fight.

Another question, if I go and purchase the VIP, can you only choose to create a gym, cloths, bookmaker, nutrition or org; or if you build up enough money you can create more then 1?

I am 99 per cent sure this is the case but I just want it confirmed.

If I have a fighter in my org who has say a 25 day inactivity clause, and then I book him for a fight 32 days from now, he won't be free to leave his contract once his inactivity is up, right?

As long as a fighter has a fight at least booked, his inactivity clause won't be able to be activated, right?

as long as a fight is booked the inactivity clause escape cannot be used, once the fight happens, the inactivity clause is reset

Exactly as I thought, I just wanted to hear it from someone else. Thank you.

I just created a new fighter and wanted him to be in the 155 weight class. I didn't check the wiki and made his weight 166pounds and he can only cut to 156 now. If I gave him the weight loss stuff how long would it take for him to be able to cut to like 154ish, and is that the best thing to do?

Guys, question on gyms. Trying to improve the quality of the coaches in my gym.

On the page http://mmatycoon.info/index.php?title=Gyms_%28manager%29 it says that a coach to teach a complete Submission offense class needs BJJ and a small amount of Wrestling.

What would that small amount be, in your opinion? Is proficient enough or just make it elite and avoid any type of misunderstandings?

I really dont understand why i keep on loosing no matter what kind of fighter i build, I always set the stats according to my skills & set up the fight tactics accordingly...

But i keep on loosing... Why...?

Guys, question on gyms. Trying to improve the quality of the coaches in my gym.

On the page http://mmatycoon.info/index.php?title=Gyms_%28manager%29 it says that a coach to teach a complete Submission offense class needs BJJ and a small amount of Wrestling.

What would that small amount be, in your opinion? Is proficient enough or just make it elite and avoid any type of misunderstandings?

Well due to the recent changes in training it's hard to say for sure, but the majority of Sub Offense classes usually just have a BJJ coach, the ones in private gyms with a lot of spare cash might have a double Elite in BJJ and Wrestling. I'd say if you can afford it go with the elite but if money's an issue maybe around Remarkable/Wonderful should be more than enough, Profficient might be a little to low for it to be worthwhile. Of course the gain of having the extra Elite Wrestling coach is probably only somewhere around 15% so it's really up to you if you think it's worth it.

I really dont understand why i keep on loosing no matter what kind of fighter i build, I always set the stats according to my skills & set up the fight tactics accordingly...

But i keep on loosing... Why...?

Lol things will pick up mate, you need to be a little more specific though, give us some links to some fighters in particular you are having problems with.

Just had a quick glance at your profile, you've only had one fight, your white belt got submitted by a purple belt? That's kind of to be expected if you have no wrestling or ground game. If you haven't already check out this Fighter Builds guide http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=5433

Is it better to start with wonderful cardio and strength,that let it level by itself?

There are two trails of thought on this. You either start with wonderful (Or a similiar high level) so that you can begin training right away but in the knowledge that your other physicals will be pretty low and you'll need to improve them later. Or you put more points into the other physicals, such as speed for example and then upon creation immediately do a few weeks of cardio trainig to get the guys conditioning up. This way although it's boring doing the cardio, at least you have some average physicals to go with it.

I would never start a guy with high cardio and strength because these 2 are the fastest physicals (Or any skill) to increase in the game, it would be a waste to front load them both.

Thanks DD, yep, I'm seeing a difference from Defensive Grappling coaches, who are double elite, and Sub Offense coaches, who are BJJ elite only, of around 15~20%... I'll talk to some other mgrs in the gym to see their take on it. Thanks.

I think it's slightly more important for Defensive Grapple than it is for Submissions. If it's a coach covering both I'd go for the double elite. If you have seperate coaches I'd spend the extra money on the Defensive Grapple coach and leave the Submission coash as a single elite.

• 5 weeks later...

hello!

I have one problem..

when i click on possesions, i see a circle and a box next to the items my character is wearing..

well i want to throw away the random white threads my char is wearing, but i cannot do so becouse the box is grey and click on it.. what should i do ?

i need help with that..

hello!

I have one problem..

when i click on possesions, i see a circle and a box next to the items my character is wearing..

well i want to throw away the random white threads my char is wearing, but i cannot do so becouse the box is grey and click on it.. what should i do ?

i need help with that..

Those "random white threads" are more useful than they look. There is nothing wrong, they can't be thrown away. Just in case you don't know, clothing effects your fighters morale, and morale is important because it will effect your training efficiency and fighting performance.

There are 2 types of clothing..

1. Magic White clothing. This clothing has a rating of 100. It will never change and cannot be worn out. It is "safe" clothing you can wear if morale is high and you are training at a decent gym. It's a "failsafe" - if you have no money to replace your fighter's clothing at any time you can fall back on the whites. You will never be able to throw Magic Whites away, but if you have bought some other clothing for your fighter you can tell him to wear that instead by ticking the "wear" circle and then hitting the submit button.

2. Any other clothing (which you can buy). Anything other than Magic White will start out with a 150 rating, thus boosting morale. The problem is though that this rating will fall every day and the clothes will soon drop below 100 (worse than Magic White) and need replacing as they wear out. You will need to change them every day or two if you have a fighter who has suffered a drop in morale and you need to get it back up quickly. Most managers who can afford it will routinely change clothing regularly anyway. For the record, it's irrelevent how these clothes look or what company designed them, they all have the same morale value to begin with and decline at the same rate. These clothes can be thrown away by ticking the square and then hitting the submit button.

I don't mind writing this all out for you because I'm just sitting around waiting for something, but anytime you are confused try clicking the http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/help2.jpg at the top of the page first. It will take you to some more info about the Tycoon page you are looking at and can often answer your question.

Good luck.

Those "random white threads" are more useful than they look. There is nothing wrong, they can't be thrown away. Just in case you don't know, clothing effects your fighters morale, and morale is important because it will effect your training efficiency and fighting performance.

There are 2 types of clothing..

1. Magic White clothing. This clothing has a rating of 100. It will never change and cannot be worn out. It is "safe" clothing you can wear if morale is high and you are training at a decent gym. It's a "failsafe" - if you have no money to replace your fighter's clothing at any time you can fall back on the whites. You will never be able to throw Magic Whites away, but if you have bought some other clothing for your fighter you can tell him to wear that instead by ticking the "wear" circle and then hitting the submit button.

2. Any other clothing (which you can buy). Anything other than Magic White will start out with a 150 rating, thus boosting morale. The problem is though that this rating will fall every day and the clothes will soon drop below 100 (worse than Magic White) and need replacing as they wear out. You will need to change them every day or two if you have a fighter who has suffered a drop in morale and you need to get it back up quickly. Most managers who can afford it will routinely change clothing regularly anyway. For the record, it's irrelevent how these clothes look or what company designed them, they all have the same morale value to begin with and decline at the same rate. These clothes can be thrown away by ticking the square and then hitting the submit button.

I don't mind writing this all out for you because I'm just sitting around waiting for something, but anytime you are confused try clicking the http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/help2.jpg at the top of the page first. It will take you to some more info about the Tycoon page you are looking at and can often answer your question.

Good luck.

^^^^

I gotta give you mad props for taking the time to explain me this stuff.

I didnt know that, and i will certainly use your advises.

The thing which was bothering me was i couldnt use the items becouse they are on transit.. and i need to wait 2 more days for them to arrive.. that help button is a miracle worker.. :D

and your info is greatly appriciated!

Lejt

If you have problems waiting for transit, just find some clothes for $10 or under in a store in your fighters city and buy 1 set to tide you over for those few days

Could anybody help me out with the sparring worth, I just don't get it. I always thought that the skill of the fighters, i.e. wrestling, was what decided how good the sparring was, so what does the sparring worth do?