Noob Questions

MMATycoon

Also, could somebody please tell me whether a newly created fighter, 22 and 25 yr olds will start dropping in their skills, if they have a couple that are at remarkable, or do they have to have a higher level of skill overall before they start dropping skills?

Ok well sparring worth takes into account everything about your fighter. If it was for Muay Thai then it takes the Muay Thai primary, the secondaries that are related to it (Clinchwork, Elbows, Knees, Punches, Strike Defence etc), the physical attributes of your fighter and his experience in the cage

The higher these factors are the higher the sparring value, so primary, related secondaries, physicals and fight experience now add up to sparring value for each skill

As for skills dropping, age isn't really a factor until he gets towards 30 as its based on total skill %

On the tickers screen you will see a % for each section (primary, secondary, physical) above the ticker bars for each fighter.82% is the start of heavy maintenance for each skill so the nearer you get to that the more maintenance your fighter will need

I have a project fighter with remarkable or higher in 2 primaries and 8 secondaries who needs 1 sparring session for each every week or 2 to stop the tickers going into the red as the other secondaries are still low. This means that I'm only at around 70% on secondaries which requires little to no maintenance

In short, unless you have most of your skills remarkable or above then no skills should drop at all as long as you put the odd sparring session into the training to drop the bars back down

Hope that helps

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

^^I don't think it's possible to launder money from own Fighter to your own Manager (even thru companies). Although you should definitely be able to, especially considering managers can exchange with each other; your own fighters should certainly be able to exchange. I have a company right now that may go under, while I'm sitting with a fighter who has earned $30 grand. My own fighter can't help me out, but a random manager can. Kind of odd.

^^I don't think it's possible to launder money from own Fighter to your own Manager (even thru companies). Although you should definitely be able to, especially considering managers can exchange with each other; your own fighters should certainly be able to exchange. I have a company right now that may go under, while I'm sitting with a fighter who has earned $30 grand. My own fighter can't help me out, but a random manager can. Kind of odd.

You can receive the money from any clothing or supp company that offers laundering. Simply message an owner, ask about the laundry and the fee (usually between 5-10%) and they will walk you through it. You can receive the cash via manager transfer or bookies and hey presto, cash from fighter to manager

click on your gym (right hand column, should be the last thing before spoiler page) then at the gym manager view page you should see name, alt manager upkeep then the fees is below that, just change the fees to whatever you want them to be then below like vending machine stuff there is an update button and click that once your done

• 2 months later...

i assume your speaking about the + or - next to skills, those mean roughly what the actual skill value is, say you have a superb-, that means your skill points wise is roughly 93, its broken up into groups of roughly 2.5 points as you get closer to the next level

Question: What exactly does the + or - mean in the assistant? I looked at the wiki but it doesn't provide a very clear answer.

Plus and Minus signs Here we also have a colored + - system in order to give more details on the current level of your fighter's skill. In short, green plusses mean your fighter is high in that skill and red minuses mean he is low.

Basic example

-- is 0 to 2.4

- is 2.5 to 4.9

+ is 5 to 7.4

++ is 7.5 to 9.9

From the Wiki :)

Plus and Minus signs Here we also have a colored + - system in order to give more details on the current level of your fighter's skill. In short, green plusses mean your fighter is high in that skill and red minuses mean he is low.

Basic example

-- is 0 to 2.4

- is 2.5 to 4.9

+ is 5 to 7.4

++ is 7.5 to 9.9

From the Wiki :)

Or.........to simply put it: green ++ means he is about to pop to the next level, red -- means he just popped to that level

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

4hrs until fight time, still 15lbs over...

When does the auto-cutting at the gym start? The wiki says my fighter will just do it, I don't have to do anything.

your fighter will cut the weight once the fight starts, there is no change in your fighters actual weight until the fight happens

What does the skill maintenance screen mean? Do I have to weight until that bar gets all the way full before that skill pops?

That is the skill ticker. it only comes into use when your fighter is getting older. If it is green with yellow creeping up it, it means you must train that skill in order not to decline in that skill. Again not a concern for a long time.

Not a real noob question but i didnt want to open another topic for it.

I thought about opening a private Gym with 2-3 coaches at a time, maybe more.

But the Wiki doesnt give me info about the whole pricing of the coaches etc.

Therefore i would like to know

a) what i would pay in a week for one double elite coach?

B) if there is a fee if i release him?

c) can i choose what he will be training (Punch Tech, Strike Def, Clinch, whatevs) according to his own Skill (MT, BX, WR, BJJ)?

Thanks for any helpers.