Noob Questions

MMATycoon

How do I view fights without knowing the outcome? I knew the fight had just happened, clicked my profile (not knowing) and saw I was 1-0...small brag.

But how would I read or view it next time without seeing the outcome?

*also my guy has +10 with some kind of injury, will this heal by itself, or should I be removing training from the schedule?

How do I view fights without knowing the outcome? I knew the fight had just happened, clicked my profile (not knowing) and saw I was 1-0...small brag.

you can add it to the spoiler list on the event page by clicking the + next to your fight and then choose the spoiler/news tab when you first log in, i do this all the time

*also my guy has +10 with some kind of injury, will this heal by itself, or should I be removing training from the schedule?

Your own fights are already added to your spoiler list so click spoilers and news and you'll see them their after the fight. Usually they appear 10-15 minutes after the scheduled fight time so be patient. You will be able to see whether your fighter won or not on his page but not the play by play.

Injuries naturally heal by themselves, no need to remove him from training if his energy is at a suitable level.

I was looking at the top KT fighters and i was wondering.... even if some fighters have only fought KT in their careers the possess blue/purple bets in BJJ or higher, there is NOTHING related to BJJ that will give any type of bonus to KT based stats right?

bjj is useless skill in kt and majority of top kt fighters are made before kickboxing was even added to the game. for exaple my former top kt fighter has takedown defence,transitions,defgrappling and escapes. he was made just for mma, but he did well in dynasty kt even without kt build(knees/elbows).

bjj is useless skill in kt and majority of top kt fighters are made before kickboxing was even added to the game. for exaple my former top kt fighter has takedown defence,transitions,defgrappling and escapes. he was made just for mma, but he did well in dynasty kt even without kt build(knees/elbows).

thats what i was thinking but i just wanted to make sure,was he 18YO?