Noob Questions

MMATycoon

hi, i'm really seriously thinking about going vip. one of most great things of that is possibility of having more fighters. and second is about having Fighting Organization. is there any thread where i can read about more practical basics of creating one and about some starting financial funds i would need to make it run smoothly?

i would really appreciate any help, as i'm looking for thread like this, but can't find anything yet- that's why i'm posting ;)

Just click on the little picture of a polaroid picture below the 'A' and the Smiley buttons in the editing toolbox above. Post the link. Press enter. Make sure your first post is Goatse.

• Upvote 1

Ok, i know this has been asked a million times before but i cant find where.

On the Tale of the Tape, if it says intelligent, does that mean your guy hasnt got a good chin and/or KO power. And if it says KO power does that mean your guy is stupid and has no chin. I would like to know where the cut off point for it popping up is. For exapmle, if your chin is over 130 does that mean intelligent wont pop? If your intelligence is over 130 does that mean KO power wont pop? And if KO power pops what does that mean for the other hiddens there.

I ask becasue two of my heavyweights who i wanted to be heavy hitters popped intelligence, so would that mean they have no chin and KO power so i cant use them as i hoped?

Thanks for any responses guys :)