Noob Questions

MMATycoon

Not a noob but i do have a question, What is the skill cap for a fighter? and one other thing, is there a thread anywhere that shows you what skills decrease while you increase something else (for older fighers)

To add to this, how can you tell exactly when a fighter hits his/her skill cap? I'm under the impression fighters have a skill cap which is decreased as you take "damage" and pick up injuries (?) please correct if wrong

The skill cap is basically a limit that you'll only be able to reach 78-82% (I think were the final figures) of total fighter potential. Take all of the primaries, secondaries and physicals, multiply each by 15 and then take 78-82% of that number and you have your skill cap. Basically it means you can't be elite at everything.

You will know you're at the cap because each time you pop you also depop, and you'll be like, mother fucker... My first guy reached him cap at around 24. I am under the impression that damage and injuries can/will result in faster degradation of fighters and while it probably isn't affecting the skill cap specifically, it likely decreases the time skills can sit so effectively it has the same result.

I have not seen any specific 'add this results in losing this', you will need to use the graphs to work out what will be the next de-pop as it is based off when it was last trained.

The skill cap is basically a limit that you'll only be able to reach 78-82% (I think were the final figures) of total fighter potential. Take all of the primaries, secondaries and physicals, multiply each by 15 and then take 78-82% of that number and you have your skill cap. Basically it means you can't be elite at everything.

You will know you're at the cap because each time you pop you also depop, and you'll be like, mother fucker... My first guy reached him cap at around 24. I am under the impression that damage and injuries can/will result in faster degradation of fighters and while it probably isn't affecting the skill cap specifically, it likely decreases the time skills can sit so effectively it has the same result.

I have not seen any specific 'add this results in losing this', you will need to use the graphs to work out what will be the next de-pop as it is based off when it was last trained.

it seems the injuries lower the skill cap of your fighter, because the highest skilled guys I have capped at the highest % are the lowest injury one and every fight a capped fighter has and gets injuries he degrades a few points the following week.

So basically if the fighter has a cap of 82%, the more injuries he gets the lower that cap will be. so he declines over the next week or 2 until he drops over to he new lower cap

To add to this, how can you tell exactly when a fighter hits his/her skill cap? I'm under the impression fighters have a skill cap which is decreased as you take "damage" and pick up injuries (?) please correct if wrong

use the progression chart and if you ain't gaining a point or two a week and end up actually losing points, then he's probably capped.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/assistant_total_progress.php

just hold your cursor over the dots and it will give point totals per week, you can click on the names below to turn them off the graph to make it easier to read (like turn off all but one fighter)

Not a noob but i do have a question, What is the skill cap for a fighter? and one other thing, is there a thread anywhere that shows you what skills decrease while you increase something else (for older fighers)

basically it's the highest skill you have or split among them best I can tell, that it takes points away from. A low skill will not degrade for crap, so if you have competent subs it won't take it from there but you other high skills

Just some noob questions:

Do we need VIP to own a jet?

Does laundering also deduct the transfer fee?

Is there any way to undo a contract signing? Like signing a contract on another base city far away

Thanks

I don't think you need to be VIP to own a jet, but being a VIP should take priority really

When you buy the Laundry Product, the owner of the store will usually tell you what percentage they take, and if they are willing to pay the transfer fee, or if they take the transfer fee out of the money you paid for the Laundry Product.

If you are the owner of an org, you can sack the fighter from their contract. If you are the manager of the fighter, you need to ask the owner to release you. They will usually ask for you to send the Signing Bonus back to them before they will release you.

Maybe a noob question I'm not sure but every time I make a fighter I make him a quick learner is this worth it or not I'm not sure what to choose for the three hiddens

I've been told not to pick fast learner, and pick other hiddens, such as heart, chin and KO power