Noob Questions

MMATycoon

Yes, go into the event and remove the fighter(s) and press SAVE. Easier way is just to change the weight class back to -select- and then save.

If a fighter is in another town different from his base champ and trains there at a gym what happens ? Will his morale decrease over time or will he train slower? Is there a disavantaje if he's in another city training than his base champ ?

it just costs you 100.00 a day for hotels every day he stays there, doesn't effect moral or training

• Upvote 1

If my fighter is in London and my base in Amsterdam, can I move the base in London if my fighter is already visiting there or must I fly him back to Amsterdam to be able to move base?

Yeah you do, since he will need to move all his possessions over by bringing them with him

I'm not sure that is true with a regular flight or 1st class, it used to be with private but there was talk about changing it and not sure if there wasn't a change made.

I wasn't able to move my fighters base to a location if he was already there. I had to go back to his base and then move base from there.

I think i read this somewhere but i can't seem to find it again.

Regarding supplements, could i use to at once (recovery and stamina) for my cardio training, or it just uses one?

How does my morale grow (except winning and changing clothes)

the moral portion: I can answer what I know of this. Gym equipment quality, gym cleanliness and the moral of coaches at that gym also have an effect. please anyone, correct me if I am wrong.

I think i read this somewhere but i can't seem to find it again.

Regarding supplements, could i use to at once (recovery and stamina) for my cardio training, or it just uses one?

How does my morale grow (except winning and changing clothes)

you can only use one supp at a time per training session --- on moral only way to go up is winning a fight or by changing clothing -- once your guy wins couple fights you have to start using clothing from a store and no longer use the mmatycoon whites or his moral will continue to go down -- as stated above post gyms can cause moral to go down if not kept clean and other stuff