Noob Questions

MMATycoon

Still question not answered: why the hell they are contracting n00bs?

Anyone knows?

You are paying signing fee, with risk that I will not continue playing.

I do not have hype and pop, so will not be able to earn money on my possible fights.

You are not mentoring and helping, so you will not earn in future.

Only risks, so where is fun?

I don't want anything except some clarification.

Why I received contract if I'm so bad and there is no future with me.

Every time you lose a fight someone else wins, plain and simple that builds their hype+popularity and their fighters become better draws and therefore worth more money. Depending on the org they'll have no problem hiring your fighter even if you don't know what you're doing because that's the skill level they can afford to pay for and you can still fill a card. It doesn't matter to them if you win or lose because even if you lose someone else they hired will just look better for it. To put it bluntly your fighters are cans right now, the org owners might not have known this but that's essentially the role you are going play until you get bored and quit unless you quit complaining and actually work towards learning the game the right way. If you wanted to play smart you'd go to the newbie fund. (below, again)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=44867

Post there to get money, train the fighters you have in a top gym. While you train your fighters in this gym spend some time looking at the basics about how to set sliders and get a mentor who will help you learn the game. Once you have a basic grasp of the game then take a fight.

Just a question about clinch, if I'm the more taller guy does that make it harder for my opponent, But easier for me? I got a fight in a couple of days my fighter is 195cm my opponent is 180cm

Yes, like in real life being taller is an advantage in the clinch, if your opponent outmatches you greatly in this area and is shorter you're still likely to find yourself getting your shit wrecked.

With the clinch i have spoken to a few managers i respect, and they say different things about the clinch. One is the smaller guy will be better and the other says the taller guy. Im confused about it :D

Lets say that avarage guy is the best to clinch ;).

iLuke hard to say since Mike changed the fight engine. Do your experiments and keep in mind that when it comes to clinch muay thai and wrestling primary is important (same as physicals) and don't bother yourself with thinking about those differences in centymeters :D.

'

I was just thinking of a strategy because my guy has competent clinch work and in much taller so I was thinking of just head striking in the fight I have coming

i wouldn't do that, at least go 15-20% body shots. You never want to be too predictable. And maybe go a little more accurate than normal

It should close after that weeks gym fees expire, at 11 PM GMT on Thursday. Which is tonight so your wait won't be long.

I should figure it out... Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Well here in America it's the land of the free, you must be one of those tomato cans.......

and here on MMA Tycoon, it's the land of Mike Tycoon. What's your point? For a country that is known as land of the free, why is it that Japan, the UK, Australia and New Zealand have more freedom?

Anywho, you are not asking any questions regarding the game, nor answering any questions other users have.

Please post elsewhere if you aren't going to keep relevant to the topic.

• Upvote 2

It's not a matter of lack of freedom to post what you want, it's more a matter of lack of stupidity so you can manage to post it in the right place instead.

Canada here, also more free than the USA. For your information on some lists the USA has dropped off the list of free counties and onto the list of mostly free counties so congrats you're not even that good at the one thing you're supposed to be really good at, well at least you still have football and war.

Onto an actual question...

So right now I have an issue that one of the champions in the org I work for decided to move to a different org but now I have to strip him of the title(and take a hype hit) or just have no more title fights. Is there a way to remove the title from a champ that isn't in your org without taking the hit?

As a second part of this question and important part is do you get a hype bonus for having title fights? I feel like that would make sense since removing the belt from fighters effects the fans so having a title fight should be the offset to this or as an org we're only risking negative effects to having a title at all.

I feel like this doesn't make sense, the UFC didn't take a hype hit just because GSP retired with a title and they had to crown a new champ, they lost hype because he wouldn't be a headliner anymore but we're already going to experience this with the loss of a good fighter. This would make sense if we took the title from an active fighter in our org but not after he's left.

It's not a matter of lack of freedom to post what you want, it's more a matter of lack of stupidity so you can manage to post it in the right place instead.

Canada here, also more free than the USA. For your information on some lists the USA has dropped off the list of free counties and onto the list of mostly free counties so congrats you're not even that good at the one thing you're supposed to be really good at, well at least you still have football and war.

So right now I have an issue that one of the champions in the org I work for decided to move to a different org but now I have to strip him of the title(and take a hype hit) or just have no more title fights. Is there a way to remove the title from a champ that isn't in your org without taking the hit?

As a second part of this question and important part is do you get a hype bonus for having title fights? I feel like that would make sense since removing the belt from fighters effects the fans so having a title fight should be the offset to this or as an org we're only risking negative effects to having a title at all.

I feel like this doesn't make sense, the UFC didn't take a hype hit just because GSP retired with a title and they had to crown a new champ, they lost hype because he wouldn't be a headliner anymore but we're already going to experience this with the loss of a good fighter. This would make sense if we took the title from an active fighter in our org but not after he's left.

Q1. There is currently no way for an org to gain the title back without stripping. There are a few ideas thrown around, such as the Champ being able to vacate the title (Like GSP did), but right now, you will have to strip him.

Q2. I am not sure about Title Fights giving hype bonus, but I know that the fight that is #1 in your order gains 10x bonus, while #2 gains 5x bonus. Since a title fight won't be thought of as too big if it is outside the main events, they probably won't have much benefit apart from two of the best in your division going at it.

• Upvote 1

Hello, I have 5 fighters all with 18, so how should I start training with them?

Cardio, Cardio Cardio, break that up with some more cardio, Circut training will also help raise cardio. I was told to get cardio to wonderful so you can train a whole week with no rest breaks. I hope this helps

please correct me if I am wrong anyone

Cardio, Cardio Cardio, break that up with some more cardio, Circut training will also help raise cardio. I was told to get cardio to wonderful so you can train a whole week with no rest breaks. I hope this helps

please correct me if I am wrong anyone

Cardio is important as fuck, but I thought is was 1 rest a week with wonderful. 18 year olds should be better off with training secondaries and primaries rather then CT since physicals are not effected by learning speed only age while secondaries and primaries are effected by learning speed.

Also go to the newbie fund if you haven't yet and get some money to get then in a good gym.

• Upvote 1

Cardio is important as fuck, but I thought is was 1 rest a week with wonderful. 18 year olds should be better off with training secondaries and primaries rather then CT since physicals are not effected by learning speed only age while secondaries and primaries are effected by learning speed.

Also go to the newbie fund if you haven't yet and get some money to get then in a good gym.

Thx man

Q1. There is currently no way for an org to gain the title back without stripping. There are a few ideas thrown around, such as the Champ being able to vacate the title (Like GSP did), but right now, you will have to strip him.

Q2. I am not sure about Title Fights giving hype bonus, but I know that the fight that is #1 in your order gains 10x bonus, while #2 gains 5x bonus. Since a title fight won't be thought of as too big if it is outside the main events, they probably won't have much benefit apart from two of the best in your division going at it.

I just wanna add, that you should strip your champ right before an event, so the Hype hit is as minimal effecting as possible, plus depending and the Fighters hype and your orgs, you might be not seeing a hit at all. Had to strip one of my Fighters as well and didnt noticed a hit. Hope that helps.

just cause he is based in hilo and fights his contract fights in sydney is no problem -- you just have to fly him to sydney for his fights -- or if you choose you can stay in hilo till the quick fight is over then move him to sydney -- really depends on your contract and money wise -- can be expensive traveling back and fourth, moving base is also expensive but only a one time deal