Noob Questions

MMATycoon

What I wanna know is how I get more skill points.

So after creation the skill points are somewhat hidden to you, by training you gain a certain percentage of a point,or points in that certain skill. So you will never "level up" or something that will allow you to add more points in certain areas. (If you want your punches to go up from useless to abysmal, train punches. After a certain amount of time he will "Pop" to abysmal and so on) some fighters learn faster than others and you will find different methods to see how fast or slow a fighter learns

• Upvote 2

So after creation the skill points are somewhat hidden to you, by training you gain a certain percentage of a point,or points in that certain skill. So you will never "level up" or something that will allow you to add more points in certain areas. (If you want your punches to go up from useless to abysmal, train punches. After a certain amount of time he will "Pop" to abysmal and so on) some fighters learn faster than others and you will find different methods to see how fast or slow a fighter learns

and in addition to this explanation: Fighter energy level (dont train below 90%) fighter moral, gym cleanliness, number of students in the class, and quality of equipment and several other variables will all have effect on how FAST the gains (or losses) will POP

ScoobyAli you have the Patience of one who likes to teach : Just sayin'

My fighter got owned today. He is a wonderful wrestler with wonderful TD, TDD and speed and I set 70% counter, 45% takedowns but he couldnt get any takedowns and he got taken down quite easily.

I know maybe its becuz his opp predicted high takedowns and I predicted 65% punches but its kind of crazy that my guy couldnt score any takedowns, got taken down 4 times and got mounted twice.

This is the link of the fight:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=709979

Can you seniors tell me what happened to my guy? His opp didnt have that good TDD in his previous fights. Thanks.

and in addition to this explanation: Fighter energy level (dont train below 90%) fighter moral, gym cleanliness, number of students in the class, and quality of equipment and several other variables will all have effect on how FAST the gains (or losses) will POP

ScoobyAli you have the Patience of one who likes to teach : Just sayin'

I wanted to elaborate on Kenlow's "train" lol he wasnt really helpin much imo, but i am a coach and a manager all i do is teach

• Upvote 1

Hey guys. This may or may not be a noob question. But, I've been thinking a lot about trying to start an org.

About how much money does it cost? (in general)

I have about 40k right now and, I assume that's not nearly enough. Thanks

Hey guys. This may or may not be a noob question. But, I've been thinking a lot about trying to start an org.

About how much money does it cost? (in general)

I have about 40k right now and, I assume that's not nearly enough. Thanks

I would advise having at least 100k to start up, so you can get fighters while also being able to pay for your arena for the first few events. You will usually make a loss on them, so it is good to have some back up cash.

It depends on his conditioning really.

When a fighter has <11 conditioning I tend to rest twice per week. Usually around Wed/Thurs.

When a fighter has <14 I tend to rest once per week.

At 14+ I don't rest.

Get energy loss reduction supplements from the shop and use them too.

noob here,

When my fighter is realy tired how many days does it take to get his energy back to full if he is training part time. I looked at the guiide but it does not state timefriam for energy renewal.

Plus if anyone can pm me a good training schedual that would be great.

and dont train them if below 90%, quality of training will suffer=less gain

well my fighter is at maybe 10% and has a fight in 5 days and 15 hours , will he be ready?

ack,..slave driver, LOL,.JK the goblin song in the Hobbit (the old one), comes to mind, "when there is a WHIP :whip: , there is a WAY" at 90% I rest my fighters or Yoga at the most

Edited by Kanis

train Cardio up until around wonderful (12) to get a realistic week of training (rest free). (with the exception of some of the more demanding ones like Weights)

thx PBR,...I was hoping someone would save me with good info for this fella =)

• Upvote 1

train Cardio up until around wonderful (12) to get a realistic week of training (rest free). (with the exception of some of the more demanding ones like Weights)

thx PBR,...I was hoping someone would save me with good info for this fella =)

hopefully the info hasnt changed -- havent checked it out in long time but the % drop was pretty big when under 94% energy -- doubt it has changed but always good to recheck things once and awhile

like Kanis said though get your cardio up thus making you able to train all week (along with good recovery supp)

• Upvote 1

Killer Kierstead (68016) <---------ME :thumbup:

Ok guys it has been a few days and you all have been down right awesome! So I went vip...I had too , I liked what the trial did for me and I mean just gives me so much more to go on for fights and stats and what not. Great idea with the trial. I would bump it to 30 days just so guys get a real feel for it but hey 14 days is great.

So I have read the guides and made more fighters. I have contracts out to a few thanks to James Durham (102018) of Fearless MMA out of Amsterdam. I have fighters training out of Xtreme HGH Fight Club (best in Amsterdam) - 3192, Amsterdam and set them up nice. So I lack sponsors....I would like all of my fighters to have one or two. So if anyone knows or wants to sponsor my guys please let me know.

Also my newest fighter Bill "Rohypnol" Cosby (263965) is in tokyo and want him to stay there. I need a contract for him and sponsors please.

Thank you all again ,

Mark

• Upvote 1

Killer Kierstead (68016) <---------ME :thumbup:

Ok guys it has been a few days and you all have been down right awesome! So I went vip...I had too , I liked what the trial did for me and I mean just gives me so much more to go on for fights and stats and what not. Great idea with the trial. I would bump it to 30 days just so guys get a real feel for it but hey 14 days is great.

So I have read the guides and made more fighters. I have contracts out to a few thanks to James Durham (102018) of Fearless MMA out of Amsterdam. I have fighters training out of Xtreme HGH Fight Club (best in Amsterdam) - 3192, Amsterdam and set them up nice. So I lack sponsors....I would like all of my fighters to have one or two. So if anyone knows or wants to sponsor my guys please let me know.

Also my newest fighter Bill "Rohypnol" Cosby (263965) is in tokyo and want him to stay there. I need a contract for him and sponsors please.

Thank you all again ,

Mark

sponsorship offer sent to

Drago Punski