Noob Questions

MMATycoon

can anyone tell me how to find the highest quality Nutritions?

Damn, your mentor is a lazy bum. ;)

Here's one that offers video proof of its quality. Plus, they have good prices too: http://www.mmatycoon.com/nutritionpublic.php?ncid=2665

• Upvote 2

Clinchwork, Muay Thai sparring trains a bit Clinchwork, but the Clinchwork Coach session is the best for it.

Make sure the clincwork coach is triple elite in boxing, wrestling and MT for best results

thanks, guys :)

hmm.. I asked, cuz I couldn't find "Clinchwork session" with coach in the gym where my fighter is training.

any idea why??

there's a lot of 'circuit training' sessions, escapes and transitions.. and not much more for this fighter to choose to train in that gym. I don't know why.

thanks, guys :)

hmm.. I asked, cuz I couldn't find "Clinchwork session" with coach in the gym where my fighter is training.

any idea why??

there's a lot of 'circuit training' sessions, escapes and transitions.. and not much more for this fighter to choose to train in that gym. I don't know why.

You can decide for yourself what coaches you employ, if you own a gym. You can also choose what kind off coach (skill wise) they are. If the Gym, where your fighter is in, has no Clinch session then maybe the Gym has no coach for it or he does train something else in the moment. Just ask the Gym owner or have a look for yourself at the gym what coaches are in there. You see all the Skills and what sessions they train. If you see a triple elite Coach who does not train Clinchwork then maybe you ask the Gym owner to maybe set a session up for you so you can put your fighter in.

Hope that makes sense, its late :P

• Upvote 1

You can decide for yourself what coaches you employ, if you own a gym. You can also choose what kind off coach (skill wise) they are. If the Gym, where your fighter is in, has no Clinch session then maybe the Gym has no coach for it or he does train something else in the moment. Just ask the Gym owner or have a look for yourself at the gym what coaches are in there. You see all the Skills and what sessions they train. If you see a triple elite Coach who does not train Clinchwork then maybe you ask the Gym owner to maybe set a session up for you so you can put your fighter in.

Hope that makes sense, its late :P

yes, make sense :) thank you.

btw, it's a public gym, not mine..

So i have 2 questions:

1.) Can I change my Free Agency Fighters Name (s)????

2.) One of my fighters is in St.Petersburg, his base is in Tokyo, I just want to move his base to St.Pete's how do i do that, and does he have to go back to Tokyo to do so?

1. http://www.mmatycoon.com/changename.php

2. You just go to private jets in the menu and then find a flight or use the instant flight feature. I don't think you have to move your fighter back to do it either

Also whats the best/fastest way to raise morale?

Easiest is to change clothes daily when your new clothes hit 148. Find a pristine gym as well.

• Upvote 1

1. http://www.mmatycoon.com/changename.php

2. You just go to private jets in the menu and then find a flight or use the instant flight feature. I don't think you have to move your fighter back to do it either

Easiest is to change clothes daily when your new clothes hit 148. Find a pristine gym as well.

Thanks man, I really appreciate it!

With private jets that is true. With regular flights you can change base without going back to your base location.

Thanks for the info. I have only changed base via private jet and assumed it would be the same way for regular flights. I should have never assumed, especially with this game :sad01_anim:

How quick do fighters age?

About one week less than 3 months it seems for a fighter to become one year older.

Edit: Since I was downvoted two times for this reply, I guess I'll show that it's true what I say.

2015-12-02- Divock Origi celebrated his birthday - 24 today!

2015-09-08- Divock Origi celebrated his birthday - 23 today!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

From what i've worked out, 12 weeks and 1 day

About one week less than 3 months it seems for a fighter to become one year older.

Edit: Since I was downvoted two times for this reply, I guess I'll show that it's true what I say.

2015-12-02- Divock Origi celebrated his birthday - 24 today!
2015-09-08- Divock Origi celebrated his birthday - 23 today!

I don't know why someone has negged these posts. I don't see anything wrong with them.

• Upvote 2

I don't know why someone has negged these posts. I don't see anything wrong with them.

I accidentally downvoted his post while I was scrolling through this thread on my phone. Good that it was upvoted again. Maybe he was still on the thread and saw it and was thinking I did it on purpose or something, not sure. I didn't see if anyone was online at that time.

Anyway, it seems like it takes just under 3 months to become one year older in the game judging by my own fighters (as I posted in my post) .

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

How to know iq by way of fight... Is some think in text what can to be connect too high / low iq?

What is mine fighter thinking about next move when use short punch in ground that is good/bad?

You can win an IQ test on spin and win. You earn credits for spin and win by posting on the forum and by voting for MMATycoon on these pages:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/helpus.php

Sometimes you can also get lucky and get a random message with the IQ of one of your fighters in.

Main thing about IQ is that if it's low, you should use high 'follow my orders'. If it's high, you can use a bit more 'See how it goes'. But that is personal taste as I prefer to not let most of my guys make decision by themselves. Only my more experienced ones get some freedom for doing what they feel is good ( and that is if their IQ is good enough ) .

I hope this helps.