Noob Questions

MMATycoon

guys I have this problem ...

I can't put a profile pic in the forum ...

I tried uploading ... and then giving a tinypic link but both failed ..

any ideas?

It's via Gravatar that you must do it to be succesfull. I have had no forum avatar for months because I couldn't figure it out :P

I'm not sure how I did it even to be honest, but know it was with Gravatar. Mr. J / The clowne prince of crime knows how to do it and made a nice guide about it, but I can't seem to find it back.

It's via Gravatar that you must do it to be succesfull. I have had no forum avatar for months because I couldn't figure it out :P

Thanks been out of forum avatar for a while too. Gravatar was easy and not as big headache as a thought.

Is energy lost per training session or per day? And do training sessions "tick" and is it a gradual skill increase based on time spent?

Per session.

Not quite sure what you're asking with the second part ...

Per session.

Not quite sure what you're asking with the second part ...

Thanks. I meant is the skill increase the same, for example, if I join a gym and set a session a minute before the end of that session compared to if I did it 5 hours before the end of the session. Though I guess if energy is lost at set times on a per session basis, skills must increase at set times too, regardless of when you set them going...

Thanks. I meant is the skill increase the same, for example, if I join a gym and set a session a minute before the end of that session compared to if I did it 5 hours before the end of the session. Though I guess if energy is lost at set times on a per session basis, skills must increase at set times too, regardless of when you set them going...

Yup, everything gets done with every session. Energy, skills and even morale to a lesser extent. Doesn't matter how far ahead you set it between sessions

Yup, everything gets done with every session. Energy, skills and even morale to a lesser extent. Doesn't matter how far ahead you set it between sessions

Cool. Thanks for your help! :thumbup:

what is better to do after the fight, when a fighter has almost no energy? he shouldn't train for a while just waiting until he will recover close to 90% of energy or train anyway with this low energy bar recovering very very slowly?

V What he said. V

Just wait untill he is recoverd. I dont usually train under 90% of energy and never under 85%

Training with low energy is not only useless it will take forever for your energy to get back up to decent levels. I suggest never training under 90. Anything under 80% is not even worth training, take the sessions off and you get back 5% energy per session.

Just wait untill he is recoverd. I dont usually train under 90% of energy and never under 85%

V What he said. V

Training with low energy is not only useless it will take forever for your energy to get back up to decent levels. I suggest never training under 90. Anything under 80% is not even worth training, take the sessions off and you get back 5% energy per session.

thank you guys!

but how I can see those percentages values? .. I mean, I just see the green bar.. it's possible to see/check exactly what percentage of the energy fighter has?

^^ This

Rasta, I'd hold on to that IQ test if I were you. When you're absolutely sure you're ready to use it is when you should pull the trigger. No sense in wasting it on a guy you may sack a couple of months from now. Just my two cents.

• Upvote 1