Noob Questions

MMATycoon

Ok, I saw this once and maybe even twice. I remember the top of the screen said my competition and I believe it was people who were near me in creation date. Again I think i have click everything a million times looking for it but cant seem to find it. I am sure it is in such an obvious place like the last thing i looked for:(

http://mmatycoon.com/competition.php?MgrID=111036

On your Manager Profile page, click the Red,Green,Blue bar icon at the top that looks like this

ccb5db672b19388ef4877ea12ed23a62.png

• Upvote 1

So you travel ahead of your fight and it lets you choose how many days you're going to stay?

As it says when you click visit "You can move a fighter to another location temporarily, in order to train at another facility or to fight at that location.

They will have to pay hotel fees of $100 per day."

So you can stay in and visit for 100 bucks a day. I don't think anyone would be doing this long term so once you return home you wont be hit with hotel fees. I can not say for certain since I haven't traveled but putting the pieces together says you pick when you travel each way since you are allowed to train there as well.

When it comes to controlling the clinch, is MT or wrestling most important? Or are they equal? How about instigating it?

I'm not 100% sure, but I must say that so far it has seemed to me that wrestling is super important for clinchfighting. But if you want to do some high level clinchfighting, you'll need both of those primaries at a high level + strenght as well.

As for physicals, speed is important to try and get in the clinch. Strenght is important to stay in it and do well.

When it comes to controlling the clinch, is MT or wrestling most important? Or are they equal? How about instigating it?

Controlling the clinch, that's wrestling. Attacking in the clinch requires MT or boxing, but without wrestling you will rarely be in positions to use your offense.

• Upvote 1

Controlling the clinch, that's wrestling. Attacking in the clinch requires MT or boxing, but without wrestling you will rarely be in positions to use your offense.

Because I had a guy with mediocre wrestling and wonderful MT completely dominate my guy with 60 wrestling and 110 boxing in the clinch. I had decent physicals and 110 clinch.

How long is the Flight recovery? I got a fight plannend 2-7 so i need to "transport" my fighter. I've i gonna transport him on 1-7, wil he be fit on the 2nd of july?

have a look here

http://mmatycoon.com/travel_guide.php

and you will recover 5% energy, when there is a training session that you are resting. If you dont fly on a private jet, then depending from where to where you fly you should be good.

it's like he breaks his hand or whatever, don't have to be hit to get injured

Like Cain, he gets injured all the time yet don't even fight, lol.

his fights barely make it out the first round and is that a bad sign