Noob Questions

MMATycoon

That's a bit average. Anyone know what the average turn around time is? Not keen on the prospect of having my two new fighters sit in a waiting list for a few weeks.

well at least they wont loose out on time. After the tournament their ticker is said to 1 Day old. So you wont loose out on Fighters potential. But how long that is just not easy to answer. lol

What city is it in?

Pretty sure I know the answer already, but is there a way to change the arena that an event is in, if it has already been booked / published and all of that? Without cancelling the event of course.

I booked Hayashi's lounge (2000) and would like to change to a 3000 one for example.

Pretty sure I know the answer already, but is there a way to change the arena that an event is in, if it has already been booked / published and all of that? Without cancelling the event of course.

I booked Hayashi's lounge (2000) and would like to change to a 3000 one for example.

Once an arena is booked then that's it.It would be nice too have an option to change arena if it is available.
  • Upvote 1

I ran out of VIP since I only had the trial VIP and the bonus for giving a review to the MMA betting app. I had a custom fighter profile slot left from a spin and win, and I'm wondering if I still can get that approved and assigned irrespective of VIP status?

If not, well I have a terrifying Mick Foley with a MMATycoon face avatar to sell, who has the chin of a dump truck.

Quick flight question:

I accepted a fight in London for a Vegas fighter without realising, and now the fights tomorrow evening. The org owner was being real helpful but went offline before I could get a final answer.

If I get a private flight tomorrow (which is due for arrival at 5pm), will this be OK - assuming the fights at 6pm. Or is it best to pay a bit more to hire a jet, and fly today? Not sure on how it works with morale/energy loss.

Quick flight question:

I accepted a fight in London for a Vegas fighter without realising, and now the fights tomorrow evening. The org owner was being real helpful but went offline before I could get a final answer.

If I get a private flight tomorrow (which is due for arrival at 5pm), will this be OK - assuming the fights at 6pm. Or is it best to pay a bit more to hire a jet, and fly today? Not sure on how it works with morale/energy loss.

You can cancel the flight. At the moment, you'll fighter will just teleport to fight location and back, without energy loss.

You can cancel the flight. At the moment, you'll fighter will just teleport to fight location and back, without energy loss.

Ok, so I receieved an email about auto flight - I assumed this was a public flight which will zap energy/morale? I haven't got anything booked currently - so you're saying he'll teleport with no effects? I guess that's better. What about costs?

Ok, so I receieved an email about auto flight - I assumed this was a public flight which will zap energy/morale? I haven't got anything booked currently - so you're saying he'll teleport with no effects? I guess that's better. What about costs?

No, you have to cancel that one. Go to instant flights, then on the bottom of the page you'll see "schedule flights". Click on that, then cancel the flight. The only costs of the whole thing will be the 20% cancelation fee

No, you have to cancel that one. Go to instant flights, then on the bottom of the page you'll see "schedule flights". Click on that, then cancel the flight. The only costs of the whole thing will be the 20% cancelation fee

Cancelled, thanks. Do most people use this 'teleport' trick then for fights in different locations?