Noob Questions

MMATycoon

Why do I get a message "No Coach is available." when trying to hire a new coach? Total coach skill points shows 1050(limit is 3000 right?) and I have only 5 coaches.

Number of coaches: The current number of coaches at your gym. You may have up to 12 coaches of any skill, or if you keep your coachs' total skill points below 3000, you can have up to 25 coaches.

I think I am answering all those requirements,

Edit: Found that when all coach names are used, you can't hire till Admin adds more names to the list.

can someone explain me how Wisdom of Crowds works?
while ago i had +30 vip days to claim, so i did it, got these vip days, cool. but now I have another 31 vip days on my WOC profile: "Credits Earned: 3.14 (Can be cashed out for: 31 days VIP)", and I can't see the option to claim them. when i click thet link to betmma I see just:

"Days claimed: 33
Remaining claimable days: -2

* Minimum of 30 days.
"

so wtf?? ok, 33 claimed days before - that's right, but what with the next 31 vip days I earned AFTER that and have now? I have to get 60 to claim them again, or what?

Hey all,yet another noob here, Looking forward to getting stuck in and enjoying it so far but i have a question about contracts and orgs etc. ... One of my fighters got a contract offer,i accepted and was then offered a fight in an event to take this sunday the 11th which a accepted....the manager of the other fighter hasn't logged in since the offer was made and never accepted so I presume the org owner stopped the offer....now instead of finding me another fighter (plenty of them in my weight class in org) for the same event I've been offered one in a future event....in 18 days time! I mailed org owner to see if could get a fight sooner but said all events were full so obviously the slot my fighter had this sunday he filled with somebody else....is this common practice in fight orgs that if I accept a fight and the other fighter doesn't then I lose my place to fight for nearly 3 wks!? thanks in advance

It happens. As far as the other fighter in your weight division it depends on last time they fought, their rankings...ect. So I wouldn't look at it as a negative. Take the extra time to train your guy up.

Depends on the situation really, I've had to do similar things in my organisation too. I agree with Rico though, see it as your guy getting more time to improve with training!

Yeah I see what you guys mean gives more time for training...was just hoping to get few fights a little quicker to see if the fighter was worth keeping or a total waste of time but that's my bad,i should of done a few qfc fights first but it was the first fighter I created and was offered contract so I jumped in....hey could still turn out all good so will wait and see

• Upvote 1

When I see my list of fighters from the manager profile, one of them has KT after his name. Can some tell me what this means

Thank you

His Kickboxing Rank is higher then his MMA rank. when that is the case a KT, short term here in game for Kickboxing fighters and orgs.

Happens sometimes with new creations when they loose. Nothing to worry about.

How long would you recommend for wait days between fights within an org? I know it will depend on the previous fight i.e. if he got hurt or how much energy he lost, but didn't know if there was a recommended amount of time off.

I like to wait a month and a half between fights to allow my guys to train more.

How long would you recommend for wait days between fights within an org? I know it will depend on the previous fight i.e. if he got hurt or how much energy he lost, but didn't know if there was a recommended amount of time off.

I depends, with younger fighters people tend to take more time between fights, so they can get a lot of training in. The older the fighter the more frequent they fight since they are at the max. for skillpoints.

You can let your young guys fight more frequent like you say just look out for injuries and moral to get it back up in time again, but it will cost you later on maybe in the fighters career.

• Upvote 1