Noob Questions

MMATycoon

If the gym has a nutrition partner and stocks supplements in the vending machine you can tick the vending box. And occasionally your fighter will buy something from the machine whichll give a boost in one of the three types of supp, energy cardio or strength, depending on what's stocked.

You can click the blue i on any page and it'll tell you more about the details.

eg - vending machine page http://www.mmatycoon.info/index.php?title=Vending_Machines

If the gym has a nutrition partner and stocks supplements in the vending machine you can tick the vending box. And occasionally your fighter will buy something from the machine whichll give a boost in one of the three types of supp, energy cardio or strength, depending on what's stocked.

You can click the blue i on any page and it'll tell you more about the details.

eg - vending machine page http://www.mmatycoon.info/index.php?title=Vending_Machines

Thank you. :) And "Has a granite chin" this is more stamina for wrestler?

Just don't log in ever again works.

It does, but I'd rather not have any emails about the game sent to me, or the temptation to log back in once I've decided not to play anymore. If there's a way to delete, I'd prefer that.

It does, but I'd rather not have any emails about the game sent to me, or the temptation to log back in once I've decided not to play anymore. If there's a way to delete, I'd prefer that.

From your end there is no right away solution. The only other way so you dont get tempted is writing mike to delete you.

I'm guessing it has something to do with fighters with an ID higher than 275k or 285k but is there something different about fighters with IDs that high?

ID Orgs are a way for fighters to face competition which would have roughly the same amount of training time. It's pretty much the fairest way to ensure you face fair competition as you build the fighter up.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I know it is a totally noob question - but what is the maximum skill cap for a single skill as shown in the Tycoon Assistant? I know that it is 150 skill points, but this should be shown as 15++, right? Never had a fighter with more than 15--, no matter that I gave him some sessions after he got to 15--, so I have started wondering...

Another question regarding skills. I know that from 1 to 10 is much easier to train than from 141 to 150. But the interesting thing is, is the gain from 141 to 150 more powerful when it comes to fight than the gain from 1 to 10? It is still rough 9 points increase in the skill, but imo if 141 to 150 is harder to achieve, it probably should give higher benefit.

• 2 weeks later...

Training specific vs. overall skills

Hi everyone,

when I was getting started with MMA Tycoon, I read somewhere in this forum (or at least I thought I did) that training a specific skill will also have a positive effect on the overall skill associated with that specific skill. So I thought I was being extra clever having my BJJ expert training nothing but submissions and transitions (besides cardio), thinking that that would eventually move up his overall BJJ skill.

Now it seems that fighter's overall BJJ skill has actually LOST a star (so he's still got the same belt)! And on the wiki page it doesn't say anything about training specific skills also improving overall skills. So please somebody explain to me how this works.

Training specific vs. overall skills

Hi everyone,

when I was getting started with MMA Tycoon, I read somewhere in this forum (or at least I thought I did) that training a specific skill will also have a positive effect on the overall skill associated with that specific skill. So I thought I was being extra clever having my BJJ expert training nothing but submissions and transitions (besides cardio), thinking that that would eventually move up his overall BJJ skill.

Now it seems that fighter's overall BJJ skill has actually LOST a star (so he's still got the same belt)! And on the wiki page it doesn't say anything about training specific skills also improving overall skills. So please somebody explain to me how this works.

Never mind! I'm just a dummy! Turns out, the stars aren't actually the overall skill but the sparring skill (whatever those are good for). The aforementioned fighter's overall BJJ skil has actually improved! Duh!

Just keep in mind that the sparring skill takes into account the energy and morale levels of your fighter. I noticed your fighter are very low in both of those. You'll need to buy them some new kit and change it regularly to help with the morale loss and work in some rest sessions to get the energy up. A lot of managers don't train with energy levels <85% (I prefer 90%).