Noob Questions

MMATycoon

Hi everyone,

what I like to do when creating a new fighter, is max out a few skills to 110 points and then leave the rest at just 1. The idea is that it will be much easier to get the other skills to something like "respectable" fast then to get any one skill to excellent or elite. What do you think? Does that make sense?

One problem with creating a fighter like that, I find, is that cheap gyms often don't have elite coaches, so I can't train those skills that my fighter already is "wonderful" at. So, that's cool if I first train those other skills but, of course, I don't want those "wonderful" skills to go down. So, my question is, if, once a week, I have my fighter train with coaches whose actually worse than my fighter at that relevant skill, will my fighter's skill go down or just remain the same. Same for sparring, if I have boxer who has a "wonderful" punches, and I spar boxing with other fighters who only have a star or two, will my fighters boxing and punches skills get worse?

Cheers.

Just keep in mind that the sparring skill takes into account the energy and morale levels of your fighter. I noticed your fighter are very low in both of those. You'll need to buy them some new kit and change it regularly to help with the morale loss and work in some rest sessions to get the energy up. A lot of managers don't train with energy levels <85% (I prefer 90%).

Thanks for the advice!

To stop your original 12s going down, both primaries and secondaries, I'd say train them every couple of months or so. It doesn't take much.

I think you should be alright if the coaches are the same level as you. Also, with sparring, even the higher starred sparring partner gets a little tiny boost from sparring with low star partners. It definitely doesn't make your guy worse.

No I bought it I'm trying to send laundered money

Hes probably not looking in the right place. Send this message to him and see if he cant find it.

1) Click on the jet icon then click on buy/hire. Scroll to the bottom and you will see the jet on direct sale to you for $1. Purchase the Jet.

2) Click on my private jets and scroll to the bottom. You will see the money there. Withdraw it.

3) Click on sell Jet (from my private jet page)Sell back for $1 then Click the direct sale box and input my manager ID.

Hey guys i know when you first join you can release 3 fighters for free then after that its 15/30 days or costs vip days to release early but does getting vip void being able to release 3 for free?

I've only released 2 but when i go into release fighter early it says the vip cost for me to release...is this just because i'm on release fighter early page and its going by when i released my last fighter?

When on the my fighters page if i press sack there would it come up with the vip cost (if any) before i confirm to sack or would it just let me sack and take the vip days?

no he won't automatically take them,you have to go the the possessions page where it will show all of your fighters and their possessions. From here you need to tick the box beside the supplement you want him to take and press submit. Can only take 1 supplement at at time

Just remember to change supplement depending on the type of training..muscle bulk for weights etc and to untick the supplements on sundays when not training so not to lose days.

Hi everyone,

what I like to do when creating a new fighter, is max out a few skills to 110 points and then leave the rest at just 1. The idea is that it will be much easier to get the other skills to something like "respectable" fast then to get any one skill to excellent or elite. What do you think? Does that make sense?

One problem with creating a fighter like that, I find, is that cheap gyms often don't have elite coaches, so I can't train those skills that my fighter already is "wonderful" at. So, that's cool if I first train those other skills but, of course, I don't want those "wonderful" skills to go down. So, my question is, if, once a week, I have my fighter train with coaches whose actually worse than my fighter at that relevant skill, will my fighter's skill go down or just remain the same. Same for sparring, if I have boxer who has a "wonderful" punches, and I spar boxing with other fighters who only have a star or two, will my fighters boxing and punches skills get worse?

Cheers.

With a young fighter you don't have to worry about it. I've never seen one of my newly created fighters depop a skill even after one year (in game terms)... sooner or later you'll have a training session / fight that will fix everything.

If you are really paranoid about it just have them attend a sparring session once every 3 real life months and you are ok.

You won't have to worry about that until your fighters become older

After I have bought supplements for a fighter, will he automatically take them as long as he has them in his possessions or do I have to somehow make him take them?

What if one fighter has several different supplements? Does he take all of them simultaneously or do I have to choose one at a time?

Under the possession page there is a table for each of your fighters. You have to tick the box that corresponds to the supplement you want to take (you can select only one supplement at a time)

no he won't automatically take them,you have to go the the possessions page where it will show all of your fighters and their possessions. From here you need to tick the box beside the supplement you want him to take and press submit. Can only take 1 supplement at at time

Just remember to change supplement depending on the type of training..muscle bulk for weights etc and to untick the supplements on sundays when not training so not to lose days.

Thank you! How do supplements go together with circuit training. Circuit training, if I am not mistaken, trains all physicals (to varying degrees), so, for instance, does it make sense to take the stamina building supplement while doing a speed-focused circuit?

Thank you! How do supplements go together with circuit training. Circuit training, if I am not mistaken, trains all physicals (to varying degrees), so, for instance, does it make sense to take the stamina building supplement while doing a speed-focused circuit?

Yeah you have general circuit training and specific (speed,agility etc) and from what i understand and what iv noticed in the little time i've been playing is that stamina supplement is best kept for cardio training,while it might give a very small boost when circuit training reduce energy loss is the best for circuit training though i'm sure the more experienced managers could confirm this.

Yeah you have general circuit training and specific (speed,agility etc) and from what i understand and what iv noticed in the little time i've been playing is that stamina supplement is best kept for cardio training,while it might give a very small boost when circuit training reduce energy loss is the best for circuit training though i'm sure the more experienced managers could confirm this.

Yep