Noob Questions

MMATycoon

Yeah i know all that stuff you said because i do have about ten years of experience and have had 2 of my own trained men hold belts for quite a while so im not a noob but i did not know what that specific thing meant, and that guy is the sparrer for my younger guys so he is not the one im trying to enhance and there are some other works for him so his morale doesn't fall, but he is sparrer for my guys. and thanks for the answer, never seen a real reason to be in an alliance, what it is basically? i might accept the offer though.

Well if you know it I would recommend to follow it but yes sorry I noticed you have 1 forum post so it looked like you are a new player.

Alliance is a group of people that stick together and help each other to reach the goals they have planned to do in this game. Its much easier to achieve stuff in this game with a good team than with out it.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/1481437038decimation3_zps3tk0a94g.jpg

Not to even mention our great looking logo.

Yeah i know all that stuff you said because i do have about ten years of experience and have had 2 of my own trained men hold belts for quite a while so im not a noob but i did not know what that specific thing meant, and that guy is the sparrer for my younger guys so he is not the one im trying to enhance and there are some other works for him so his morale doesn't fall, but he is sparrer for my guys. and thanks for the answer, never seen a real reason to be in an alliance, what it is basically? i might accept the offer though.

If a guy is a sparbot he doesn't need to do anything but spar. Other secondary skills sessions won't help his morale.

Older fighters at or near their cap usually just spar during the week, so they have plenty of sessions without any training and their morale doesn't drop.

thanks..

whats a good iq score lol

The IQ level will determine how well your fighter can make his own decisions in a fight (the See How It Goes slider). If IQ is around 100 or below I would highly reccomend going 100% Follow orders. Around 120 IQ and he can make some good decisions so I would say 70-75% Follow orders here. at 125-130+ IQ you can put your guy anywhere between 50% SHIG to 80% SHIG (or as high as 100% SHIG) - experiment with it and see how well he really does. With a 140+ IQ you can put 100% SHIG and they should do quite well for themselves as long as they have some other good hiddens to work with. Otherwise they will only be working their best strengths and sometimes that still might be worse than the opposition.

First you need to turn your retired fighter into a PA. Do this by going to the "Retire fighter" page on the miscellaneous section (the star icon with all the other stuff MMAT has to offer). Click on the old man with a cane and it will bring you to the "Retire fighter" page.

Next you choose which fighter to retire (choose retire and keep). Once the fighter is retired and kept on your roster they will appear at the bottom of the "Retire fighter" page.

All you have to do now is scroll to the bottom of the "Retire fighter" page and select the option to make your retired fighter a PA.

Finally, once he is turned into a PA you have to go to that fighters profile page and right under his morale and energy bar there will be a list of tasks you would like him to complete each day.

Now you can sit back, relax and let your very own Personal Assistant do all the work you do not want to do.

Thx a lot. I didn't know I had to GO BACK to the retire fighter page AFTER I retired him. Now I did that and everything shows up like it should. Thx.

I am going to start my own gym soon and I was wondering if I need to hire a coach who is good at both boxing and muay thai to teach punches and striking defense, or will just a coach good at only boxing work for this?

http://www.mmatycoon.info/index.php?title=Gyms_%28manager%29

All writen under Coaches section.

Also, same type of question regarding clinchwork. Would I need a coach good at boxing, mt, and wrestling to teach this or if I hire just a my coach to teach clinchwork, will my fighters only be good at muay thai type attacks from the clinch?

If your coach will have only MT and you will train Clinchwork he will not be only good with MT attacks in clinch. Thats not how game works. Just that you will train slower clinch and will not also train other primaries.

Sure. Everyone checks how fast do they train at the beggining. I dont know how you will do it in public gym but basicaly they do it like this.

You have a fighter with useless skil and put him on 1x1 training with coach. Is you hit after 1 session useless + its good but if its less he is probably slow. You can see stats in this page.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/assistant.php