Noob Questions

MMATycoon

Hi! As there any kind of org or tournament for "No training fighters"? Something like you create a 25y fighter, it's not allowed to train them and you put him to fight against others fighters like him. I remember back in the past there were few tournaments like this, it was fun, but I couldn't find nothing like this now.

Hi! As there any kind of org or tournament for "No training fighters"? Something like you create a 25y fighter, it's not allowed to train them and you put him to fight against others fighters like him. I remember back in the past there were few tournaments like this, it was fun, but I couldn't find nothing like this now.

Yeah man. They're called qfc tournaments. Here's the link http://mmatycoon.com/tournaments.php

You can find that through the My Fighters page or the Fight Offers page.

Yeah man. They're called qfc tournaments. Here's the link http://mmatycoon.com/tournaments.php

You can find that through the My Fighters page or the Fight Offers page.

Well, thanks! But is there any org who does that too? Back in the past, few years ago (I think it was 2012 or 2013), there were an org in Japan that hire fighters 25y with no training, you couldn't train them at all, and then we had only fair fights... so now there's none, right? Only QFC tournaments then?

ok if you click the box Adapt to fight do you need to set up the rest? and if you do set up the rest (game plan) but check the box then did i just waste my time setting a game plan or what??

no "adapt" just means your fighter over time will adapt to what's actually being done. If you don't set predictions your fighter uses his last 20 fight average on what he's going to do for a prediction. using adapt just allows your fighter to see what's actually happening in this fight and predict accordingly. How fast he adapts is based off IQ and SHIG slider

• Upvote 1

Well, thanks! But is there any org who does that too? Back in the past, few years ago (I think it was 2012 or 2013), there were an org in Japan that hire fighters 25y with no training, you couldn't train them at all, and then we had only fair fights... so now there's none, right? Only QFC tournaments then?

Yeah. There's none of those orgs around now. Not popular I guess.

no "adapt" just means your fighter over time will adapt to what's actually being done. If you don't set predictions your fighter uses his last 20 fight average on what he's going to do for a prediction. using adapt just allows your fighter to see what's actually happening in this fight and predict accordingly. How fast he adapts is based off IQ and SHIG slider

thanks so much for the info

oh wow I did not know that , thanks

I dont know what the actual percentage loss is in skill gain by spamming the same training sessions, but if that is what you need the most, then its better than not training it at all. Personally ive never noticed much of a difference, but thats what i've read. When i have 12 straight sessions of a particular skill, given your energy and morale are adequate, the skill gain has stayed pretty high for me. If someone knows the exact percentage drop off i would love to know myself.

is there less chance of being submitted if you don't try to transition?

If you don't try to transition then your opponent has more chance of transitioning over you into mount. If you make transition attempts it's better because you will get back to better positions/get reversals.

If you don't have transitions skill though (not recommended as you need at least some transitions in order to defend against opponent transitions) I would say yes do not transition then and just hold on to save time and get the standup or ref standup. The alternative to not transitioning though is striking with GnP or attempting a submission which is really questionable how or why you'd have any of those skills without transitions...

Hi!

I created a few different young fighters and got them some QFC fights with mixes success.

I have some noob questions that I'd like to get some answers to, so your help would be greatly appreciated:

1. What skills should I develop for my fighters? I have one balanced, on focused on Muay Thai, one on BJJ...Which of them combine the best, and how much should I focus on secondary skills?

2. Should I change the default gym?

3. Should I buy any products for my fighters and what should I spend my money in general?

4. Is it best to try to set my tactics and also tick adapt checkbox?

5. How often should I book fights? And should I train all the time or not?

6. Should I try to join a promotion, get a contract, get sponsors and how?

Any other advice will be very much appreciated. I'm slowly ready newbie guide and FAQ.

Regards!

1. Most important skills for a new figter would be takedown defence and striking defence.

2. Yes default gym is complete crap.

3. Yes you need to buy products for better training results. You need to use Increase stamina if you train cardio same as you need to use Muscle bulk when you use Weights and for any other you need to use Reduce energy loss.

4. Clicking addapt box would be good for a fighter who has good IQ as far as new a new fighter goes I would probably not recommend it but I would recommend to use Prediction sliders because of how one dimensional probably your new opponents will be.

5. Two ways to play this game. You create 25 year old what is maximum creation age and fight right away and train something between fights like 1 fights in 1 game month what is recommended for a new manager or you create 18 year old so called project fighter and train him up to age around 20 and then do the same.

6. You can PM fight organizations owners or ask for contracts in forum. I would recommend to start with 2-3 QFC fights on your figher and then try to sigh him up to get more money from fights.

Thanks Unibjorn!

So do you recommend buying a product like muscle bulk and then just training weights? Just one discipline?
Or is it better to change training every slot?

And how much should I pay for a gym in the beginning? I saw a few of them that cost around 800-1000$ which seems a bit steep to me.

Also if I created all young fighters(18), does that mean I shouldn't fight at all with them, just train them?

Training also would I select in two ways. If you have 25 year old as I mentioned before and you are new manager and want to fight and test the game you should start with Stamina and Weights because these two stats are very important in fights. I would recommend to get them both to wonderfull or a bit more (psyhicals train at the same age so its better to focus more on secondaries on old fighters) and then focus on other stats. Dont do back to back sparrings because that will decrese the second sessions speed. Also it depends on the gym if you can get as much as possible close to 1 on 1 training with Elite coach is would be better to at start just train secondaries but in public gym you should mix them with sparrings and your fighters.

800$ is what you will have to pay to get good public training sadly. Lower amount gyms are just crap. There is a link a guy is giving 50K to all new managers just send him a PM.
http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=54763&hl=%2Bnoob+%2Bfund

Well you can fight with 18 year old as well but the problem is he will have huge skill disvantage at that age if you fight in QFC compared to fighters who will be 25 year old there so its not all that smart. You can try to sign the guy to some fight organization and fight other 18 year olds but thats not what normaly people does. They make 18 year olds and build them up for a little before they start to fight. For you I would recommend to have few 25 year olds just go around fight test the game and have 1-2 18 year olds in the background.

There is a good topic about 18 year olds. Eventually thats what the game is all about. You fight to earn money to have private gym. Then you set up private gym put there in your 18 year olds train them up and try to be the best manager in the game :)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=59540&do=findComment&comment=826533