Noob Questions

MMATycoon

if his morale dropped to zero after a loss then you might wanna sack him altogether.

Damn, really? I wasn't keeping track of his clothes and he went into a fight with pretty much no morale and got his ass kicked so he's at literally zero morale..

I'm gonna try my best to get him back up to full morale because he's my best fighter, but if it proves too difficult or fruitless I guess he's gonna get sacked.

Feel like such an idiot for not keeping track of that, but oh well, I'll just learn from it.

Damn, really? I wasn't keeping track of his clothes and he went into a fight with pretty much no morale and got his ass kicked so he's at literally zero morale..

I'm gonna try my best to get him back up to full morale because he's my best fighter, but if it proves too difficult or fruitless I guess he's gonna get sacked.

Feel like such an idiot for not keeping track of that, but oh well, I'll just learn from it.

It’s an issue if he dropped to zero after a loss, but is he was at almost zero before the fight then it’s not so bad. Morale is v important, he won’t fight to his actual skill levels if his morale is low. It takes some days to return the moral back to full from zero. Change clothes every day to make it happen.

• Upvote 2

It’s an issue if he dropped to zero after a loss, but is he was at almost zero before the fight then it’s not so bad. Morale is v important, he won’t fight to his actual skill levels if his morale is low. It takes some days to return the moral back to full from zero. Change clothes every day to make it happen.

That's what I've been told and that's what I'm trying to do :yes: Thanks for the advice! I'm glad he's not completely gone yet.

I'm wondering how many points is the ceiling? It's somewhere around 2600, I think. It varies from fighter to fighter right? I want to know how close to the ceiling I am with my guy.

You can tell if a fighter has reached the total skills cap by checking the Total Skills Graph. If his sum doesn't improve from week to week, then he is at the cap.

Right. He's still improving. He's at 2590 atm. Can you give me a number of a guy you have who is maxed out?

My highest maxed out guy has 2723, but my lowest maxed out guy has 2598.

Maximum potential is a hidden, but damage taken is a factor too. My highest maxed guy has had 30 days of injury, my lowest has 249 days of injury (though he's never been KO'd).

My highest maxed out guy has 2723, but my lowest maxed out guy has 2598.

Maximum potential is a hidden, but damage taken is a factor too. My highest maxed guy has had 30 days of injury, my lowest has 249 days of injury (though he's never been KO'd).

OK. This is exactly the information I needed, because I need to guess how close he is to max and train thereafter.

My fighters aren't gaining anything from training. The fighter I'm really worried about was training in the $600 basic gym in Las Vegas. I set his schedule and clicked the box for vending because I have supplements. After a few weeks pass I seen that my fighter wasn't in a gym anymore, money was taken out from his balance, and nothing on my fighter upgraded. Not one skill. Maybe it's because I made him 25 years old

My fighters aren't gaining anything from training. The fighter I'm really worried about was training in the $600 basic gym in Las Vegas. I set his schedule and clicked the box for vending because I have supplements. After a few weeks pass I seen that my fighter wasn't in a gym anymore, money was taken out from his balance, and nothing on my fighter upgraded. Not one skill. Maybe it's because I made him 25 years old

I strongly recommend you get a mentor, he LL teach you all about creating a fighter, training and stuff, here you can pick one

http://www.mmatycoon.com/mentor.php

Also it s a good idea to read the guides on training and fighter creation.

Good luck

• Upvote 1

25 year olds are good for learning the game and the Island. After you learn the game you should not be rolling 25 year olds at all and should just focus on 18 year olds.

16-17 year olds is an option but they are expensive and they will degrade at an earlier age so the consensus is that they are not worth it.

• Upvote 1

Question or rather advise,

Would it be good to have all fighters within the same contract, or does separate contracts with different orgs make for better variet?

Thanks in advance. .

I'd say better to have contracts with several different orgs. But before you accept the deals offered check if 1) they offer good wages 2) they have an active staff with future events lined up 3) the division you are entering has similar quality fighters to yours.

Some orgs offer write ups which add to the gameplay. (They seem to me to be mainly the newer orgs with owners who are still keen and enthusiastic!). Some orgs are just silent wastelands so have limited appeal bar the quality of the opponents.

• Upvote 1

I'd say better to have contracts with several different orgs. But before you accept the deals offered check if 1) they offer good wages 2) they have an active staff with future events lined up 3) the division you are entering has similar quality fighters to yours.

Some orgs offer write ups which add to the gameplay. (They seem to me to be mainly the newer orgs with owners who are still keen and enthusiastic!). Some orgs are just silent wastelands so have limited appeal bar the quality of the opponents.

thank you for the come back, that really helps. :thumbup:

• Upvote 1