Noob Questions

MMATycoon

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

How do I get a sponsorship that allows my fighters to get to a better gym?

To be honest, most of the sponsorships do not provide that much money; most are much, much less than the 1k week you'll need for an elite gym.

To get help with both a bankroll and general advice, get a mentor, check out the noob fund thread, and check out threads on how to make money (write for org, start company, make avatars, etc.)

Mentor:

http://mmatycoon.com/mentor.php

Noob fund thread (cash for noobs):

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=43121

Earning money thread:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=36750

• Upvote 3

some more questions about contracts :)

1) how many time/days a manager have to accept fight ???

2) how many fights can we reject ?? any limit ?

3) if i accept and the other manager doesn't .....what happen to the fight ?? i will win ? or it will be no fight ?

4) after fight accept ..how many days at max the fight will occur? imagine i have a 30 days clausule ....and the ORG in the last day make me a offer for a fight ...i want to know at max ..how many days my fighter have without a fight.

some more questions about contracts :)

1) how many time/days a manager have to accept fight ???

2) how many fights can we reject ?? any limit ?

3) if i accept and the other manager doesn't .....what happen to the fight ?? i will win ? or it will be no fight ?

4) after fight accept ..how many days at max the fight will occur? imagine i have a 30 days clausule ....and the ORG in the last day make me a offer for a fight ...i want to know at max ..how many days my fighter have without a fight.

1) IIRC until a couple days before the event takes place;

2) No limit;

3) There will be no fight;

4) Not sure if there's a limit but it could be anywhere from 2 days to a month or more. The org can offer a fight on the last day and if you accept/reject then the inactivity clause will reset. if you have a fight scheduled then the inactivity clause will not kick in.

• Upvote 1

"Nacho Vidal doesn't have a flight booked yet to get to his fight. To avoid an auto-flight, book him a flight before this time tomorrow."

i need to to something ???

the next day you will get a message saying he is booked on auto flight

go to map

scroll down to schedule fights and click and you will see he has a flight booked

click cancel

he will then turn up at his fight the next day with no loss of energy

if you dont do this he will take the auto flight and not be 100% for his fight

• Upvote 3

Tips for laundry service??

1. Go to highstreet and start checking the clothing companies to make sure they offer laundry and it's in stock
  2. Once you find one with laundry in stock, check the company owner's profile and make sure he's logged in recently
  3. PM the company owner before buying anything to go over the amount you will purchase and make sure it's ok
  4. Say "thank you" for a successful transaction

You could also try the laundry services thread, but I've had more luck with the above approach.

Laundry thread:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=38443&page=15

• Upvote 1

any interest in having private jets?????

i think this is a part of game with no interess right ??

Because now we have teletransport

For the most part you are correct, with auto-teleport the primary reason for jets is gone.

However jets are still useful for laundering money, both from manager to manager and from your fighter's bank to your own.

• Upvote 1

I should re-phrase - Tips for starting a laundry service?? :)

Appreciate the feedback.

Oh ok. Just order as much inventory as you can, let peeps know you're open for business, and make $$$.

I don't think you'll have any problems. From what I can tell there are dozens of people needing laundry for every laundromat in the game. Stock usually runs out super quickly.

• Upvote 1

The best way is actually start a clothing company, sell your 3500 stock, take money out, close company, open a new one in 7 days (mandatory waiting period) and repeat. This technically bumps your monthly stock from 3500 up to 14000. And since it's just for laundry you don't need to worry about growing attached to the store etc

Does anyone know why my fighters’ skills are increasing much more slowly for escapes than for clinchwork? He’s trained 41 times in clinch and has reached sensational (14) + and trained 31 times in escapes and is still at exceptional (13) - -

obviously both skills began at wonderful (12) escapes trained with double elite bjj/wrestling in new gym with pristine/brand new equipment.

Is it because his wrestling primary is higher than his bjj?

Thanks.