Noob Questions

MMATycoon

There is a difference between certain IQ tests, so he may score more highly on one than the other. His IQ will be within a range though, so you could say at the minute, his IQ is somewhere between 134-140. I had the same happen to one of my guys where he scored 111 on a test I have him, then he scored 107 on a random test.

And as for developing High Intelligence, your hiddens don't increase due to certain things, just like a guy can't just develop a Granite Chin.

Ah okay that makes sense, thank you for explaining it, I thought maybe intelligence could be improved like it could in real life, obviously a granite chin couldn't. But perhaps we are talking about natural intelligence and then my guy is super naturally intelligent, he has to be to manipulate millions since he is a preacher anyway, before I cause a religion war, I'll just stick that he got 140 in a test and put the fear of god into his opponents souls... I like that pun.

Thanks very much for the answers, can I just adres a follow up question: If I'm a 1* and my sparing partner 5* shoudn't the sparring be worth like 3* for me ?

A sparring group can hold a max of 5 people, so it takes the other 4 people in your group, puts their star value together and divides by 4. So 5+0+0+0=5, 5/4=1.25

If I remember right, the training value only needs to be 20% more than your skill level, so if you are 1*, then training with a 5* spar partner will give you the max benefit (since 1 + 20% of it = 1.2, less than the 1.25 value). Mike brought in this to make people who have Spar Dummies less effective, and require more partners to gain maximum benefit.

A sparring group can hold a max of 5 people, so it takes the other 4 people in your group, puts their star value together and divides by 4. So 5+0+0+0=5, 5/4=1.25

If I remember right, the training value only needs to be 20% more than your skill level, so if you are 1*, then training with a 5* spar partner will give you the max benefit (since 1 + 20% of it = 1.2, less than the 1.25 value). Mike brought in this to make people who have Spar Dummies less effective, and require more partners to gain maximum benefit.

Thank you, that is what I was wondering from the beginning :D Anyway since I have a few of 1* will put more vs a sparring fighter, that should do me justice :) thanks again

I don't want to go over 1000 total skill points so I can keep my fighters in the level 1 QFC for as long as possible. The only problem is my tampermonkey doesn't work on chrome to extract all the values so I can manually add them up. Is there any other way to check the total skill point value so I don't reach the 1000 skill point threshold?

I don't want to go over 1000 total skill points so I can keep my fighters in the level 1 QFC for as long as possible. The only problem is my tampermonkey doesn't work on chrome to extract all the values so I can manually add them up. Is there any other way to check the total skill point value so I don't reach the 1000 skill point threshold?

If you are a VIP, go into Tycoon Assistant, and then click on Total Skills Graph. Adjust it so it only shows the fighter you want to keep under the 1000 points graph and then hover over the last icon to see his total skills

• Upvote 1

If you are a VIP, go into Tycoon Assistant, and then click on Total Skills Graph. Adjust it so it only shows the fighter you want to keep under the 1000 points graph and then hover over the last icon to see his total skills

Thank you kind sir. +rep

but this doesnt count in the on going week, so if your are close to 1000, and lets say the point says 997, you might be already over the 1k when you trained 3 or 4 days.

might be wrong, but that how i see it.

but this doesnt count in the on going week, so if your are close to 1000, and lets say the point says 997, you might be already over the 1k when you trained 3 or 4 days.

might be wrong, but that how i see it.

I am not too sure, but I remember one of my fighters had his say 993, and it was a Saturday if I remember rightly. He qualified for Level 1 QFC's still then

I am not too sure, but I remember one of my fighters had his say 993, and it was a Saturday if I remember rightly. He qualified for Level 1 QFC's still then

thats then Friday and Saturday in training, dont know if he can earn so many point in two days. i think it changes with the gym rythem. not really sure or you got lucky :P. someone will know it with certainty, so maybe they will write it here then.

I noticed when I'm training the total skills accrued doesn't update due to the stats listed are weekly only. Damn. I guess ill just keep doing qfcs without training these guys. One is at 977 and the other is at 965. Wanted to get as close to 1000 as i could.

Wish my damn tampermonkey would work.

I noticed when I'm training the total skills accrued doesn't update due to the stats listed are weekly only. Damn. I guess ill just keep doing qfcs without training these guys. One is at 977 and the other is at 965. Wanted to get as close to 1000 as i could.

you need to have vip to see increases from each session and totals after each session -- didn't even know non-vips could look at that

I am VIP. The only difference between the VIP trial and actual VIP is now I can start a company. I can only see weekly gains...Not per session gains as you are indicating. I looked everywhere and still can't see my skills other than weekly which is pointless.

I am VIP. The only difference between the VIP trial and actual VIP is now I can start a company. I can only see weekly gains...Not per session gains as you are indicating. I looked everywhere and still can't see my skills other than weekly which is pointless.

If you look at Individual Skills, just look at the skill you last trained to see if there was an increase in it, and note how much. Just look at your total skills at the start of the week and measure the increase so it doesn't go over

Yea. That's definitely my only choice at the moment. That or ask one of my trusted e-friends and ask them to log into my account just to check my total skills since their grease/tampermonkey works. Not even sure if that's legal here honestly. Eh...Thanks for the help guys. Appreciate it.

i say your be better off stop training now and book qfcs asap.Just incase he goes over it or you forget about it .The 20 or whatever skill points or not going to make that much different and you be kicking your self if he goes over it and you cant test out his hiddens or slider setting before you join a real org .If his a keeper or a no hoper.I usually try to give then the maximum of qfc level 1 fights they can get .I believe you can win 5 then you cant do anymore qfc level 1 fights.

so if i have very strong doesn't mean I have KO power?

You could have KO power, but if it shows Very Strong, it means you trained it to the point it just shows up over the other hidden. I think people said before that Granite Chin shows up over others, and if you get strength too high, it will show up over a second hidden.

I have an event in my org later tonight. 1 of the fighters has overtrained and is now down to around 49% energy and at the moment won't make the weight cut. I know when they fail the weigh in they then get another 2 hours to sauna to see if they can make the wieght but I was just wondering if anyone knows how much they can cut by using a sauna.

The fighter currently weighs 173.1lbs and is fighting in a 170lbs fight.

Thank you in advance.