GOAT Middleweight Boxer

Columbo

• 2 weeks later...

OK, so from what I can see now, there are three more rounds to finish this thing. 

The next round will be Roy Jones Jr vs. Marvin Hagler. 

The winner of that will fight Miguel Cotto (who just lost to undefeated Bernard Hopkins)

The winner of Cotto v Jones/Hagler will then fight Hopkins to finish this all up? 

If that sounds correct I will set it up. Let me know

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Alfred said:

OK, so from what I can see now, there are three more rounds to finish this thing. 

The next round will be Roy Jones Jr vs. Marvin Hagler. 

The winner of that will fight Miguel Cotto (who just lost to undefeated Bernard Hopkins)

The winner of Cotto v Jones/Hagler will then fight Hopkins to finish this all up? 

If that sounds correct I will set it up. Let me know

Makes sense.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Daudy said:

16913312549579.png

Bernard "B-Hop" Hopkins Jr.

"Imma let you finish, but there could actually be four more rounds chief. If I lose my first final fight, I get a second chance like all the others!

Hopefully it won't come to that though. A left, right, good night hopefully going to be served up to solidify my status as the GOAT!"

I hate Bernard Hopkins. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Three fighters remaining now but unfortunately it seems that Rocket is awol for a while. 

The contract have one day remaining on them so I can't send any fight offers out. Have had to send renegs to extend contract length. 

I will try to reach out to Rocket and see if he's coming back but if not, we might as well go straight into the final (possible 2 fight final as Crazy Horse has yet to lose)

What say ye remaining peoples?

• Upvote 1

On 11/29/2023 at 3:37 PM, Alfred said:

Three fighters remaining now but unfortunately it seems that Rocket is awol for a while. 

The contract have one day remaining on them so I can't send any fight offers out. Have had to send renegs to extend contract length. 

I will try to reach out to Rocket and see if he's coming back but if not, we might as well go straight into the final (possible 2 fight final as Crazy Horse has yet to lose)

What say ye remaining peoples?

I'm here for it.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Well done thibs. Your guy has crazy power and I think my guy is thoroughly middle of the road and couldn't get it done twice!

I'm becoming a professional tournament runner-up it seems. Runner up in the grappling tournament, runner up here, was 2nd going into the last round for the Christmas Massacre before losing..... only managed to reach and win the World Cup final.

• Like 1