IQ TEST

BLOODSPORT

From the Spin & Win page, there will be text appear at the bottom of the page - scroll down.

Click on that, menu should appear, choose fighter who you want to test, approve.

Note: IQ (intelligence test) is not the same as Learning speed, and the result you get is within a "range" rather than being an exact amount, something like being within 5-10 points either side of the true numerical value.

Intelligence is used for determining how good a fighter is at adapting to their opponents attacks but to take advantage of high IQ you need to move the See How It Goes (SHIG) slider away from "Follow My Orders" I'd suggest starting with 95% "Follow My Orders" and check if that works out well for your fighter in their next fight, and maybe go up from there in increments of 5%  - reversing some if you are seeing too many "dumb" decisions being made.

On the opponent predictions slider section ticking the "adapt to fight" box will need your fighter to be using some percentage of SHIG to see any benefits.

Fighters with Low IQ you are best avoiding SHIG, they'll make stupid decisions, so you need to think for them & predict their opponents as best as you can.

On 7/4/2023 at 8:02 PM, Skuzbukit said:

From the Spin & Win page, there will be text appear at the bottom of the page - scroll down.

Click on that, menu should appear, choose fighter who you want to test, approve.

Note: IQ (intelligence test) is not the same as Learning speed, and the result you get is within a "range" rather than being an exact amount, something like being within 5-10 points either side of the true numerical value.

Intelligence is used for determining how good a fighter is at adapting to their opponents attacks but to take advantage of high IQ you need to move the See How It Goes (SHIG) slider away from "Follow My Orders" I'd suggest starting with 95% "Follow My Orders" and check if that works out well for your fighter in their next fight, and maybe go up from there in increments of 5%  - reversing some if you are seeing too many "dumb" decisions being made.

On the opponent predictions slider section ticking the "adapt to fight" box will need your fighter to be using some percentage of SHIG to see any benefits.

Fighters with Low IQ you are best avoiding SHIG, they'll make stupid decisions, so you need to think for them & predict their opponents as best as you can.

This is correct, but I believe high Intelligence also increases a fighter's ability to finish fights. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Just got this in my inbox today. Proof that sometimes they DO take IQ tests on private jets. It's a first for me, and also a first for me with that score LMAO.

JJk59tV.png

80!

And he hasn't had any toe stubbing incidents as far as I'm aware yet.

EDIT: Looking at it now, this isn't the thread I thought it was (the one about interpreting documentary and toe stubbing messages). This one seems very direct though - really went out of its way to call him dumb, so maybe you have to be exceptional to get a jet IQ test?

• Like 1