Oldest Fighter to Get a Win in MMA History?

Don't call it a comeback, I been here for years
I'm rockin' my peers, puttin' suckers in fear

I'm gonna knock you out (Huuh)
Mama said knock you out (Huuh)*

At the age of 75, MMA OG and legend Frito Lei picked up a dominating win (after 70 straight losses)!

Is Frito the oldest fighter to get a win in the history of MMA?  Could this win put him into title contention?

* - LL Cool J does not support, endorse, or give a darn about my broken down alcoholic fighter
  • Like 2

Hurts the very fabric of my being seeing this shit. For me it's clear evidence that a new user experience over haul is needed.

Mentors not needed as much with discord being so active but the new ux needs looking at badly.  For vip and none vip both. 

Anyway not too shit on frito lei achievement, I mean at his age he will be used to shitting on himself anyway. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, libertarian4321 said:

You'd be gasses in 15-seconds too if you were 75-years old, and your "training" consisted if downing a 1.75 L jug of bottom shelf vodka every day!

Tycoon's very own Jim Lahey, you love to see it.

Also, 3 actual real life years between wins- I admire the persistance!

• Upvote 1

Decided to use Mr. Lei to mix up future predictions for my fighter and did some slider tomfoolery. My fighter has useless knees but still, how tf this 75-year-old guy with useless everything was able to eat seven knees to the head and not get knocked out!? My fighter must have 1/150 KO power.

https://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1132806

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/23/2023 at 12:03 PM, kumipamppu said:

Decided to use Mr. Lei to mix up future predictions for my fighter and did some slider tomfoolery. My fighter has useless knees but still, how tf this 75-year-old guy with useless everything was able to eat seven knees to the head and not get knocked out!? My fighter must have 1/150 KO power.

https://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1132806

My fighter used his head and body to land probably 100 unanswered strikes to your fighter's knees, but the corrupt hudges gave your fighter the decision.  That's BS!