"Fighting Families" on mmatycoon.

BenGhun

Hey!

I always love to see when there is a little roleplay on the site and siblings, sons, grandchildren are created. I had the idea that here in the original post we could keep track of the "fighting families" with all the participants. So essentially I would keep a list here. I'm waiting for families with their members in comments, and I'll always edit the original post.

The Diggs
First member: 
Moses Diggs
Son: Orlando Diggs
Grandson: Willie Diggs

The Griggs
First Member: Frankie Griggs
Middle Brother: Vinny Griggs
Youngest Brother: Donovan Griggs

Kitano family
First member: Sendou Kitano
Older Brother: Taichi Kitano
Youngest Brother: Eiji Kitano
Sendou's Son: Kai Kitano

Whyte family
First member: Benson Whyte
Son: Benson Whyte Jr.

Bishop family
First Member: Jackson Bishop
Son: Trei Bishop

Joe Family
First member: 
Glass Joe
Son: Glass Joe Jr

The Amrani brothers
First member: Ibrahim Amrani
Younger brother: Khalil Amrani

De Rossi family
The oldest: Giovanni De Rossi
The one in the middle: Giuseppe De Rossi
The youngest: Flavio De Rossi

The Punos
First member: Fidel Puno

Son: Kajun Puno
Grandson: Jeronimo Puno
Younger Grandson: Adan Puno

The Harris brothers
The oldest: 
Raven Harris
Younger brother: Bastien Harris

Cubbedge Quintriplets
Barry Cubbedge
Brad Cubbedge
Britt Cubbedge
Bart Cubbedge
Billy Cubbedge

• Like 3

Its one of my favourite things to see in-game and now that I'm back with a new roster, I'm keeping some of my legacies going. Unfortunately I haven't hit any third generations yet but maybe one day. Nothing terribly exciting, but here's mine.

Renamed my gym (Kitano Fight Gym) recently to honour the family of my first ever project fighter, Sendou Kitano. Plan on giving Kai a younger brother or two when 400k rolls round.

Kitano family

First member: Sendou Kitano

Older Brother: Taichi Kitano

Youngest Brother: Eiji Kitano

Sendou's Son: Kai Kitano

The son of my former p4p #2 made his mma debut in this new crop of fighters also.

Whyte family

First member: Benson Whyte

Son: Benson Whyte Jr.

Bishop family

First Member: Jackson Bishop

Son: Trei Bishop

10 hours ago, jjsquirrel said:

Now as I started playing again I thought it fitting to continue the legacy of the first ever fighter I created:

First member: https://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=328391

Son: https://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=397427

Family name is Glass or Joe? 

Thank you everybody, I make the edit. I'm happy because lot of people like the "Fighting Families" in the game 

I've had my fair share of Fighting families Families. I think I'm on round 3 of my Harris Brothers, who I name after my two sons. 

Raven Harris

Bastien Harris

Probably my most enjoyabe of the past where the Cubbedge Quintriplets

Barry Cubbedge

Brad Cubbedge

Britt Cubbedge

Bart Cubbedge

Billy Cubbedge

By no means were any of these guys world beaters, in fact they were quite shit. I had some fun writing about them and talking schmack though. Billy may have been my most promising of them, even with popping tends to cut lol. How dare Steel Penn change "Smart" Bart's nickname btw!

• Upvote 2

Following his decision loss at GAMMA 958, Arlo Rochester laid down his gloves in the middle of the octagon. A tearful Rochester explained during his post fight interview, "The sport has passed me by, and that's okay. When I started I was just a scrappy kid with a mean right hook, and ambitions to travel the world. I'm not the best athlete in the world and I know it, but it was never about being the best. It was about the journey."

Rochester plans on continuing as owner and instructor at Yellow Lotus, while spending more of his free time with his family. Like every athlete, a pro sports career is a fleeting and grueling profession. The years of training, dieting and sacrifices build into mountainous peak, just to wash away like sand. Behind every recently retired athlete is a person unsure of their next chapter, a passing into a new life. life goes on past sports, but there isn't a moment in which the current person isn't shaped by the past. Professions will change, habits will break, but the memories remain.

Somewhere, Arlo Rochester is walking along a beach, the sand washing away in front of him. If he closes his eyes, he can still hear the sound of fans cheering his name. 

This was August, 2022. Now 40 years old, Arlo Rochester's son is soon to hit the local Amsterdam MMA scene. Coming to a 400k ID org to you... 

15408555304305.jpg

• Upvote 2