Where is Mike?

popart

I bought VIP a week ago, and it had the common error where you have to message Mike for it to be added to your account. No big deal. Except, Mike hasn't logged on in a week and now I have 4 days left. Who do I contact to even fix this if the game owner isn't on? I'm on pretty thin interest for the game at the moment as is, and losing my clothing company because my VIP expired would almost certainly do me in. 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, popart said:

I bought VIP a week ago, and it had the common error where you have to message Mike for it to be added to your account. No big deal. Except, Mike hasn't logged on in a week and now I have 4 days left. Who do I contact to even fix this if the game owner isn't on? I'm on pretty thin interest for the game at the moment as is, and losing my clothing company because my VIP expired would almost certainly do me in. 

Send him an email at admin@mmatycoon.com, he'll usually respond after seeing it there.